1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

RP- The Shroud descends

Discussion in 'Spamcan' started by zollie20, Oct 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zollie20

zollie20 Haxor

"Hey, kooky bones, d'ya even know where to go?"

2. blukey

blukey Finest Moustache in the Kingdom Donator

Lark and Ugos walked into Retribution wary that The shroud could attack at any moment, Lark told Ugos that his brother was the bartender and said that he would come in later. Lark saw a girl in large robes and walked over to her, "hello, what's your name? I'm Lark, don't be scared that I'm a skeleton. You get over it after a while, when I saw you I thought you were an angel."

3. feet

feet Bison Rider

'You're quite a charmer. I bet you say that to everyone.'

4. zollie20

zollie20 Haxor

"What's with all the flirting over here? We came here for a re- Why, hello there, miss. I'm, uh, just checking up on me old pal Lark, eheh."
    *Whispers in larks ear*
    "shouldn't we be doing something, erroticus boneus?"

5. blukey

"Look fella, give me a break, I haven't done this for 80 years. Ok miss, sorry but I have to go." Lark pulled Ugos's ear very close to his mouth. "Why are trying to block my game?

"Ok there's your brother over by the bar, I'll try and find anyone who knows about Kovath."

6. Raven's quest for vengeance is now delayed. Warned of more danger at Retribution, Raven now sets off, swearing that no innocent lives will be lost. He's left a note for his new comrade, Light.

Now Raven rides like the wind. Hoping that he arrives in time to the defenseless village.

7. feet

feet Bison Rider

//so you're already at the bar?
    //Ignore this post

8. zollie20

zollie20 Haxor

Ugos, surprised, stumbled towards his long-lost brother, Oru.
    "Brother, is that you? Oru?"
    Oru replies; "Ugos... It's you, isn't it? oh... I never thought we'd see each other again... Listen...there's something i have to tell you." *Oru grabs his brother's shoulders*
    "That girl over there... she's special. I've seen her...wings. I think she's what they call ANGELS. it would server you well to be nice to her... I've seen teh extent of her powers. She killed a full-grown dwarf...they say that is why she was expelled from her city."
    *Ugos pulls away*
    "Brother...I'm on a quest, truth be told. This skeleton...he threatened to destroy an elven town if i didn't cooperate. I'm not sure of his intentions... But i do know i need some equipment to help. Have you anything in the way of food, or weapons?"
    "Yes, brother, come this way!"
    *leads Ugos behind the shop*
    </br>--- merged: Oct 2, 2012 9:18 AM ---</br>
    //apparently

9. blukey

Lark was looking for leads on Kovath's whereabouts when he heard a horse ride up. He looked to see Raven ride in on his horse, "ah Raven you're here!" All of a sudden there was loud cracks of electricity and a deafening rumble. Lark turned around to see a crackling smoke cloud with red, evil eyes… The shroud, was here.

10. feet

feet Bison Rider

I order a drink and see the Orc I met earlier this night. He talks to someone, his body obstructs my view. Then the unknown person leans in close. A lover? After, 'X' leads the Orc outside. I wonder what that's about, but I soon shrug mentally. Nothing important I reckon.

11. XyellowX

XyellowX Ballista Bolt Thrower Staff Alumni
    1. Practitioners of War Extreme Revolution - POWER

//Ignore this post, I need to learn to read..

12. zollie20

zollie20 Haxor

Oblivious to the chaos nearby, Oru hands Ugos a sword.
    "Brother, this is made from Enhanced Basalt. It's element is Fire. As long as you keep it warm, it will serve you well."
    "Thank you, Oru...I cannot thank you enough. And these apples... look delicious!"
    "Ahaha, they are organic, brother."
    "Farewell, Oru! May we meet again soon!"
    "Fight well, brother..."
    Ogus emerges to see a chaotic battle commencing.
    "human boy! get back! I will handle this...monster!"
    *Ogus runs in, greatsword blazing a trail of fire behind him like a molten cape*

13. feet

feet Bison Rider

Hearing a large crackle, like lightning, I emerge from the inn, confused. I swear the sky was clear I think walking to the door. As I opened it, I saw the cause, and ran out. It was chaos. My eye caught on Tyler, the bookshop worker and I beckoned him over.
    'I need water. Lots of it. There's bound to be plenty hurt. Can you get some?'
    'Of course, m'lady,' replied Tyler, curtsying. 'It would be an honor to serve you.'
    I just stared at him for a moment, and shoved him, to 'help' him on his way. 'Hurry!'
    //By the way, how did Oru get that gear?

zollie20 likes this.
  14. zollie20

zollie20 Haxor

*Ping!* The sword, for the umpteenth time, clanged off the creatures misty hide. Ugos was beffudled... Why wasn't this working?!
    Suddenly, the creature turned around (he could see it's eyes now) And formed a misty claw. It swiped Ugos, sending him sprawling.
    "Nyaaaerrghh..."
    The creature wasn't done yet, though. It shot a sharp-looking bolt of darkness straight at Ugos' chest.
    Ugos's eyes bulged as he doubled over in pain.
    Blood fountained out as he tried to crawl his way to the inn...

15. blukey

"Everyone!" Lark yelled "We aren't powerful enough to destroy the shroud! My time with you will be cut short, I will lead it away, may you all live good lives!

16. XyellowX

Ella awoke to the distant sound of screaming, fighting, the clash of swords. Only Light lay beside her. She knew what must of happened. She bolted up and rushed toward Retribution.

17. zollie20

zollie20 Haxor

"Lark... Promise me...you won't try to destroy anything else...aight...?"
    "nuuurrghh..."
    "I fear...my...time..."
    Suddenly, Ugos sees a pair of feet apear at his face.
    He looked up...to see the angel.
    </br>--- merged: Oct 2, 2012 10:06 AM ---</br>
    //Oru got the sword, Ugos got the armour.

18. XyellowX

As she neared Retribution, she could see a giant misty creature. Just visible above the tree-tops.

19. Was that really the Shroud? Raven thought to himself. Nevertheless, he charged, with a plan. He carefully stabs the creature, whilst evading its attacks. It was intense. Unlike any other battle that Raven had fought in his life. Raven suddenly stepped back. He slowly backed away, but the monster fired off a bolt of shadow. It charged at him pretty fast, though, close enough, Raven blocked it. But he got blown into the air and smashed the ground. He quickly got up.

He endured the attack, and assumes a defensive stance.

20. feet

feet Bison Rider

//but where did Oru get the sword?
    'Tyler! Leave the water by the inn! Help me carry the Orc!' Tyler obliged and together we half carried, half dragged the Orc into the bar room. I then grabbed one of the buckets of water Tyler delivered and concentrated. I first purified the water and then began on working on enhancing it's healing abilities. When finished, I began controlling the water, using it to fill the hole made. I focused profoundly for a second and then the wound began to heal, the flesh began to knit together. 'Right, that's one down. Tyler, can you fetch me more water? I think I'll need it.'
    // A battle with The Shroud, and Light sleeps thru it. Should we wait for Ceb?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.