1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

[Roleplay] [IC]

Discussion in 'Spamcan' started by The_Khan, Jun 26, 2012.

1. The_Khan

The_Khan Bison Rider

Hella: You sit on the bench... it's comfy. You see a few more stalls around. A few selling trinkets, others selling different types of food, pastries, meat, etc.

Canadian: It may take a while until someone sees it. Would you like to go for a walk to see what shops there are?

2. Canadian98

Canadian98 Haxor Tester

(Do I have a bow, If I dont then I would like to go looking for A bow and some arrows in the shops

3. The_Khan

The_Khan Bison Rider

(Yes you do have a bow and arrows but not with you tight now, it's at where ever you live.)

4. Canadian98

Canadian98 Haxor Tester

while waiting for people to show up, I go to my house a few streets down the road to get my bow

5. feet

feet Bison Rider

What other stalls are there?

6. The_Khan

The_Khan Bison Rider

Canadian: You head down the street towards your house.

feet: "A few selling trinkets, others selling different types of food, pastries, meat, etc." There are more but not in the immediate area.

*9:00 O'Clock*

7. feet

feet Bison Rider

I look at the trinket stalls.

8. The_Khan

The_Khan Bison Rider

feet: You walk over to the trinket stall, the person there selling stuff has a short beard and ragged hair. He's selling Necklaces, Brackets, and some small hand carved wooden figures.

9. feet

feet Bison Rider

I look at the necklaces

10. The_Khan

The_Khan Bison Rider

feet: You look at the necklaces, some are cheap and some are expensive. They are all only made of wood though. The wood necklaces are really exclusive and detailed, surprisingly they actually look the better than most gold or silver necklaces. There are cheaper wood ones that have simple carvings and just normal round beads but the more expansive ones have wooden bead too but they are shaped much more differently. Each of the beads have a unique pattern and style. Also the more expensive ones have a few traces of silver and gold in them just here and there. It's really obvious that more craft work has gone into these ones than normal necklaces made of silver or gold. The price of the necklaces range from 4 copper to 1 Gold!

11. Superblackcat

Superblackcat baideist baide Staff Alumni Tester

How does the Army works, and how are the countries interacting..... "blah blah blah, talk about politics to us khan"

12. Hella

Hella The Nightmare of Hair Global Moderator Donator Tester

I don't want to look at anything more right now. I'm going to sit down and soak in the atmosphere. What are the people around me doing right now?

13. The_Khan

The_Khan Bison Rider

(superblackcat: Well I already told you how Curaws army works, I don't have enough time to make one up for the other countries yet though.)

Hella: They aren't doing much really, you see a group of little kinds running from one stall to the other but other than that it's just people walk back and forth going about their business.

14. feet

feet Bison Rider

I compliment the stall owner on his/her craftsmanship and look for a necklace with a bird carving that costs one silver or under.

15. Hella

Hella The Nightmare of Hair Global Moderator Donator Tester

Well, I'll sit back until something fun happens.

16. The_Khan

The_Khan Bison Rider

feet: You complement his work and he replies and says "Why thank you." There is one bird necklace, it's 1 Silver and 2 copper though. It's mainly because it has a small Jem in it's eyes. The Beads on this one are tribal like and are made of Oak. The bird itself is made of Pine. "Ahh, the Oak beads on that one were hard to make, had to get the wood for it imported from down south, and as everyone knows it's not very easy to get thinks from south during the war.

17. feet

feet Bison Rider

I buy the bird necklace and look for my mother's stall. She'l be selling eggs and milk.

18. The_Khan

The_Khan Bison Rider

feet: You buy the bird necklace, you now have 2 Gold, 4 Silver, and 10 Copper.

19. lukepop

lukepop Arsonist

I have finally reached the centre of the crowd by showing people my various knives daggers and sword I see????

20. The_Khan

The_Khan Bison Rider

(Screw this, here it comes)

Everyone: From where you are you see the King walk out of the building and onto the balcony, a massive cheer goes up from the crowd, he is a good King. One of the best for centuries. He holds up his hand for silence and everyone goes quite almost instantly. He begins to speak "Good morning, I hope you've all had a good market day?" Once again a huge cheer comes from the watching crowd, once again he holds up his hand. "Very good, I come to you all today in need. As you know Curaw has gone without war for decades now. Well, it's time to change that." the crowd makes more sound, this time it's not cheering, it's the sound of the people voicing their thoughts, some good some bad; but most good. The king continues, "I know it's sudden and very... strange, but all the same it's just as necessary. We are joining the war in the South, the thing is, we're not going as an Ally of either countries, but as an enemy to both." this stirs that crowd up even more, once again the King puts his hand up but it doesn't do anything. "SILENCE!!!" he yells. Everyone falls silent. "We will leave for war in 7 days, prepare until than." and with that he walks back into the building, everyone is talking now, the buzz of the crowd grown 5 time as loud as before, all talking about the same thing no doubt, trying to under stand what just happened... and more importantly, why?