1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

RP - The Mythic Age V2

Discussion in 'Spamcan' started by Zeeee80, Mar 29, 2013.

1. toffie0

toffie0 is sweeter than you <3 Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester

Melody watched as Kody then started to walk again as he jumped.

"Ow! Grab me!" Kody yelled behind her. She spun around quickly and ran to him, and grabbed his arm, pulling him up. He was lighter then she expected him to be. "You right?" She asked examining him

Zeeee80, soulrealm and feet like this.
  2. blukey

blukey Finest Moustache in the Kingdom Donator

//lol you omitted the fuck bit. :P
    "Yeah, I just banged my head, I'm fine. Lets go follow those trolleys." Kody jumped across the next few buildings, until he saw a gap they couldn't cross. "No way across, but no way down that I can see." Kody spied a pipe, but it looked quite rusty and it wouldn't support much weight. "Be careful Melody, it's unstable, do you want me to go first, or should you?"

3. feet

feet Bison Rider

"C'mon something smells nice" Gabriel said, gesturing for Sebastian to enter. As he walked in, he heard someone yell.
    "... Main Hall!" was all he made out. Turning to the source of noise, he saw the girl from the roof. Sebastian looked back at Gabriel.
    "I wonder why there's no one being served?" Sebastian said, realising although there was plenty of waiters pushing trolleys of food, no one seemed to stop. They just seemed to all walk out the door.

4. toffie0

//yeah didnt feel like swearing

"Yeah i just banged my head, im fine. Lets go follow those trolleys." Kody said, as he jumped across the building. Melody followed close behind keeping a eye on the trolleys. Looking ahead was another gap that was larger then the other. Melody was keen to try to jump it, she looked over to Kody and saw he was having other thoughts.
    "No way across that i can see, but down that" He said. She looked over to where he was pointing and saw a old rusty pipe, she guessed that it wouldn't support much weight, but it was worth a try.
    "Be careful Melody, It's unstable, do you want me to go first, or should you?" He said looking at the pipe.
    "ill go first, i'm quite light. Then again you are to." She took a step towards the pipe and looked down, it was a fair way down she thought. she put one foot around the pipe then the other and then her hands and then slid down the pole, she culd feel the rust scraping against her fingers as she slid down. Once at the bottom she called out "Alright your turn" To Kody

feet, Zeeee80 and soulrealm like this.
  5. //
    //Also cut down on the short posts guys ;)

♫➠♫➠♫ Mizuki Aoki ❀➠❀➠❀

She drifted like a ghost towards the Great Hall.

The doors were open, so she floated right in.

It certainly was a sight to behold. Kind of like the really old movie she had watched: "Harry Potter". The tables were set. Each terribly long, spanning the whole length of the Hall with a break in the middle.

The tables were littered with food on plates and candelabra. The chandeliers hanging from the low arcs of the ceiling spotted Hall with dazzling fragmented light, illuminating the old-fashioned feast in front of her eyes.

No one could say that this was not the biggest feast they were about to experience.

Although no word could describe the feast, she pounced onto a chair waiting for it to start after saying one word.

"AWESOME!"

feet, Zeeee80 and toffie0 like this.
  6. blukey

blukey Finest Moustache in the Kingdom Donator

Watching Melody climb down the pipe was agonizing, because he knew at any second it could fall, when she had climbed about 3 quarters of the way down, Kody saw the side buckle slightly, and there was a groan. "Alright, your turn." Melody told him, Kody sighed and started to climb down, it groaned and squeaked as he climbed, until there was a loud snap.

"Ok, if I fall from here, I'll be dead, I need to quickly scramble down some more, and then leap off before it falls." The pipe scraped forward, and Kody quickly climbed down some more, the pipe detached and Kody leaped away, landing on his feet, and not hurting himself, apart from a cut. "I hope it doesn't get infected..."

Kody looked up, "Melody! Look over there!" A girl with light white hair was drifting towards a big hall where there was food on every table, and chandeliers hanging in arcs. Kody ran straight towards the hall, screaming "YEAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!"

feet, Zeeee80, toffie0 and 1 other person like this.
  7. //watch out, some buff gym teacher will smack you if you take the food! the feast hasn't started xd

EDIT:

♫➠♫➠♫ Mizuki Aoki ❀➠❀➠❀

I reached my hand out...

*SMACK*

"Hey! What do you think you're doing? The feast hasn't started yet!"

I looked up to a giant of man, staring angrily at me.

"I...can't...eat...?" I asked timidly...

"NO! YOU CAN'T EAT!" He shouted.

My eyes filled with tears as the thought of being excluded from this magnificent feast...

[​IMG]

blukey, feet, Zeeee80 and 1 other person like this.
  8. toffie0

// Soul you wrote your name instead of Mizu's at the top. Also my brother gives me puppy dog eyes when he really wants something, never works through.

