1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

RP- The Shroud descends

Discussion in 'Spamcan' started by zollie20, Oct 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blukey

blukey Finest Moustache in the Kingdom Donator

"Lets hurry up and sleep, get the orc's armour and get out of here. As soon as I get revenge on Kovath I will part ways with you two. I'm not your friend and I'm not here to help you, I'm here to kill Kovath and set my soul to peace so I can go to the place in the clouds, goodnight." *uses dark magic to make a shadow bed then goes to sleep

2. XyellowX

XyellowX Ballista Bolt Thrower Staff Alumni
    1. Practitioners of War Extreme Revolution - POWER

"It's a long story..." Ella replied, giving Lark a slightly annoyed look. "Something to do with skeleton's burning villages down."

3. Cerbercre

Cerbercre Brolord 弟兄主 Donator
    1. PumpkinStars - [Pk#] - Inactive

*stares at the skeleton* ...."Hes lonely..I have a feeling that hes lonely." Light says sadly. "Once i'm done with this kid.. im gonna look for you guys, i feel like i need to do something with my life something big. Well we need to sleep so.." *throws a extra blanket and pillow to The elf and Orc. "By the way, My names Light." He says quietly while laying down and covering up.

4. XyellowX

Ella took half the blanket and half the pillow. "I'm Ella." She said quietly, curling up. She used her light magic to create a small orb and warm her hands.

5. blukey

*Wakes up in the middle of the night "AGHHH NOO! Guys this is terrible! I saw The Shroud attacking Retribution! And it killed everyone including us! I fear no creature, but that thing... it scares me. I'll try and go back to sleep." *shivers uncontrollably

6. XyellowX

Ella was jolted awake by the sound of screaming "Whoa skelly, clam down." She created another light orb and sent it over to warm his shadowy bones. "What if it's true though... Do you have visions often?" She asked, slightly worried.

7. Raven woke up with much worry. "Gah! Where is... Hey, WHAT is this place?" Raven asked with curiousity. A figure was descending. He teleported in front of Raven. He held something in front of Raven. "Hey, what's that, is that a Badge?" Raven asked with much worry. "It is the crest of your family...It has been passed generation to generation... We call it the Badge of Twilight. Take it, it'll be of much use for you in." The figure said. Raven took the Badge.. "You must continue your journey. But.. A great danger approaches." The figure warned. "Where? Where is this danger?" Raven asked. The figure replied "Don't worry, you'll know when.."

Raven woke up. He looked for the badge. Strangely enough, he was wearing it. "What was that...Hm? What's that sound?" Raven asked to himself. He stands up.

8. blukey

"Thanks, well I don't like sharing my past, when I was a ranger fighting against the undead 80 years, I had the vision of my fellow rangers being killed and it came true. Also I can seem to tell when people die, I was woken up by the screams of king's mens' souls.

And... I'm sorry about being so bitter, it's just that I miss living so much, it's horrible to exist for 100 years. I've Seen everyone I loved or could've loved die around me while I just stood there and watched. No one loves me for I am prejudiced against and who likes a skeleton?"
    </br>--- merged: Oct 2, 2012 7:04 AM ---</br>
    *Stands up to see Raven "Raven, I've heard of you, there is much to tell you, You are going to kill that undead sage, I know him. Be wary of his pet skeletal cyclops, The Shroud is going to attack your home town, My name is Lark, me, the elf Ella and the orc Ogus will be leaving tommorow to go to the Blue moon inn."

9. "The Shroud? Attack my home town? I must stop him!" Raven said.

10. blukey

No... You mustn't risk yourself, I've lived for 100 years so I out of all people should go.

11. "Listen... My parents.. Are gone. If you're going, I'm coming too. I'm not letting anymore lives being slaughtered."

12. blukey

So you will leave the undead sage for now? So be it...

13. "For the sake of lives, yes I would." Raven said.

14. zollie20

zollie20 Haxor

"Well, you rickety skeleton, seems like you're forgetting something as well. By the way, the name is Ugos, not Ogus.
    Light, psst, if you're awake, i'm afraid there is no way you could replace the armour i had... but, *Tosses stick over shoulder*, a REAL weapon would be appreciated, if you would be so kind, eh?

15. blukey

You sort of resemble me at your age, that was before I died.
    </br>--- merged: Oct 2, 2012 7:25 AM ---</br>
    "Look you brainless beast," *Clicks fingers igniting shadow balls in each hand "You should respect me, and be thankful. After all, who do you think saved your lost brother." revealed Lark "Yes that's right, While I was in my tomb I used my dark powers to reach out and whisk the brother you've never known you had." "The truth burns doesn't it?"

16. zollie20

zollie20 Haxor

*is quiet for a a while*

"Where."
    "Is."
    "He."

17. blukey

3 words… Blue Moon Inn

18. zollie20

zollie20 Haxor

*Immediately gets up and marches determinedly to Blue Moon Inn, with no food or equipment*

19. blukey

"Ok lets go, I'm sure the others won't mind.

20. feet

feet Bison Rider

The forest is darker than expected. I would get lost easily. I decide to just go to the local inn for a drink.

zollie20 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.