1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

RP- The Shroud descends

Discussion in 'Spamcan' started by zollie20, Oct 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. feet

feet Bison Rider

(Is it too late to join?)

2. zollie20

zollie20 Haxor

//No feet, you can join now!

3. Cerbercre

Cerbercre Brolord 弟兄主 Donator
    1. PumpkinStars - [Pk#] - Inactive

It was dawn one early morning,Light woke up and looked out the window "Today's the day...i'm leaving." He said gripping his fist. As the morning dragged on Light started packing a big traveling satchel. He swung his sword sheathe around to his back so its strapped tight and slowly placing the sword in. As he walks out to say his goodbyes to his mother and takes one last look around the small home. "Man..I can't believe i'm leaving this place." Light sighed. He pushed open his bedroom door and walked out. As he looked at his mother Light said "I Love You Mom, Take care of yourself if you need anything you can always rely on Grenth." He pushed his front door open and marked his first destination, Temor. "I've always wanted to meet the Elven folk." He said as he ran in the city going to the exit.

blukey and zollie20 like this.
  4. blukey

blukey Finest Moustache in the Kingdom Donator

Waiting patiently for zollie to reply sooo,

The shroud had its next orders, it would go to the town called Retribution and kill this so called Raven. He sounded like a threat... But first it would have to go through Huror on the way there, it began its journey to destroy Raven and Huror was just a bonus... It found two orcs travelling to Prospor, carrying some armour.

After Dealing with the orcs, it continued on its journey...

PS: Pictures of what I think people here look like

Zalathor 6335769921_2929573805_z.jpg Skeleton_Archer_by_JeiWo.jpg Lark

Ugos orcwarlord.jpg

The Shroud
    3432479-electric-cloud-abstract-illustration.jpg

Ella
    elf_archer_by_EternalLordsTeam.jpg

Raven
    WKC.jpg

Light medieval-soldier.jpg

XyellowX, feet and Aegis like this.
  5. feet

feet Bison Rider

Name: Aspathe
    Race: Angel
    Speciality: Water magic
    Backstory: In the fabled flying kingdom Selinieth, a race of winged humans live inside its walls. Blessed with immense beauty, they uphold strict codes of valour and kindness, despising wrong-doers. Aspathe broke such vows and was banished from her home. Branded with the sign of a sunburst on her neck, she now lives in the town Retribution. Aspathe hides her wings under large, loose garments and has operated as a healer using her powers to enhance the healing abilities of water. She hopes that with her acts of goodness, the doors of Selinieth will open to her again.
    Appearance: Shoulder length azure hair, pale skin with a band of blue around each arm. She wears a loose, long dress of cotton with a necklace made from a mythical metal from her birthplace said by humans to be mined from stars.

blukey and Cerbercre like this.
  6. Cerbercre

//My uniform is more of this (Obviously without the breasts on the plate but yea) Keep in mind im not a high and mighty person. I come from the lowest parts of town im only so simple. Also i dont wear helms.i have a head like the on in my default picture[​IMG]

7. blukey

//Ok well I couldn't fin a good picture so I took what I could get! PS: Like my new RAVE banner?

8. "A new day. Finally." Raven said in relief. The sun was shining bright as ever. Raven had a feeling it was time. Seven years since the murder of his parents. He's practiced all this time, and now it's time to track the culprit, and avenge his parents. The Undead Sage... Raven visits the Inn and plans to ask any of them about Undead Sages. He walks to the Innkeeper. "Excuse me... Do you know anything about Undead Sages?" He asks. "Hmm...Looking for a bit of trouble, eh? Hmm, well! I've only heard of one, but it'll cost you some coin..." The Innkeeper said. "Fine, here you go." Raven says as he hands him 200 coins. "Well! Here's one. I've heard of an Undead Sage that knows ALL magic. Be careful around him though, he can rip the flesh from your skin just as easy as he'll do it with the armour. If you want to know where he is, I'm a little hungry for more coin!" The Innkeeper said with joy." "All right." Raven said while he, once again handed the Innkeeper 200 coins. "He travels East to the Dungeon of Despair. Careful though... That place is filled with all kinds of monsters! We've even had a few guards go down there, they were never seen again... If you can, please find them. I'll even let you keep my horse. It's at the back of the Inn, have fun." The Innkeeper said. "Thanks, I promise I'll find those guards." Raven said with a keen voice. He exits the Inn, goes to the back of the Inn. He slowly mounts the Innkeeper's horse. Once he got on...

