1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

[Roleplay]

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by feet, Jun 8, 2012.

Mods: BlueLuigi
  1. feet

feet Bison Rider

Yes, another roleplay is starting!
    As the roleplay Monsteri started became... weird this new roleplay is beginning.

In the land of Thydor, all is peaceful. The king watches over his kingdom with a just yet firm rule in his castle located near the town Wyndor.
    However, times are changing and the country is on the brink of war with the neighbouring country Dames planning an invasion. Since records began the two towns were at peace, yet Dames has grow restless with their ignorence on their way of life. Their Damish queen believes that the Thydorian king has grow lazy and has came to set wrongs right from her palace near the town Dane.

The Khan is Game Master

RULES:
    No magic. This is one of the things that made Monsteri's go weird.
    The GM controls all NPCs to peasents to kings to wild animals. You may take control of personal
    animals however the GM may control them at
    any time.
    No huge changes. Again, screwed up
    Monsteri's roleplay.
    Watch your grammer. Please.

If you wish to join, fill in the blanks.

Name:
    Backstory:

You start of in the town Wyer.
    OK, so there is only one faction, the factions name is Curaw. It's a small Kingdom in the mountains. The other two countries (Thydor and Dames) have both been trying to win over this other factions allegiance in the war but the King refuses, he prefers to stay up in the mountain castle in peace and mostly everyone of the Kingdom of Curaw agrees with him.
    You will start in a little village called Wyre. It seems like it's in the middle of nowhere but it has a very important role in the Curaw. It's main industry is lumber. It's placed in a smallish clearing with a small river running down the mountains not far away from town. It doesn't have much but there is a small Tavern in the center of town and some other small buildings such as a Lumber mill, a Blacksmith, and a general goods store that sells stuff like food/clothing etc.

Please choose basic roles, no OP roles such as the King of Dames or an old war veteran, your all normal people from a small village called Wyre. I may make a few exceptions though, depending on the case

As The Khan is busy, he asked me to make this.

FROM THE KHAN:

I will wait until we have at least 8 players until we start. Or if that takes too long 7 days will do.

I think it would be safer if we had only one loyalty. I have a story idea for yous to follow. If there is only one loyalty than everyone can start off in the same general area and we won't have everyone in different places (On the other side of the world).

When the game starts any writing by me that
    involves the game will be displayed using Red.

RULES:
    Please, don't control each other. Do the talking
    yourself. Even if you post a reply that is one sentence long it doesn't matter.

When your posting what you are going to do please keep it as simple as possible. No long
    history lessons and stuff like that. When I ask what you would like to do a simple reply like "Chop wood." is enough.

No overpowered stuff when creating characters,
    you are normal people (In most cases) with
    normal stuff, so on what feet said "No magic". (@Swift_Demon: You'd better hope Swift Sword is just a name.) Also, in-game, no overpowering stuff is to happen. You don't decide it's night, you don't decide it's about to rain.
    Leave all of that to me. I control the whole world around you.

Please try not to name anything in the country, if there is a tavern in town don't name it, refer to
    it as "Tavern" until I mention it's name, I'm in control here remember that.

"The GM controls all NPCs to peasents to kings to wild animals. You may take control of personal animals however the GM may control them at any time." <<<This, you may have an animal such as a dog/cat/horse/cow etc. No weird stuff like a mouse or a wolf. You control
    what they do for most of the time but as I said " I control the whole world around you." so what I mean is I can make your horse break a leg by stepping in a rabbit hole (I'm not that mean
    though ;) ) or I can make your dog get sick etc.

Now the most important rule is... HAVE FUN!!! :D (That sounded a bit corny)

Just to let you all know, this is Medieval, not Fantasy so no elves or other stuff will be in this RPG.

Characters:

Username: RolePlay Name:
    lukepop Lorn Quickbow
    Swift_Demon Tyler Swift
    feet Ashlee Baker
    DylanDuran Gwan Greenwell
    Hella Cadoras the Storyteller
    Canadian98 Jadain Sorrowso
    Masery Mason

2. lukepop

lukepop Arsonist

Lorn Quickbow. I have come from a long family of rangers we have fought......longer then anyone knows. I can trace my families rangership back further then my ancestry. I am Thydorian.

3. feet

feet Bison Rider

Good, you've watched the 'i'. This is kinda Khan's roleplay, so if he by any chance, well, you know. Let's wait for some more people to join.