She watched Kody climb down the rusty pipe. All was going we...... Snap! Looking up Melody saw that the pipe was beginning to break apart, she gritted her teeth as she watched him climb down the do a spectacular jump onto the ground. "Wow" she whispered to herself.

"Melody! Look over there!" She turned around quickly to face the biggest building she has seen yet. She spotted Mizu's white hair, and yelled out to her. "Hey! Mizu!" Realising that Mizu couldn't hear her she turned towards the snapped pipe and shrugged saying "The maitence men will fix that proberbly, it needed to be replaced anyway."

Turning she saw Kody running as fast as he could yellIng "YEEEAAAAHHH!"
    Laughing she started to run towards the hall.

She stopped abruptly once inside. Melody stood there gawping at the place, it looked just like how she imagined from Harry Potter, the big long 4 tables, the only things that were missing we're the floating candles and the ceiling that looks like a sky. She stared at the place, turning her head in each direction trying to take it all in at once. Finnaly she took her eyes away from looking at the decorations and started looking for a table. Spotting Mizu, she walked over and sat on the chair opposite her. "What's wrong? She asked noticing Mizu's puppy dog teary eyes.

blukey, soulrealm, feet and 1 other person like this.
  9. Zeeee80

Zeeee80 Haxor

Dramoria finally found the nurse and she said it was okay for him to go. So he put on his regular clothes and left the building. Once he was outside he looked around and didn't see anyone in particular. Come to think of it he didn't see anyone, the school seemed deserted. He then smelled food, and delicious smells but he was not hungry, his dreams had made him nauseous and he all he felt was tiredness. He found his way to the boys dorm and to his room. He lied down upon his bed and shut his eyes. He then hoped that he would not have any nightmares...

blukey, soulrealm, feet and 1 other person like this.
  10. ♫➠♫➠♫ Mizuki Aoki ❀➠❀➠❀

"What's wrong?" asked Melody as she sat sat opposite her on the extremely long table.

"I...can't...eat..." Mizu replied through her sobs.

Just then, the principal smacked his microphone a few times before speaking into it...

'If it starts, I can eat!' thought Mizuki...

She readied all her muscles and senses, waiting for the feast to begin. She had decided. She would pounce on the food and eat everything in one go. (comment by narrator: if it's possible...)

blukey, Zeeee80, feet and 1 other person like this.
  11. toffie0

"I.... Can't.....Eat...." Answered Mizu through her sobs. Melody was about to reply but just then the principle stood up, and went to the microphone. Instead she leaned over the table and rubbed Mizu's shoulder, in hope to comfort her. The principle waited until everyone was seated then tapped the microphone and started to talk into it, his voice echoing across the large magnificent hall.

Zeeee80, feet and soulrealm like this.
  12. feet

feet Bison Rider

//I'm trying :( It's hard to write a lot on an iPod.

"I think we should follow them," Sebastian said to Gabriel. The number of trolleys going through the door had decreased. By now, he realised that the meal wasn't going to be hosted here, but somewhere else. But where? Without waiting for a reply, Sebastian walked after them.

Speeding forward, he quickly past many waiters pushing silver trolleys, intent on their task. He thought he heard footsteps behind him, but it simply might just be the people pushing trolleys. With all the jingling of metal coming from their covered load, it was hard to tell. A young, blue skinned man (probably a trainee) glanced over to Sebastian. He expression changed from one of determination to one of shock. What was it? Sebastian panicked for a second.

"Quick!" he gasped. "Hurry! Or else you might be late."

He tried to gesture with one hand, lifting it off of the handle, but he quickly clamped it back down when the trolley almost spun out. A more senior waiter behind him glared at him.

"Watch what you're doing, you dolt," he angrily whispered at the trainee.
    "I'm sorr-"
    "If that trolley tips, you ******, I'll shove your ***** ***** up your ******. You hear me!"

That doesn't even seem physically possible, Sebastian thought as increases his speed, hoping to put as much distance between himself and the verbal battle near the pack of the line. Eventually, Sebastian neared a large, lit up building. When he smelt the delicious scents that wafted from it, he knew that the feast was being held there.

Strange, he thought. Why was no one talking?

13. Zeeee80

Zeeee80 Haxor

~The Headmaster stood up at the table and looked over the massive group of people in the great hall. Now for the speech, "Hello everyone!" he said in a booming voice, "I hope you all have had a wonderful day and have learned much about the school around you. We have gathered here, like we always will, to eat and enjoy each others comforts. Please, enjoy yourselves and may the feast begin!"

feet, toffie0 and soulrealm like this.
  14. TotalPotato

TotalPotato Haxor
    1. KRPG

// I stopped getting alerts from this for some reason ;,,;

Both Sebastian and Gabriel begun to notice the waiters pushing trolleys full of what smelt like food out of the cantine towards another building much large than the cantine.
    "Quick!" he gasped. "Hurry! Or else you might be late." Sebastian says making a extravagant arm gesture, Gabriel noticed one of the people pushing the trolleys behind Sebastian but before he could warn him it was too late. The trolley swerved at the side and almost tipped over, Sebastian said something too quit for him to hear but when the waiter tried to apologize he was met by a large array of the head waiter's colorful language which Gabriel dare not repeat.

