1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

[Roleplay]

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by feet, Jun 8, 2012.

Mods: BlueLuigi
  1. The_Khan

The_Khan Bison Rider

Umm, I would rather you not. You could just talk to each other by making one sentence in each post.

2. Canadian98

Canadian98 Haxor Tester

so..........are we starting or what?

3. lukepop

lukepop Arsonist

If we are in fact doing it at new thread can I keep my character?

4. The_Khan

The_Khan Bison Rider

Yes, yes we are. The link is right here.

5. Canadian98

Canadian98 Haxor Tester

im pretty sure we r all keeping our charecters now that crypa made a new one

EDIT: Posted at same time as Khan :P

6. The_Khan

The_Khan Bison Rider

I posted at the same time as lukepop, I was replying to you really when I posted that. :)

Canadian98 likes this.
  7. feet

feet Bison Rider

Maybe that's cuz most superheroes have dead parents. Batman, Spiderman, heck, Superman's planet was destroyed!

8. lukepop

lukepop Arsonist

I didn't say anything about my characters family being dead, though the dad is.

9. feet

feet Bison Rider

Then you're not a hero, you see? Dead parents is the latest rage.

Canadian98 likes this.
  10. lukepop

lukepop Arsonist

I didn't say anything about being a hero.

11. feet

feet Bison Rider

Oh noes! lukepop is EVIL!

12. lukepop

lukepop Arsonist

No I am a gonna be hero in the sense that policemen are heroes, sorta.

13. Canadian98

Canadian98 Haxor Tester

I think I might create my own roleplay after this

14. The_Khan

The_Khan Bison Rider

And I'll be glad to join it. :)

15. Canadian98

Canadian98 Haxor Tester

Ive been having ideas like Zombie Apocalypse, Lord of the Rings, etc. (PS. you must teach me how to be GM!)

16. The_Khan

The_Khan Bison Rider

This is actually my very first time as a GM, it really isn't that hard. I like the sound of a Zombie Apocalypse RP, have you ever heard of a Webcomic called The Pocalypse?

17. lukepop

lukepop Arsonist

Well I have never been gm but I have lesson 1. If the people on your roleplay need a gm post THEN DON'T POST ON OTHER STUFF FIRST!!!!

18. The_Khan

The_Khan Bison Rider

:) Maybe, but also lesson one of playing an RP is that sometimes the GM doesn't have time to post much. I'm in another RP and the GM posts every fortnight and the most. Sometimes if I lucky he posts a bit less than a week. It's really fun nevertheless.

19. lukepop

lukepop Arsonist

Yeah that was.... I don't know where that came from, sorry.

EDIT:It is getting boring though waiting for the big surprise.

20. The_Khan

The_Khan Bison Rider

:) It was originally going to be Masery's whipping in the Town Square but now it's much more of a plot twist than that.

Also, on another note:
    The idea about another country, called Lithuania, sounds like a good idea to me but it seems a bit far fetched. The first thing is that where did they go when the barbarians came and how did Thydor and Dame come to be in the first place if the only people there were the barbarians. Secondly is that Curaw is meant to be a tiny country in the mountains, no more, no less. Thirdly, where did the barbarians some from? On the other side on the mountains (North) there is just baron sandy wastelands, a deserted desert. Thydor is the eastern most country and Dames is in the west. South of those is an endless sea and North-East to East of Thydor is just lots of snow and ice. West of Dames is another county that is unimportant in this part of the story. Last but not least, it completely contradicts the main story that I have planned. What we don't need is a ton of side quests and motives that may hurt the direction this is going at the moment. (Something of great importance is about to happen)

Mods: BlueLuigi