1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

RSCPR response thread re: the "red" virus

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by FuzzyBlueBaron, Apr 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Mods: BlueLuigi
  1. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

//Apologies to everyone for the long delay; uni was/is taking its toll. :<

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A quick announcement:
    Thanks to the valiant efforts of @BarsukEughen555 a sample of Liver of Blaspheming Dev has been obtained!

With this find we will be able to begin manufacturing a cure for the virus within the next few days! Frustratingly the only equipment suited to the task is the same machinery that was used to resurrect a few people; which means that from here on out anyone who dies will be dead. No more second chances, okay guys?

Unfortunately, given that we only have a single sample of liver, only a limited amount of cure will be able to be produced at this time. I heartily recommend people find additional livers if we're to full cure the entire infected/zombie population.

FBB out.

Stevedog likes this.
  2. I vote... Nay.

3. LegendBeta

LegendBeta Shopkeep Stealer

4. Porti

Porti Ballista Bolt Thrower

5. *makes note to self*

Note to self: always let other people blow their brains out.

6. SirDangalang

SirDangalang Lvl. 128 MissingNo. Donator

<. <
    >.>
    *hides in cardboard box from liver bandits*

7. toffie0

toffie0 is sweeter than you <3 Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester

Well the tunnel is dug, anyone wants to escape, escape now, I'll go last and block it up with cement.,, (don't ask where I got the cement mixer).

So I suggest escaping this prison and sneak out while the zombies are distracted with their.... Food..... That remains inside the hq.

Dang, your welcome to come with us.... Might be a bit more survival rate then a cardboard box.... But if you want to stay in the box... That's your choice.

SirDangalang likes this.
  8. Can
    I keep the box?

Stevedog and toffie0 like this.
  9. LegendBeta

I'm coming !

*smashes the roof of the tunnel so he can fit his tin can head through*

toffie0 likes this.
  10. SirDangalang

SirDangalang Lvl. 128 MissingNo. Donator

*scuttles along whilst remaining in the box* ;3

toffie0 likes this.
  11. I'm coming too!

12. I'll come... with my box carefully placed on top of my head.

13. Porti

I`m coming.

14. BarsukEughen555

BarsukEughen555 Ballista Bolt Thrower

I will be in bunker!
    We cant just leave this bunker! We spent a lot of time on it, and leaving it just... without results...
    I will guard it until hands of ma robot are moving.

15. Hella

Hella The Nightmare of Hair Global Moderator Donator Tester

For the record, I'd like to point out that I picked up some of that crap earlier, but didn't share the cure because screw you guys, I'm my own man.

16. LegendBeta

I had to opportunity to take a screenshot, and I didn't.
    I like zambies they are our friends.

17. Porti

You bastard!

::P:

18. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

So. :chicken:

In large part due to me getting progressively buried in assessments, thing have kinda ground to a halt with the game, as I'm sure you've all noticed. My sincere apologies for this. Due to it having run waaaaay over time I'm afraid I'm going to have to restore people's colours, titles, etc. and allow the forum to get back to normal. However, before I do this the survivors need to work out which zombies they'll inject with the cure (with the final say being with @BarsukEughen555, bc he managed to obtain the limited amount of fresh [not canned; looking at you, @Hella] dev liver used in the cure). There are only enough doses for four zombies to be cured, so pick wisely (or not, it can totally come down to favouritism ::P:).

Colours & titles will return to normal the evening of Friday the 12th of June (i.e. tomorrow night, if you're Australian). Trophies will be awarded at that time as well.

Thank you all for your participation over the course of the game, and it is my hope not only for there to be a next time (at some point in the future), but to have things be altogether smoother and more enjoyable the second time around. Until then, this is your gamemaster signing out. Peace. :3

19. bunnie

bunnie Haxor Tester

@Vamist @Winterbird @Stevedog It's the end... We felt special, but not for long..

Winterbird and Stevedog like this.
  20. toffie0

toffie0 is sweeter than you <3 Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester

You know FBB we don't have to have the colors removed......

Was fun playing with everyone.

Guess we kinda survived, honestly I'm just glad we're out of that prison....
    It stunk.

butterscotch and Stevedog like this.
Mods: BlueLuigi
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.