1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

[Roleplay] [IC]

Discussion in 'Spamcan' started by The_Khan, Jun 26, 2012.

1. The_Khan

The_Khan Bison Rider

(It was worth a try. :p )

Canadian: You go to your house, it takes a while to get there as it's back the way you came but I'll skip the scenery. You find your bow and head outside where you see a person you know, Jon is his name.

Hella: You arrive back at the Tavern and the bartender, Steve, says "Here's your bread and cheese, so what was happening at the Town Square?"

lukepo(o)p: You ask superblackcat's character if he would like to come back to Lithuania with you.

feet: You put the necklace around your neck. You actually don't have to go to war because you're not old enough yet. You arrive at the gate of town to go hunting in the forest.

(I have Navy Cadets camp on again next week, so expect a small gap of inactivity.)

2. feet

feet Bison Rider

I go look for some tracks outside of the town.

3. Canadian98

Canadian98 Haxor Tester

(What is Jon Like, eg Personality, Appearance and How Long have i known him) I go over and talk to Jon

4. The_Khan

The_Khan Bison Rider

(Jon is an old family friend and you have known him as long as you can remember, he has a beard and really dark brown hair. He is mildly built and well worked.)

5. lukepop

lukepop Arsonist

He has not answered me yet so I decide to go to the tavern, to ask if there are any large parties leaving for anywhere near Lithuania.

6. Canadian98

Canadian98 Haxor Tester

(This is getting boring)

7. The_Khan

The_Khan Bison Rider

(Yeah, there are much more ijnteresting RPG's on Exilian if you want to have a look.) :P

8. Canadian98

Canadian98 Haxor Tester

(Teach me how to be a Gamemaster Khan, Im thinking about starting my own Zombie Survival Roleplay, in a pm would be cool or here)
    </br>--- merged: Jul 26, 2012 6:30 AM ---</br>
    (can you?)

9. lukepop

lukepop Arsonist

( STOP WITH THE EXILIAN).

Canadian98 likes this.
  10. The_Khan

The_Khan Bison Rider

(Well being a GM is really simple, it depends on what type of RP it is though. This was my first time so I really don't know what tips or stuff like that to give you.)