Sebastian ran off following the trolleys leading the waiters to their 'conversant' Gabriel followed quickly behind wanting no part of this. As they continued forward they came to the building where the trolleys where converging, the aroma was overpowering yet mouthwatering. As Gabriel and Sebastian came close to the building they noticed it was worryingly quite, it was obvious that either nobody was allowed in yet or they were late.
    "Suppose we have to go in" Gabriel said unsure what was going to happen as he placed his hand on one of the large doors and pushed it open.

15. feet

feet Bison Rider

Gabriel opened the large double doors and was greeted with silence, besides the booming voice of the headmaster. He continued with his speach, either oblivious to their late entry or just ignoring them. Many students looked at Sebastian and Gabriel, and had the privilege of watching them be told off by a large, muscular teacher.

"Why are you late?!" he growled at them, brows knitted in anger. The Headmaster finished his speech.
    "May the feast begin!" he announced. Many students lost interest in Sebastian and Gabriel as they saw the waiters carry plate loads of high class food. Sebastian recognised the trainee from before, carrying a large roasted fowl with deliberate care.
    "Look at me!" the teacher almost shouted, noticing wandering gazes. He almost seemed glad that the Headmaster had finished talking. "Why are you late?!"

Kovett, Zeeee80 and toffie0 like this.
  16. TotalPotato

TotalPotato Haxor
    1. KRPG

"Why are you late?!" the teacher boomed as Gabriel felt some spit touch his face, he quickly wiped it off with a small look of disdain at the teacher. Gabriel bowed his head.
    "Sorry sir, we got lost" Gabriel tried to explain, he wanted to blame the staff since there were no teachers outside or even remotely some indication of where or when they were supposed to be.

Kovett, feet, toffie0 and 1 other person like this.
  17. toffie0

Listening and half asleep, Melody watched the headmaster, his booming voice echoing in the large hall. Looking around lazily, she saw two people walk through one of the doors. The feast began but she didn't realize, still warning the two, a teacher seemed to realize and started to tell them off and ask why we're they late. 'I wouldn't want to be in their shoes' Melody thought.

Kovett, Zeeee80 and feet like this.
  18. feet

feet Bison Rider

When the teacher glared at their excuse, veins bulging at his temple, Sebatian had a sudden urge to punch him in the face.
    "Go sit down," the teacher yelled, "Meet me here after your classes for your punishment."
    WTF!?! Sebastian exclaimed in his head. They didn't do anything wrong. It was the schools poor organisation's fault. How were they meant to know where to go?
    Sebastian walked over to one of the few open seats and begun piling his plate up with juicy fowl and steamed vegetables.

toffie0, Kovett and Zeeee80 like this.
  19. ♫➠♫➠♫ Mizuki Aoki ❀➠❀➠❀

And BANG!

Mizuki was off with a head start, a whole turkey in front of everyone else. Ripping down the ornamental chocolate mud cake in two goes, she moved onto the whole deep fried Pacific Bluefin Tuna.

Her consumption of everything in front of her on the dinner table was certainly a sight to behold. It certainly didn't look realistic, but there was no doubt that everyone in the room was just seeing things.

One could describe her stomach as a black hole.

30 minutes of eating proved exceptional for Mizu as she finally let out a humongous burp, very unladylike indeed.

"Oops!" she said, and promptly apologized to the surrounding victims, that seemed to be completely petrified due to her sustained 'eating' and her extreme outlet of stomach fumes.

People stared at her appetite, that had finally been quenched after 20 whole large dishes had been cleared.

The eyes made her nervous and an obvious blush spread across her face.

"Don't you get fat?" one asked.

Her reply was simple and straight to the point. It was probably unbelievable for most too.

"No." she replied confidently.

Yep. Definitely a black hole. No matter how much you put it, it will never fill up, nor will you ever see it again.

A good way to get rid of murder evidence I do say?

People staring jumped as her chair pushed out from underneath her and she strolled outside for some fresh air. However, only two words could describe the scene left behind. Complete carnage.

feet, toffie0 and Zeeee80 like this.
  20. toffie0

Snapping back to reality because of the noise from the scrapes of knives and forks against the plates. Melody turned her head onwards the food, still feeling a bit ill because of the sight of the dead boar, she didn't feeling like anything to eat. Instead Melody, looked down at her plate and occasionally looking up at Mizu who was pouncing on every bit of food she could get to. Looking around for the nearest doorway she wonderd if she could sneak out without anyone noticing. Deciding it's worth a chance she lifted herself out of her seat, realiseing how dizzy she felt. Dragging her feet behind her, she went through the nearest door swaying slightly and back up to the dormatries, once she reached the door, she put her key in, and then everything went black.

feet and Zeeee80 like this.