4. Swift_Demon

Swift_Demon Tree Planter

I am a Thydorian, I hold the sword of the Swift family going back 100's Of years. We we're Royalty of The Kingdom of Swift, We had the best Knight's the best archers. But we got invaded by Damians. We lost our country so i came here to Win it back!
    </br>--- merged: Jun 8, 2012 12:02 PM ---</br>
    So i hold the sword of: Swift Sword.

5. feet

feet Bison Rider

Your name?

6. Swift_Demon

Swift_Demon Tree Planter

My name Is Tyler swift.

7. The_Khan

The_Khan Bison Rider

Also, I had feet add my other stuff to the top. So feet, what about your character?

8. feet

feet Bison Rider

I'm on my iPod, and editing posts is a pain so I'll add names to the list later.

My name is Ashlee Baker, and I'm 14 years old. I live on a farm with my twin brother and my mother. My late father taught me tracking and hunting as our megre income is barely enough to sustain us.

9. The_Khan

The_Khan Bison Rider

You like being a girl don't you feet. :P Wait, you are a girl aren't you?

10. Hella

Hella The Nightmare of Hair Global Moderator Donator Tester

This is really tempting, but I don't have time at the moment! My inactivity was problematic in the previous RP, so I feel responsible... :/

11. lukepop

lukepop Arsonist

Tyler Swift :D( Taylor Swift).

12. The_Khan

The_Khan Bison Rider

OK, so there is only one faction, the factions name is Curaw. It's a small Kingdom in the mountains. The other two countries (Thydor and Dames) have both been trying to win over this other factions allegiance in the war but the King refuses, he prefers to stay up in the mountain castle in peace and mostly everyone of the Kingdom of Curaw agrees with him.
    You will start in a little village called Wyre. It seems like it's in the middle of nowhere but it has a very important role in the Curaw. It's main industry is lumber. It's placed in a smallish clearing with a small river running down the mountains not far away from town. It doesn't have much but there is a small Tavern in the center of town and some other small buildings such as a Lumber mill, a Blacksmith, and a general goods store that sells stuff like food/clothing etc.

Please choose basic roles, no OP roles such as the King of Dames or an old war veteran, your all normal people from a small village called Wyre. I may make a few exceptions though, depending on the case.

13. lukepop

lukepop Arsonist

Make up your mind!!!

14. The_Khan

The_Khan Bison Rider

I have, remember, feet created this thread for me. I like his ideas but it puts too much strain on the story line.

15. Swift_Demon

Swift_Demon Tree Planter

Luke pop :bird:

The_Khan likes this.
  16. feet

feet Bison Rider

HER ideas. You are right. I'm female.

17. The_Khan

The_Khan Bison Rider

Wait, do you mean IRL? Because I remember asking you in the other RPG and you said no. :huh?:

18. lukepop

lukepop Arsonist

Well SOOOORRRYYYYY.

19. dylanduran

dylanduran A Most Extraordinary Gentleman Donator

Name:
    Gwan Greenwell
    Backstory:
    When he was a young boy, growing up in the farmstead that was his home, Gwan aspired to adventure, to seek a more thrilling, and, if need be, a more dangerous lifestyle, in order to escape the slumber of a farmers life. His father, Gwon, had different plans for the child, hoping that he would choose to adopt the farming life that the Greenwells were known for. However, this was not to be.

As Gwan grew older, he started to train with a blade that he found in his father barn, a rusty, mockery of a weapon. This setback did not stop Gwan from being amazed by the sword, and many a night did Gwon wake up to see his son prancing around outside at midnight, merrily slashing at trees and bales of hay. One day, on Gwan's fifteenth birthday, Gwan declared that he woud leave as soon as dusk rose, for he had grown tired of his life. His father, while upset, knew something like this would happen, Gwan was simply too unstable to settle down as a farmer. And so, with his father's blessing, and a handful of coins from Gwon's purse, Gwan set out into the mountains, in order to find a true place for himself in this world.

It is now ten years later, and Gwan's opinion of the world has both increased with excitement as he took in the wonders of nature, and diminished as he saw the choas that humans wrecked upon themselves. He no longer sees his sword, which he replaced a long time ago in favour of a real blade, as a tool to get him whatever he wants, but more as an instrument of cruelty, something that should never be used, unless the situation calls for it. He is now an accomplished swordsman, though he does not feel any of the bloody fervour he felt in his youth.

20. lukepop

lukepop Arsonist

clap clap clap.

Mods: BlueLuigi