1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

RSCPR response thread re: the "red" virus

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by FuzzyBlueBaron, Apr 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Mods: BlueLuigi
  1. Galen

Galen Haxor Staff Alumni Donator

Do you honestly believe you could get through my Leopard 2A7 with something as puny as an RPG?!

2. LegendBeta

LegendBeta Shopkeep Stealer

*raises flamethrower high into the air and fires in a barbaric fashion while dragging his chainsaw along the ground spraying up dirt into @toffie0 @Tynite and @PinXviiN faces*

Ooooh you thought you'd seen the last of me didn'tycha!

The'yre be something wrong with me speech @FuzzyBlueBaron I'm speaking like a Scottish pirate?

Cheap ass mechs T-T

FuzzyBlueBaron likes this.
  3. PinXviiN

PinXviiN Haxor

Good, I'll take the ERS sniper rifle, Chainsaw and the Dual Sport Motorcycle.

Asu likes this.
  4. blackjoker77777

blackjoker77777 Haxor Tester
    1. Zen Laboratories

GUYS I NEED HELP THEY ARE ATTACKING ME ATM :QQ: !!!
    It looks like they knew that I figured out a lot of things about FBB.
    Well played FBB , but I will prove in a later time (if I am still alive) that you were the one behind all of this...so watch out ...

5. Winterbird

Winterbird Shark Slayer

I'll have some of that radiation cure if the RSCPR left something from last time.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2015
  6. Hella

Hella The Nightmare of Hair Global Moderator Donator Tester

Tank me, also chainsaws and those pretty little buddy guns.

e: also, FBB, I am going to tear you into 3 equal pieces, dip you in old humus and then leave you to dry out and go mouldy. I am fucking enraged, here.

butterscotch likes this.
  7. blackjoker77777

1. Zen Laboratories

I finally have the necessary proof to show you the truth !
    it's time to know @FuzzyBlueBaron 's secret , I knew from the begining that he was hiding a lot of evil things behind that "Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope" mask. So I just discovered that FBB was a spy ! working for a weird guy called "RSCPR_Leader" (I think he is a crazy scientist or something)
    upload_2015-4-14_23-42-34.png
    upload_2015-4-14_23-42-55.png upload_2015-4-14_23-43-9.png upload_2015-4-14_23-43-23.png
    FBB is the evil guy , and @Galen was just one of his victims . The one to blame and to attack is this evil Spy FBB
    PS: it looks like FBB knew that I discovered a lot of stuff so he sent me some Zombie waves to make me suspend my investigations (and ofc he wanted them to kill me ) , but he failed .
    upload_2015-4-14_23-47-38.png
    well played @FuzzyBlueBaron , well played... but beware your end is near...

ParaLogia likes this.
  8. Horse_That_Goes_Ni

Horse_That_Goes_Ni Your favorite Persian Staff Alumni Donator

ew im a smelly pink scrub

9. LegendBeta

It's on now buddy!

"BRING IT ON ZAMBIES!"

10. EhRa

EhRa Ooooooof Staff Alumni Donator
    1. KRPG

Gimme motor bike and RPG.

11. bunnie

bunnie Haxor Tester

*Blinks*
    No. It can't be... No. You're lying... You're trying to make us believe you... But... if this is true... who should we listen to? @Tynite

12. Umel1_X

Umel1_X Baka Police Donator

The division of the military that developed the KAG-VERSION T-90 and the M1117 Security Vehicles has suddenly gone rogue. Not a trace remains of where these professional soldiers and scientists have gone, other than rumors that after checking the private conversations of +++ @FuzzyBlueBaron +++.
    Apparently FBB is a scientist who helped develop the gamma machine, and to erase all knowledge of the projekt, they attempted to kill him.

These people call themselves the RSCPR, and are very dangerous.

However, recently, a photograph of an approaching army has been sighted, large numbers of trained, and biologically engineered super-soldiers who are immune to the disease. They all wear the roman-helmet, and wield MAC-10 guns, and ride in T-90s and The M1117 security Vehicle.

Nobody knows what this secret army's agenda is, but it is believed that their soldiers are indeed immune. Killing anybody wearing the roman helmet ingame counts towards blood of the immune. Screenshots plz. Lol just wear the roman helmet and have a friend kill u again and again on tdm.

A photograph of a convoy of this army was taken by me recently, approaching the location of the gamma machine where FBB and our other scientists are and here you go:
    ARMY II.png

It can be assumed that this army wishes to take the gamma machine back into their own hands. With the gamma machine currently down, and our numbers slim compared to this army, (photo only includes estimated 0.1% of whole army). We have no way to relocate the machine, and it will be but a few hours until they reach the machine.

As with the rumors that FBB is actually on the side of the RSCPR, I have no information on. However, I strongly encourage all scientists to evacuate the area before a rogue army kills them. Still, the fact that FBB is a spy for the RSCPR is quite high. Maybe we should hang him?

