1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

RSCPR response thread re: the "red" virus

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by FuzzyBlueBaron, Apr 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Mods: BlueLuigi
  1. ieatpieandlikepie

ieatpieandlikepie Drill Rusher

No you're not.

We gave you bandages remember

2. Dargona1018

Dargona1018 Ballista Bolt Thrower

No, you pink bastards are nowhere close to us.
    You can only DREAM of our power . . . and those dreams would soon turn to nightmares as you discover our wrath.

3. LegendBeta

LegendBeta Shopkeep Stealer

My arm is almost falling off, bandages only stop the blood flow, not the infection of the virus!

4. Porti

Porti Ballista Bolt Thrower

Lel, pink is so gay colour (and for girls).

5. EhRa

EhRa Ooooooof Staff Alumni Donator
    1. KRPG

Why not.

6. blackjoker77777

blackjoker77777 Haxor Tester
    1. Zen Laboratories

@FuzzyBlueBaron I started working on a new program that makes you able to change your forum name color (to solve the Zombies Issue ofc ::P:) , so have a look on the pics below :down:::D:
    1.png
    2.png
    3.png
    I look good as an Admin ::P:
    4.png
    5.png
    I made that "Zombie" Banner for fun and to make it a little bit clear that pink guys are infected ::P: 6.png
    7.png
    isn't it beautiful ? ::P:
    8.png
    I hope you liked those pics , all of them are made for fun purposes only (and because I have some free-time atm).
    PS: no Photoshop or similar Photo editor programs were used , no illegal methods were used neither :rollseyes:.

FuzzyBlueBaron likes this.
  7. Verrazano

Verrazano Flat Chested Haggy Old Souless Witchy Witch Witch THD Team Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. Practitioners of War Extreme Revolution - POWER

hmm, I think I need to go help the people at rscpr research, they seem to have issues developing mostly safe technologies.

8. Everything reminds me of Maze Runner, you bloody Cranks. At least I'm not thinking too much.

9. Hella

Hella The Nightmare of Hair Global Moderator Donator Tester

I don't think there's any way to actually survive this. We should all give up now.

10. NOOOO!!! I need you @Hella

11. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Back.

Have some frantic scrambling to do over the next few days (all the uni work that didn't happen over the weekend) but should find time tomorrow (am dead beat atm, spent 16 of the last 48 hours driving) to activate the gamma burst engine and finalise any updates to that spreadsheet that have been waiting on my return.

Glad to see that people are all mostly kinda sort-of still alive. ::P:

Night! o/

blackjoker77777 likes this.
  12. LegendBeta

LegendBeta Shopkeep Stealer

@FuzzyBlueBaron At the nearest convenience could you change my name, unfortunately I have been infected.

13. butterscotch -318

:^^^^^^^^^^^^)

butterscotch likes this.
  14. PinXviiN

PinXviiN Haxor

Is it too late to join the party, @FuzzyBlueBaron?
    Gimme that Machete, Leather trench-coat and Pack of bandages, I'm going to die the slow way ;-;

15. Fate

Fate Studying seashells

Wtf is this

ieatpieandlikepie likes this.
  16. Yagger

Yagger Kouji's bitch 5eva Staff Alumni Tester
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

watch out zombos, this is me in action killing ur fellow freaks

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

FuzzyBlueBaron likes this.
  17. Umel1_X

Umel1_X Baka Police Donator

@FuzzyBlueBaron The fuck have you done this time, didn't I tell to never let that infected migrant (Galen) out of the cage? Now we've lost Europe to them. THNX ALOT FBB.

Now where is my shotgun? Ahh, right here.
    Put me on the list with the rest of the about to die.

Euro riot shield and 4 ice picks plz. Heuheuheuheuehuehue.

EDIT: 100% Appropriate for this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lze453p_JbE
    Kouji would be proud.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2015
  18. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Okay, so seems I left my mouse at home while I pull an all-nighter at uni, so beyond updating the listing of who is dead/alive I'm not going to be able to do any more, my hand is already cramping from using this touch pad. I'll activate the gamma engine tomorrow when I have a real mouse to work with--apologies for the delay!

RSCPR has told me that another large shipment of equipment is due in soon; this will include a range of heavier weaponry as well as some vehicles. They've also warned that a rise in solar activity could be indicators of a coming solar storm; the EM of which might possibly have adverse affects on the stability of the FK1UP1 strain (read: it might cause scary/bad mutations in the zombies).

Buckle up people; the next few days are going to get pretttty interesting...

(Also, I highly advise those who want awesome radiation-enhanced weapons, but haven't actually bought any weapons yet, to hurry up and do so! You know who you are. Just post in this thread stating what you'd like to buy).

19. FuzzyBlueBaron

They tell me they have; I'm waiting on a confirmation from one of the head researchers before making an announcement.

Tynite likes this.
Mods: BlueLuigi
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.