1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

RSCPR response thread re: the "red" virus

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by FuzzyBlueBaron, Apr 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Mods: BlueLuigi
  1. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

It would seem that @wormy has made a noble sacrifice in the name of curing the world. Unfortunately even with his donation of vital fluids we're still short of the catalyst: dev liver.

Also, in other news, we've been picking up some weird reading across the EM spectrum, despite the solar storm having finished and passed. Stay tuned, folks!

//Back from uni after 2-ish days. Internet was down the whole time I was down there. fml. I've finally finished adding vehicles to the results page, much thanks to @Verrazano for helping me bug-squash a few erratic lines in the spreadsheet. :heart: I'll update a bunch of people's usergroups tomorrow based off the spreadsheet (thanks @butterscotch for continuing to maintain the ss in my absence :heart:), but for the moment I'm completely bushed; so sleep is my only goal atm. 'night! o/

{edit}
    Also, those of you silly enough not to grab a vehicle and/or firearm (by, simply, posting in this thread saying what you've selected from the options back on page 12 then stop being silly and get one. Your survivability goes waaaaaaaay up; trust me :wink:)

Last edited: Apr 21, 2015
  2. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

(Still up. Silly me. Go to bed, fbb >_<)

Just double-check to make sure no one else had already claimed that last tank. iirc @Yagger claimed one of the two remaining tanks. I'll check bakc and update things tomorrow. Now actually going to sleep. Tired me is tired.

3. ieatpieandlikepie

ieatpieandlikepie Drill Rusher

What can i do....

4. bunnie

bunnie Haxor Tester

//i'm supposed to be dead :>:(:

5. ThE_HeRo

ThE_HeRo Bison Rider

Hmm, I want that last tank.

blackjoker77777 likes this.
  6. Hella

Hella The Nightmare of Hair Global Moderator Donator Tester

Please and thank you, once again.

FuzzyBlueBaron likes this.
  7. toffie0

toffie0 is sweeter than you <3 Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester

I'll grab an RPG - 7... Never know when you might need to blow something up....

Also as Tynite has apparently gone on hols again over night (totally didn't just disappear in the middle of the night). in the nice warm sun, I'm currently doing the dirty work in running the organization we have up, any questions and newbies welcome.

8. LegendBeta

LegendBeta Shopkeep Stealer

* slams fists together*
    I could show some newbies around...

toffie0 likes this.
  9. ieatpieandlikepie

10. LegendBeta

LegendBeta Shopkeep Stealer

I had updated my battle mech, this design features the old flamethrower I salvaged from my other exoskeleton.

//Redid the shading and added flamethrower, rather happy with myself.

FuzzyBlueBaron likes this.
  11. Umel1_X

Umel1_X Baka Police Donator

12. @FuzzyBlueBaron... can I give my battle mech an RPG - 7? Y'know, as... *special* protection.

13. FuzzyBlueBaron

14. BarsukEughen555

BarsukEughen555 Ballista Bolt Thrower

*Brain jar slowly rolls to the PC*
    *Connects to the PC*
    *On the PC appears:*
    I hear all Im alive I can think Im here I need communication I need RPG I need anything I need truth I need truth I need truth I need truth
    *Jar falls down*
    // -125 HP, tho. That's painful. Bored in shits being dead.

15. FuzzyBlueBaron

We'll try the same technique we used on @AsuMagic, @BarsukEughen555. Although, do be aware, significant physical degredation to the brain is likely.

{edit}
    It looks to be a sucess!

16. ieatpieandlikepie

I want to have a car but I'm supposed to be killing.

17. FuzzyBlueBaron

The sooner you kill everyone, pie, the sooner you can have a car. I promise.

18. Am I allowed to drive my battle mech, inside a tank?

Mods: BlueLuigi
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.