1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

RSCPR response thread re: the "red" virus

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by FuzzyBlueBaron, Apr 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Mods: BlueLuigi
  1. PinXviiN

PinXviiN Haxor

I looked at my HP and saw that I got only 55% left? I don't remember ever being attacked, only Pussydestroyer being OP as always. And I'm pretty sure I got my vehicle...

2. BarsukEughen555

BarsukEughen555 Ballista Bolt Thrower

We need some Explosive Ballista Bolts

3. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Heading off to uni, but I'll get @butterscotch to check it for me.

4. Fixed. Sorry, I don't know how I missed that one... it was probably the misleading chainsaw.

FuzzyBlueBaron likes this.
  5. dayleaf

dayleaf Haxor
    1. The Thieves Guild

now im noticing, every time, there are more people with different colours, even more and more. The golden username is getting rare, so we are the rare now?
    Golden is the new rare colour? now who were special, arent special anymore? is anyone truly special?

blackjoker77777 likes this.
  6. LegendBeta

LegendBeta Shopkeep Stealer

"I have something even better"

*throws down tied up zombie on table*

"I think that in order to defeat your enemy you need to first know your enemy, in saying that we must find a weakness"

*pulls off duct tape from mouth and the zombie begins to struggle*

"He is rather large but I am sure we will find many ways to experiment with him..."

EDIT: Could you please place me around the back of the bunker by a zombie "test subject"?
    (Which if anyone messes with could go horribly wrong)

BarsukEughen555 likes this.
  7. BarsukEughen555

Okay!I will lend you my room to ya, and you can close the door tight, if you wish such
    We don't have much to do experiment things: only some weapons, still you could take em
    (EDIT)Looks like map was still not alivable, really sorry about that - fixed

Last edited: Apr 27, 2015
  8. LegendBeta

LegendBeta Shopkeep Stealer

I'll be testing for any reactions to certain elements, such as acidic substances and types of metal along with many chemicals.
    So try to lock this place down tight because I don't want any gases to escape, as for me it's not like I breath anymore...

9. @BarsukEughen Put me in the bunker too, we need as many survivors to shore up defenses before the zombie onslaught.

10. Yagger

Yagger Kouji's bitch 5eva Staff Alumni Tester
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

where the fuck did i lose 25% of my health from. why do i lose health in a vehicle also??????????

11. I don't remember giving you damage... it might have been a mistake on my part. I'll take a look.

12. PinXviiN

PinXviiN Haxor

Same here, where and when did I take damage? I remember attacking Asumagic who was already dead and Pussydestroyer who kept dodging every fucking attack. None of them attacked me

13. I think you'll find that if you go up and punch someone in the face, they'll punch you back.

14. PinXviiN

PinXviiN Haxor

Dead people can punch back? Plus, I was using sniper rifle from the distance too...

15. I would use the term "frenzied ravenous zombie", not "dead people". And yes, they punch back.

PS. you didn't really describe the intimacy of said fight. So I kinda assumed you went all bayonet on them.

16. EhRa

EhRa Ooooooof Staff Alumni Donator
    1. KRPG

Yes cause your gonna bayonet them with a sniper rifle...

17. PinXviiN

PinXviiN Haxor

So... Zombies can't be killed? I mean Asumagic had -75 HP when I attacked him.
    And I'm pretty sure I said "...Shot from the distance".

18. Asu

Asu THD Team THD Team Forum Moderator

I have noticed the Great Mech Clan has a new color. Amirite?

HAIL @FuzzyBlueBaron!

BarsukEughen555 likes this.
  19. BarsukEughen555

Okay, say a location, where you wish to defend!
    Something more - well, the car do not make you full protected - zombies can easily hit you through the window, and even get in the car!
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 28, 2015, Original Post Date: Apr 28, 2015 ---
    Woah, WE REALLY NEED TO MAKE HIM A MECH TOO
    Let him feel the full protection of best armor ever and protect of this bigbadass gun on your back!

20. Porti

Porti Ballista Bolt Thrower

Reanimated group is making bigger and I think Galen lost the war :)

Mods: BlueLuigi
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.