Raven now travels East to the Dungeon of Despair. He's trained hard since... That horrible day... He now prepares himself for the challenge ahead.

zollie20 likes this.
  9. Cerbercre

As Light was walking on the road he sees a child riding a horse and he has a very stern look on his face. While Light was walking he accidently bumps into the horse. *ugh!!!*"I-I'm so sorry i didnt mean to bump into you" He says frantically -Talking to the stranger Raven- "I hope your alright!?"

10. "I'm all right. But you've probably scared my steed. Ah, it's all right though." Raven replies to the stranger.

11. Cerbercre

"Ah, Well i apologize, where are you going kid? your alittle young to be traveling by yourself.." *scratching my head*

12. "I assure you, I can handle myself. I've learnt much things. I travel east to the Dungeon of Despair." Raven replies to the stranger's question.

13. Cerbercre

*coughs* "I'm from the kingdom, so.. i'v never heard of any place" Light says curiously -Thinking to self-(This kids gonna get myself killed....wherever hes going) "Hey,Let me come with you.. Its getting close to night anyway.. so camp with me why dont you?" Light says kindly.

14. XyellowX

XyellowX Ballista Bolt Thrower Staff Alumni
    1. Practitioners of War Extreme Revolution - POWER

Due glistened on the soft grass when Ella set out for her morning hunt. Her bag of arrows banged against her armour as she jumped across a fallen log. Oh how lovely it had been that morning. But it wasn't to last
    It was only a few hours later that she stood on the outskirts of Temor, carrying her kill back home, when something dark whipped by, ready to smash into her neighbour's house. "Macaylo!" She screamed, dropping her kill and rushing toward the elf's house. But she couldn't beat it. A huge crash sounded, followed by screaming and a billow of smoke rising from the fire in which the elf happily sat next to, but a few moments ago. Shards of glass rained on remaining elf's. Something else whizzed by, setting fire to some nearby trees. A lone archer stood, pulling her bow to fire... at Ella? No, Ella looked to her right, just behind a large rock stood a deformed figure wearing a cape. A skeleton? In the blink of an eye the elf was dead. Ella choked, putting her hand on her over mouth. What had we done to deserve this?
    Ella slung her bow over her shoulder, and was creating a light orb to fire at the skeleton when an enraged orc suddenly charged by, grabbed the skeleton by it's skull.
    She was puzzled, but enraged herself, so with her light orb still ready to fire, she stepped out from behind the rock. "What is wrong with you, you skeleton scum! They were innocent elves!"

15. "Hmm, okay, sounds like a good plan." Raven replied.

16. Cerbercre

*Sets camp down by some logs on the side of the road and puts down a piece of cloth and a blanket with a pillow at the top. Squats down and starts a fire*
    "So..What are you trying to accomplish by traveling to somewhere dangerous by yourself..You could get hurt or worse" Light said worried

17. zollie20

zollie20 Haxor

"Ugh..."
    "As long as you promise me you will reverse this damage. PROMISE ME, or i will snap every one of your bones, slowly, and painfully. That is not a threat, that is a promise."
    "Where is this Kovath?".

18. XyellowX

XyellowX Ballista Bolt Thrower Staff Alumni
    1. Practitioners of War Extreme Revolution - POWER

Ella let her light orb fade, unsure of what was going on.

19. blukey

"That's why I need you, you can be very... persuasive when you need to be." Now put me down or it will be the worse for you." Threatened Lark, clenching his dagger, Lark wriggled out of the orc's grip.

"Creed reverse it," "yes boss," replied Bloodcreed, the shadow imp waved his hand and everything was returned back to normal, the houses were intact and the elves were alive.

Lark saw out of the corner of his eye an elven archer, "You, elven girl! come here!" he demanded. "I'm sorry for my fit of rage, but everything is ok, I've restored the damage and the lives of those people, it's safe!" "Look big fella, we're going to go to the place best known for rumours, The Blue moon inn."

"Elf you can either stay here or come with us I do not care, though you are skilled in light magic, as I can see, you would be a great asset, it is your choice."

"We need to find out where he is, I do the talking, if things get rough you do the beating, ok? the inn is at Retribution, a short distance away." Lark looked down to see Bloodcreed playing tag with Goh, "It seems our pets have taken a liking to each other."

"What is your name orc? And yours elf? Ella, your light magic can increase our speed on the journey. So are you coming? "What's that Creed?... No... Ogus I'm sorry... The Shroud, it attacked Huror... There were no known survivors... I'm sorry."

20. zollie20

zollie20 Haxor

*Ugos' eyes fall*
    *turns away for a moment*
    "I'm sure you are."
    "It doesn't affect anything...Let us be on our way."
    *scoops up Goh, oblivious to the relentless scratching of Bloodcreed as he whines for Goh to be put back*
    "Greetings Ella, pleasure to meet you."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.