EDIT: ATTENTION, FBB HAS BEEN CONFIRMED A SPY FOR THE RSCPR. ALL PEOPLE WHO WHERE RADIATED BY THE RADIATION MACHINE WERE ACTUALLY IN FACT MESMERIZED TO SLOWLY TURN INTO A MECH UNIT FOR THE RSCPR. ALL OF THE MECHS SO FAR, WHICH IS THANK GOD NONE, ARE ON THE RSCPR SIDE.

blackjoker77777 likes this.
  13. @wormy @Umel1_X
    When you play a game of thrones you win or you die.”
    George R.R. Martin

If FBB is infact a spy then hang me aswell, how could he be? He has aided us with the apocalypse of zombies? Face the fact, without him we would have all been doomed till the start. *breaking fourth wall* Be Realistic, he made the game so he could save it :p *relays the fourth wall* With so many dead, it is essential to keep as many alive. FBB is innocent, you guys we have a bigger problem right now.

@Yagger and I will be travelling to RSPCR tommorow to collect the cure, to hopefully use as a weapon that could save humanity.

FuzzyBlueBaron likes this.
  14. LegendBeta

Ş̬̞̗͖U͙̦ͅR͉̟̞ͅR̗̥̥͇̹E̤̤̯͡N̢D̝̮͟E̝̦͇̻̞̗͎R̞͓̣͎̰̥͚͟ ̖͖̖Y̪̘͓̩͇̼̘O̝͝U҉R̤̦͔͚͡ͅS̶̫̲͚̜̝̗̣Ẹ͙̱̖L̴̺̘̫̤F̢ ̪T̸̮O͙͙͓͡ ̹͉͓̙̠̦͕T̝̰̥̹͚͎͞H̵̬E̲ ̼̳͕̕M̟̫̠̯̣͕̝͘I͚̼̘͢G̛H̸͓͖̯T͍͈͙̻Y̮̺̖ ̞̫̯͖F̯͕͖͡O͈͕̭R̮͈C̡̫̼̥̲̺͚E͈̩̰͙S̯̥!̘̖̠͙͙̱̰

RE̤̰͓͍͘S̭̬̘̼͡I̴̼̬S͇͕͍T̢̤͈̻̰A̜͈͚͟N͔̞C̙̕E̟͟ ̺͇̜͟I͔͖͡S̷ ̞̼̩F̺͖̝̘̲͡U̜̘̹͍̺̬̠T̹̗IL͙̩̞͍̠E͡!

15. Umel1_X

Umel1_X Baka Police Donator

Shit LegendBeta has already become a mindless minion of the RSCPR.
    Yayyyyyy....

blackjoker77777 and Winterbird like this.
  16. bunnie

bunnie Haxor Tester

You're... You're right.. Can i go with you? I don't know what to do. My life has no sense now.

FuzzyBlueBaron and Tynite like this.
  17. blackjoker77777

1. Zen Laboratories

Yes , he is a spy I am sure of it !
    even the weapons he sold were a part of his plan.
    I need more invistigations to know what was the third part of the plan... I mean I don't think "the end is near It's almost here" is the next step to ruling the wold... also that leader account was Unaccessible and it was very weird as you can see in the video I uploaded .Umel if you could get us more informations about the leader , it would be helpful .
    I will keep an eye on FBB.
    Also why he was called "z-001" ? are there other "z-00x" between us ? also is this a code for a zombie? a robot? an alien?
    we need a new leader , FBB was just the enemy killing us from behind !
    he made all the stratigies "to save the world" but it looks like he was doing that to make it easier to track our moves and send us to our death...
    mmm...I feel we found another spy between us... why would you defend the enemy? are you one of his undercovered minions? maybe you are another "z-00x"...
    PS : FBB tried and is still trying to kill me , yesterday I was attacked like 7 times in the same day ! why would he focus on killing someone in that way? maybe because I know much more than what I am supposed to ? we have to revolute agaisnt FBB and kill him ! (before killing him we need some answers)

18. bunnie

bunnie Haxor Tester

I'm not with you. I don't care on what side FBB is anymore: Galen was controlling me. No idea why he did, but i will never forgive him. FuzzyBlueBaron saved me, and many other people controlled by galen (stevedog). I will follow FBB until i die.

FuzzyBlueBaron and Umel1_X like this.
  19. Canadian98

Canadian98 Haxor Tester

can i be removed from this lame nerdfest rp and have my name back to its original colour, thanks

20. blackjoker77777

1. Zen Laboratories

it's up to you to choose your side , but think a bit before taking any crazy decisions.
    FBB controlled Galen (he was the first one infected and the puppet used by FBB to hide his real identity) so if Galen was controlling you , and Galen was being controled by FBB then how could FBB save you from his own self ? huh? maybe you're posting this because FBB is controling you atm (or maybe you just didn't know the truth) , FBB pretended to save you to get another sidekick for him !
    just think about it ... and be sure to pick the right choice.

Mods: BlueLuigi
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.