1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

RP- The Shroud descends

Discussion in 'Spamcan' started by zollie20, Oct 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. "Hm? I've already accomplished such hard goals, they make me stronger. I'm fully armoured to the bone." Replied Raven. "Oh, and how rude of me, I haven't even told you my name! I am Raven. I've explained myself. Who are you? And what's your business?" Asked Raven.

2. feet

feet Bison Rider

The sun was streaming through the window as Aspathe woke up. Today was the first anniversary since I arrived here. There was plenty of time before the working day begun at noon, so she decided to travel to the forest to collect water and gather berries. Perhaps if I'm lucky, she thought, no one would be around and I might be able to stretch my wings. She collected all she needed and stepped outside. It was crisp and cool. However, before heading towards the woodlands, she walked to the bookstore, passing a new grave in the front yard. 'Ronald Greaves' was engraved on it. He had taken Aspathe in and taught her how to heal. He'd died 6 months ago.
    At the bookstore, i started to search for a particular book. 'Interested in children's fairytales?' taunted Tyler from behind the counter. He's 18yo, cocky and believes every girl falls for him. Which is mostly true. 'Interested in having your nose rearranged?' I replied back, as I pulled out the book I wanted. 'Selinieth' the cover read. 'I like the way it is now, but thanks for offering,' said Tyler. I started to walk over. 'Then I doubt many would share your likes.' I showed him the book and handed him the payment. ' But many do like my likeness,' Tyler shot back. 'Maybe you should start talking to some real people then.' I said, walking out. 'What, are you not real?' he yelled after me.
    Time to go collect some water. After traversing in the forest for a bit, I noticed a thin spiral of smoke in the air. No chance to strech my wings.

3. XyellowX

XyellowX Ballista Bolt Thrower Staff Alumni
    1. Practitioners of War Extreme Revolution - POWER

Ella looked over at the Elves and was relieved to see everything as it was before. Their lifes had been spared.
    She thought carefully for a moment. She could stay in her safe home that she had known all her life, or go off on a strange trip with a kind orc and a demented skeleton. "Well you two, I'll come," She replied. She had always been one for an adventure...

4. Jim_Dale

Jim_Dale Arsonist

Zalathor inches ever so slowly toward a new feeding pond.

Aegis, feet, Cerbercre and 1 other person like this.
  5. Cerbercre

Cerbercre Brolord 弟兄主 Donator
    1. PumpkinStars - [Pk#] - Inactive

*lays back on my blanket and looks at the sky* "My names Light, im from the kingdom.. i thought it was time i found out more about the outside world, adventure a little." *stares at my sword next to me* "Hey..Let me come with you to this dungeon your going to.. I have a feeling you'll need help." Light sad nervously

6. zollie20

zollie20 Haxor

"I'm no less a stranger to this wierd fella as you, Elf-girl."
    "He strikes me as the kind o bloke who'd you more often see staring at yer from a child's story.
    No offense, eh, what's yer name, boney dude."

7. "Yeah, sure.. For now.. Let's just rest.." Raven said with a tired voice.

8. feet

feet Bison Rider

After collecting water and harvesting the various wild fruits that grow, I head home. I begin preparing the water for the numerous villagers who may require my services in the afternoon.

9. blukey

blukey Finest Moustache in the Kingdom Donator

"My names' Lark"
    Lark, Ella and Ugos walked along road and saw Raven and Light at their camp. "Hello strangers, what are you doing?"

10. Cerbercre

*Looks up at the stars for awhile, while Raven slept.* "Hm..I feel like i'll be hanging around this kid for a while.." Light said to himself. before going to sleep.

*Before Light falls asleep he sees a group of travelers* ... "Huh...?" Light Answers
    </br>--- merged: Oct 2, 2012 5:23 AM ---</br>
    "Try to be quiet please..hes sleeping over there" Light said quietly.

11. blukey

"Hello strangers, what are you doing out here in the open? Bandits could raid you at any time
    We're on our way to The Blue Moon inn in Retribution. Did you hear that The shroud attacked Huror?"

12. feet

feet Bison Rider

There was more than average people requiring my assistance. I finished late into the night. Thirsty, I go up to have a glass of water. None left. *Sigh* Better go out in the forest to get the more from the stream. I grab a torch and bucket and set out.

13. Cerbercre

"I'm taking care of this kid i just met.." *points to raven* Light said jokingly. "I found him traveling by himself.. but dont worry about us i'm a skilled swordsman. were actually heading to some dungeon...?" He said confusingly "I'm not quite sure what its called but this kid is pretty determined to get there so i'm gonna make sure he doesn't get hurt, and No i actually left the kingdom a little while ago so i don't hear any news as of late."

14. zollie20

zollie20 Haxor

"Good luck to you, boy, and erm, you, younger, sleeping boy. Say, 'ave you seen a pair of orcs, both of 'em a tad smaller than I, run past 'ere? Perchance, they were carryin' some, err, armour?"
    *taps side of nose knowingly*

15. Cerbercre

"Well no i havn't but if your in need of some armor i will kindly craft you some. I am a blacksmith." Light says laughing quietly *Pulls out my smithing hammer from my satchel*

16. blukey

"You don't mean the dungeon of Despair do you any any chance? I used to know an undead sage back when I was working for Kovath, the slayer of kings, tell your friend to be wary of the Skeletal Cyclops." Lark warned, "We three are going to the Blue Moon inn to find any information about the whereabouts of Kovath, a necromancer who turned me into what i am today. After I've had my revenge and we've defeated Gorth and the shroud, I wish to meet someone like an angel who can set my soul to rest."

17. Cerbercre

"Alright well thanks for the info, how about you guys stay with us for tonight?, I have a nice campfire and theres plenty of room. Give ur friend some time to decide if he wants me to make armor. plus.. Dont talk like taking down one of the greatest threats in Loth so easily you'll go through so much pain to get there.. and even then you might not even get there..." Light said calmly

18. blukey

"Foolish youngster, I said we. I've had time to learn over 100 years that if you have enough cooperation and teamwork you can overcome anything.
    I did not say it would not be hard, unlike you living, I do not need food, or rest. But Ii can't continue ahead because like they always say, safety in numbers." Lark spat back.

19. XyellowX

XyellowX Ballista Bolt Thrower Staff Alumni
    1. Practitioners of War Extreme Revolution - POWER

"Staying sounds like a good idea." Ella said. "Much better than blindly stumbling around in the middle of the night" *gives Lark and Ugos a look*
    </br>--- merged: Oct 2, 2012 6:08 AM ---</br>
    "Excuse him, he has..." Ella lowered her voice "Anger issues."

20. Cerbercre

*coughs* "Why hello there miss. *steps in*" "What are you doing traveling with these two odd men?" Light says sassy like

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.