1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Roleplay ~IC~

Discussion in 'Spamcan' started by PeterPan14, Sep 4, 2012.

1. PeterPan14

PeterPan14 Bison Rider

Ok guys I decided to make a roleplay We need around 5 to 8 people to join till we start. This roleplay is a few years in the future.
    The world is very advanced but because of pollution we have had to go back to our old ways. Like hunting, letters ect. This roleplay is going to be a bit like hunger games- You will all be put in a area and you will have to fight each other to the death!
    This roleplay is going to be set in a forest. Wepons, food and helpful tools will be put around in different places.
    Rules:
    I liked the idea of different districts like in hunger games so we are going to have four different districts.
    1- Skilled Fighters- The best fighters in the World.
    2- Knowlegable- Very smart.
    3- Small & Cunning- Quick, Small and very Deceptive
    4- All round- All of the above.
    The first people to join this roleplay get to pick which district they are from. There are two people from each district~ note just because you dont get into District 1 does not mean you can not fight with wepons all it means is you are less skilled.
    Use proper grammar.

I control everything- I will write in red, you guys will write in black

Please fill in this if you wish to join.

Name:
    Backstory:

District 1- Corwen & Robo
    District 2- Cpt Taylor (Canadian) & Isabelle (Feet)
    District 3- Alissa (Yellow) & Daniel (Areo)
    District 4 Shilo (Smithy) & Doc
    NO MORE SPOTS LEFT. SORRY
    Just remember during the roleplay you can be killed, this is a fight to the death.

You are all in the arena. You hear the counting down "10,9,8" There are packs scattered around the open area with food, weapons and helpful tools inside. You can go for a pack or run into the woods.

2. Canadian98

Canadian98 Haxor Tester

I decide to take the closest pack to me and run into the wilderness when the count down ends.

3. Canadian98

Canadian98 Haxor Tester

(Ps. you should wait until many others respond, and do one big response, and the count down hasn't finished?)

4. PeterPan14

PeterPan14 Bison Rider

(Fine take back the last message I'll go when everybody starts. :P

5. Corwen

Corwen Demolitions Expert Donator
    1. KRPG

6. PeterPan14

PeterPan14 Bison Rider

(Im fine doing it on here..)

"7,6,5,4"

7. Areo

Areo much doge so swag wow
    1. PumpkinStars - [Pk#] - Inactive

//Ooc:Here and Attending!
    I ran straight into the forest , Not caring about the others.

8. Doc22

Doc22 Builder Stabber

I gathered what I could, then ran to the forest.

9. PeterPan14

PeterPan14 Bison Rider

Areo and Doc. the count has not finsihed yet. :p

"3,2,1,0"

10. Canadian98

Canadian98 Haxor Tester

I grab the closest bag to me, and sprint off into the forest.

11. Corwen

Corwen Demolitions Expert Donator
    1. KRPG

I run as fast as i could to the center. I take the closest bag from me, and a small box, i dont know what it could contain, and a large greatsword from the rack. I then dash into the woods, being careful noone knows which direction I go.

12. PeterPan14

PeterPan14 Bison Rider

Canadian- the bag you pick contains water, food, matches and one small dagger.
    Corwen- you run to the centre (the bags closer to the centre contain for items) you find inside your bag two drink bottels, a tent, some rope.
    (You do not pick what you find. I pick~ "I run into the centre hoping to find a greatsword not "I pick up a greatsword and run off")

13. feet

feet Bison Rider

Run for the closest bag

14. The_Khan

The_Khan Bison Rider

OOC: Looks like my style of RPing has caught on. :P

15. feet

feet Bison Rider

OOC: Better than choosing whatever you want to do. Imagine that in this roleplay. EG: I kill everyone and win

16. PeterPan14

PeterPan14 Bison Rider

Feet: The bag you pick is small and lite. Inside you find some springs, water, rope, a net and a water-proof coat. While you run into the forest you see Canadian~ You could try team up with him or continue running away.

17. feet

feet Bison Rider

Try to team up

18. PeterPan14

PeterPan14 Bison Rider

Canadian- You see the other member from your district trying to team up with you. You can team up, Run away or Get out your knife.

19. XyellowX

XyellowX Ballista Bolt Thrower Staff Alumni
    1. Practitioners of War Extreme Revolution - POWER

I sprint forward, and grab the nearest bag. I then take off into the woods, trying to steer clear of anyone else.

20. Canadian98

Canadian98 Haxor Tester

I turn to the child, and say "Fine, but if you attempt to attack me or give away our position, you're dead! Follow me"