1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

RSCPR response thread re: the "red" virus

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by FuzzyBlueBaron, Apr 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Mods: BlueLuigi
  1. toffie0

toffie0 is sweeter than you <3 Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester

Sure lets kill *ahem* 'protect FBB. Any clue how to do that? I reckon if we plant dynamite in the headquarters of that organization that I totally didn't forget the name of, for safety reasons, of course, it will be very affective for the irradiation of zombies... Also the workers there, but they've only caused trouble right?

So only one question..... Where in the world do we get dynamite.....

2. BarsukEughen555

BarsukEughen555 Ballista Bolt Thrower

Mm, if you have some useless ammo, I would deconstruct em and from this gunpowder we can easily do some explosives, hehe
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 22, 2015, Original Post Date: Jun 22, 2015 ---
    But we need to keep FBB alive, tho
    All the mechanoids which he have constructed by injecting brain in (me too as well as you, @toffie0 lel) will protect him until he is ded
    >;c
    Also, we don't know where the headquarters of RSCPR are located, still, we know that FBB is around in middle of our bunker, in his own room.
    (Mostly, if not in tank riding n' killin zombies kek)
    We would plant dynamite to destroy the enter to our bunker for full protection, the only thing the food is left for few days there, so FBB will probably starve to death

3. Porti

Porti Ballista Bolt Thrower

Well, you can try but i don`t know anyone who have won a fight with abusive admin skillzzzz ;)

4. toffie0

toffie0 is sweeter than you <3 Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester

Oh, of course I would protect him till I was dead, what ever gave you such an idea that I would to otherwise ;) not that they are using us like puppets or anything... An endless dead zombies if they're own, to do they're bidding... Ahem.

The explosives will come in handy with RSCPR's base, otherwise how will we now everyone that we care about is safe?

As for the matter if where the base is I'm sure @FuzzyBlueBaron will be so kind as to point to where it is. I mean we are trying to protect him and his kind? *death stares FBB, with hand on the hilt of my sword*

:)

5. Furai

Furai THD Team THD Team Administrator

FBB seems to be kind of inactive. I'm closing this game and removing all the colours.

EDIT: Anyone who lost their colour - don't panic. I'll fix it. XenForo is being derp.

EDIT2: Of course I meant the colours before the game.

Last edited: Aug 1, 2015
Mods: BlueLuigi
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.