1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

RP- The Shroud descends

Discussion in 'Spamcan' started by zollie20, Oct 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blukey

blukey Finest Moustache in the Kingdom Donator

"Don't worry, I will sacrifice myself to lead it away. I'm sorry but I can't do anything to help you. Lark stepped outside the inn, "It's me you want!" The shroud turned to face him, he ran and The Shroud followed him "now everybody! Use your magic!
    // I'm doing the shroud so I control what it does.

2. zollie20

zollie20 Haxor

"Thank you... I feel better. That blow...it wasn't anything serious, i don't think..."
    "I own you, girl... think of something you want me to do for you... As soon as this menace is gone."
    //his father, general of legion 8 of the Orcs, wiped out my dwarves. He smithed it himself

3. XyellowX

XyellowX Ballista Bolt Thrower Staff Alumni
    1. Practitioners of War Extreme Revolution - POWER

She spotted her companion's, fighting the Shroud. Arrows wouldn't do for this thing. She clasped her hands together, creating a steadily growing orb of light. But it was draining her energy, she felt herself growing weaker.
    It was now half the size of her. With her last bit of energy, she sent it off for the creature.

4. blukey

// The fight with the shroud is over... For now Muhahaha

5. zollie20

zollie20 Haxor

Ugos saw as the ball of magic penetrated what steel could not, as the Shroud dissipated with a distinct 'pop!', and he grinned, hobbling (painfully!) out to see their saviour.

6. feet

feet Bison Rider

I work on healing the wounded, using my magic on those with major wounds and using human methods for the less serious. I soon noticed that the line stopped growing at one point, with meant the Shroud was dead, or has gone away or everyone's in here. Soon the line had reduced to one man needing a leg stitched up. As his wound closed I set him off. The taproom was covered on blood. I helped clean up for a bit, then decided to go home. Walking out I noticed the sky had a pink tinge. It had been a long night.

7. blukey

Lark looked around, he had survived the fall, he noticed he was missing an arm so he picked it up and clicked it back into it's socket. "Great" he thought "now I'm alone again." "You still have me master," replied Bloodcreed "I guess your right" grimaced Lark.

He tried to climb out or find a way back up the cliff but it was no use, "Someone please help!" he yelled. Now all he could do was wait and find out if someone heard him.

Shroud point of view:
    The shroud may have been defeated, but it was not dead. It would be more prepared next time, that girl that defeated it was an elf of Temor, it moved out to exact it's revenge.

8. With the battle over, Raven travelled east once again east, re-continuing his quest for vengeance. He knew the road of trials ahead. He has to battle an army within the Dungeon of Despair. He has a very good feeling about this.

He's planned out the battle tactics.

9. XyellowX

"Ugos!" Ella called out, coming over to the Orc. "Is everyone ok? Your hurt!"

10. blukey

"Well Creed, I guess no one heard us, great we're going to be stuck in this pit forever." "Well at least we lived a good one."

11. zollie20

zollie20 Haxor

"Oh, Ella, it's just you... thank goodness you came when you did! You look exhausted... everyone is healed thanks to an ang- woman, that we met earlier. She is a healer. Oh- Goh? Where are you going?"
    *follows Goh to a pit near the edge of town, sees Lark"
    "Lark! Are you okay?! Here, climb this!"
    *uproots a small tree and throws it down*

12. feet

feet Bison Rider

//*tree hits Lark* Sorry, had.to say that.

XyellowX likes this.
  13. blukey

*rolls out of the way "You took your time," he muttered, "I still need to find Kovath, I'll call out if I need you. *1 minute passes "Ugos I need you!" "This guy has the location marked on his map but he's not giving it, he's all yours."

14. XyellowX

~ deleted cause you replied before me xD ~

15. zollie20

zollie20 Haxor

//XD, was having second thoughts about that

16. blukey

// I got down there because the shroud was going to kill me so I jumped off the edge.

17. zollie20

zollie20 Haxor

"so buddy, not giving up yer precious map? Wonder if i can, ya know, persuade you."
    *glares intimidatingly*
    *While he's distracted, snatches map and shows alrk*

18. blukey

"Says here he is at the Deimos Peninsula, the largest zombie hotspot in Loth. I'll fit in perfectly," *walks outside to everyone "well, this is where I part ways with you, I'll probably never see any of you again but, such is life." And with that, Lark began the journey, to The Deimos Peninsula.

19. zollie20

zollie20 Haxor

"I wish i didn't have to go, fellows... Just know, that I know, that we will meet again someday. Raven, you are a brave warrior...I see a bright future ahead of you. Angel... your talents are invaluable. Keep safe, and may the gods bless you. Ella, what a fine elf. You are beyond your time. I respect you.

Farewell, friends, if you would honour me so much as to consider one of yours..."

20. blukey

// where is Ugos going? 0_0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.