1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

RP- The Shroud descends

Discussion in 'Spamcan' started by zollie20, Oct 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. //Time to introduce a new character. Profile comes after. Master of rhyme I am, LOLJOKES! Just for laughter.

I woke up in complete darkness. Any normal person in my situation would be frightened to their wits. But not I. I felt around in the darkness. My hands came over something peculiar in shape, perhaps a potential weapon I could use against my kidnapper.

I wasn't scared of death anymore. I've had my time already, seen too much. In fact, I was suppose to be dead a long while ago. I don't know why I still live. Perhaps its fate.

I crept towards the tall rectangular frame of light, which is on one of the walls of my confined room. There was no keyhole. I pressed my ear against the cold metal and struggled to listen. But to my disappointment, no sound entered my ear, except the constant hoot of a distant owl.

My stomach grumbled as I waited aimlessly. There was nothing else in the room except for a few sacks full of hay straw and a broken lantern, which now became my new weapon. There was nothing I could do, so I tried to sleep, to pass time.

As I fell asleep, I drifting into dreams. Dreams of my childhood. Of someone calling my name...someone shouting Elisa...

2. "Uhh, Arthen, do you know what that is?" Raven asked as he pointed at a weird creature flying in the sky. "Hmph, zombie griffin. And they aren't good." Arthen replied. "Where do ya think it's going?" Raven asked. "I do not know, let us follow it." Arthen said. "Hmph, it's not very fast." Raven thinks to himself.

3. blukey

blukey Finest Moustache in the Kingdom Donator

Frost mustered what little strength he had left, and threw the rock. It soared through the air like a majestic bird, flying at high speeds, it neared the creature's most prominent head, and... bounced off. "Frost!" He heard Ella's voice, but couldn't see her, he continued to dodge the creature, weaving behind it, but eventually, one of the hands grabbed him. It lifted him up, and turned him upside down, his whole life flashed before his eyes, yet, somehow, he wasn't terrified, like he should be, but rather accepting of his fate, "I got myself into this mess, and I have to get myself out."

4. zollie20

zollie20 Haxor

//use less commas, just some friendly advice c:
    Human brain pauses at commas, making for some very awkward action scenes :S

XyellowX likes this.
  5. blukey

blukey Finest Moustache in the Kingdom Donator

//I'm addicted to them 3:

XyellowX and zollie20 like this.
  6. //
    //Claws, edit pl0x, even if myth suggests, hands, plz use claws becuz claws r moar awsumz.
    //Btw, does anyone want to play Elisa (preferably a female)? You get to choose her choices. And she'll have some abilities as well ;) which I won't reveal to you just yet...

7. XyellowX

XyellowX Ballista Bolt Thrower Staff Alumni
    1. Practitioners of War Extreme Revolution - POWER

//Wait, what "creature" is this? I'm confused lol

//EDIT: The griffen?

8. zollie20

zollie20 Haxor

//obviously you've never fought the 'dead hand' in Zelda Ocarina of Time. I will always wonder how U rating was achieved on that game. Google 'dead hand zelda'. Claws are tame.

blukey and XyellowX like this.
  9. XyellowX

//EDITED...again

Spotting Frost, who was being dragged around upside-down by some strange beast, Ella called out to him. "Hang on!"

She guided Marvel near to the creature, before leaping off onto the burnt ground and pulling out her bow.

Charging the head of an arrow with light magic, she fired it towards the claw/hand/foot/strange limb/??? that was grasping Frost.

zollie20 likes this.
  10. zollie20

zollie20 Haxor

He meant the trash pile beast. X)

11. XyellowX

//oooh *edits*

12. //wow quadriple derp. Blukey derps since he didn't read nor take my post about The Shroud pwning Prospor in account yet. who the fuck you explain how Frost survives the Storm?
    //I derp by thinking hes talking about ze Griffin
    //Then he derps again by thinking I'm talking about the pile o' flesh
    //Then...make that quint...nvm

//but hey. Blukey derp. The pile o' fleshs don't fly. And Zombie Griffins dont go no handses. self-contradiction = epic win

EDIT:
    Seems legit. Perhaps you're talking about an Angel.??? :eek:

13. feet

feet Bison Rider

For that part I think he's talking about a rock.

XyellowX and zollie20 like this.
  14. XyellowX

//Well if it wasn't flying... Edited my post again xD

15. Cerbercre

Cerbercre Brolord 弟兄主 Donator
    1. PumpkinStars - [Pk#] - Inactive

Ryes walks into a elf style tavern of sorts, its outdoors and he just sits and orders a drink while also ordering a bowl of milk for his new friend Scorn. As he quietly sips his drink with Scorn he sees something in the far distance. "W-what....." Ryes says out loud. Scorn growls softly, but Ryes just shrugs it off and pets Scorns head. "I-i think were just imagining things bud.. the-there is no way i'd run into more trouble after that experience."

16. Zeeee80

Zeeee80 Haxor

The destruction of Prospor was immense, there was nothing left of the city expect a giant black hole. Zetan was lucky to have escaped when you did. As the shroud left in its black mass, he noticed something, a giant dead-looking bird and it was flying straight at something. He decided that he would follow it and see where it leads.

17. I didn't want to wake up. But someone kept calling me, calling me, calling me. Like a bee in my mind.

I opened my eyes to the ceiling. The room was dimly lit. And an air vent in the ceiling suddenly had my mind thinking. I would somehow need to get up there if I was to escape.

I sat there quietly thinking. And the sound of the door opening caused me to jump back. A man in full black stood there, holding a one bladed sword. He tossed me a cloth bag at my feet and slammed the door behind him, locking it.

Opening the cloth bag I found some bread and apples. Nothing compared to what I used to eat, but this would do to fill my stomach. I was not concerned whether the food was poisoned or not, or rather, I did not care at all.

After I filled my stomach, I ripped up the cloth and tied it together, making a long strip of cloth. Using my teeth, I ripped up a sack of hay and used the cloth to add onto my makeshift rope. When I had finished, I presumed it had turned dark again. I tied one end to the broken lantern and flung it through the hole in the roof. I pulled on it, but it simply fell down. After a few more tries, it still did not get caught on something, and the noise was probably starting to attract some attention. But I was not about to give up...

18. Cerbercre

Cerbercre Brolord 弟兄主 Donator
    1. PumpkinStars - [Pk#] - Inactive

//Why do you guys always let this die out for a few days. :>:(::bird:
    ~Scorn~
    He crawls out of Ryes backpack without im noticing, and he crawls up the side of a tree barely do to his sickness and watches thy unfolding action in the distance.

19. Zeeee80

Zeeee80 Haxor

// I know right?

-Zetan

Zetan was over a forest now, still tailing the disgusting creature. He looked ahead and saw a town, it looked heavily of war and there was many battle scars in the earth around it. He decided to descend as the creature made it's way over ahead. He landed on a branch outside the city where he could clearly see everything, and then the beast came.

20. zollie20

zollie20 Haxor

The pale blue orb pulsed lightly in Ugos's hand as he tried to determine where his former comrades- no, his friends, were. He had carved a small mudmap and deduced they were either near the battlefield or somewhere east, as the Ironspine mountains halted western progress, with the north a barren wasteland of snow.
    He himself was somewhere south, and seeing as he would have heard their clamor, he figured the only possible location was Prospor. He had been to the capital just once before, in a group of Orcs that were sent to plead for water; at the time, his homeland was suffering a serious drought, and he recalled herds of Rhonisaurs upsetting their crops. It was a bad time.
    But not as bad as this...
    He set off towards Prospor, using his rusty compass a guide. His head was clouded with thoughts, and he didn't notice his follower.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.