1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Roleplay

Discussion in 'Spamcan' started by PeterPan14, Sep 1, 2012.

1. RoboRex

RoboRex Bison Rider

NOOOOO! :( I didnt know but it doesnt matter :(

2. Corwen

Corwen Demolitions Expert Donator
    1. KRPG

I'm confused...
    Did you not know because you didnt read the first post properly? maybe?

anyway, if you read through the first post, and write a proper, thoughtful backstory, im sure PeterPan will give you another chance :)

3. RoboRex

RoboRex Bison Rider

i'm sorry about the crap thing i posted before so i read it better this time and i wanted to give it another shot ;D

Name:Rex
    District:4
    Backstory: I was a warrior i fought to protect my friends and family. my father was training me one day when some men attacked him i tried my best to stop them but i wasnt strong enough. They were going to kill me but instead they knocked me out. When i woke up my family was gone. I ran away So i could train and find my father's killers. when i found my father's killers i attacked them and killed them. From that day i fight to protect people.

I hope this was good I still didnt really get the backstory :(

4. Doc22

Doc22 Builder Stabber

Name: Doc22
    District: 4
    Backstory: As I grew older, toys started to bore me. I needed something more fun to keep me entertained.... I entered the realms of internetia to brave the harsh battles, and come out as the best builder, strongest knight, and the most cunning one of them all! My quest contines, avenging Geti for making the most awesome hair style in the land, and causing people to die of jealousy. After my quest is finished, I will prepare for the approaching zombie apocalypse.

5. PeterPan14

PeterPan14 Bison Rider

Doc your in, Robo sorry that means there are no more spots in District 4 left.
    </br>--- merged: Sep 3, 2012 9:28 PM ---</br>
    But this is not a Zombie Apocalypse...Its a Hunger game thing.
    </br>--- merged: Sep 3, 2012 9:30 PM ---</br>
    Two more spots left! One in district one and one in District two. Fill them quick I cant wait to start. Robo maybe try for a spot in Disctrict 1 or 2.

6. Canadian98

Canadian98 Haxor Tester

Will you be allied with the people from your district?

7. Doc22

Doc22 Builder Stabber

ALL RIGHT!!! I knew that it wasn't zombie apocalypse. I was just making a funny back-story... :p

8. RoboRex

RoboRex Bison Rider

i will go district one then :/ and if thats full then 2

9. Smithyman

Smithyman Haxor

firstly didnt he say ditrict 4 first so shouldnt he be in it? also just incase u think i did i never even told rex about this :P

10. feet

feet Bison Rider

Name: Isabella Haven
    District: 2
    Backstory: I didn't want to be a part of this in any way.It was what parents said when you were naughty: 'If you don't behave, you'll be chosen.' My father used that phrase quite a lot. My father is an alcoholic and quite abusive, always beating me, always accusing me for petty reasons. I think he blames me for mother's death. She died during childbirth, you see? She died giving birth to me. Unlike most of District 2, my family was poor.
    There's this hidden, secluded grove near my home. It's one of the few places in the world that's still green. When my father's away, I go there and study. I was always considered quite a genius for my age, knowing many that some people 4x my age could not begin to comprehend. There was many unique flora that I had never seen before so I researched and I learnt. I have many hidden skills and I hope that my innocent appearance will aid this hard time.

11. PeterPan14

PeterPan14 Bison Rider

Very, Very good. Also canadian you can allie but remember you will have to kill them at the end.
    </br>--- merged: Sep 4, 2012 9:49 AM ---</br>
    Robo your in.

12. RoboRex

RoboRex Bison Rider

Finally!

13. PeterPan14

PeterPan14 Bison Rider

14. The_Khan

The_Khan Bison Rider

Damn, too late. Oh well. There'll be plenty more opportunities.

15. PeterPan14

PeterPan14 Bison Rider

Sorry, some people are not going on the Roleplay [IC]. I'll give them a week to start chatting if they dont you can take their spot.

16. The_Khan

The_Khan Bison Rider

70% of the time that's only because the thread has somehow unwatched itself. Message them to remind them.

Canadian98 likes this.
  17. PeterPan14

PeterPan14 Bison Rider

18. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

Do you mean, You're not in?
    Peter learn English/grammar yourself.

Sorry, had to say this.

XyellowX, PeterPan14, feet and 2 others like this.
  19. The_Khan

The_Khan Bison Rider

Oooo, pwnage!

20. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

Even better, You aren't in :P