1. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Accepted "RuleLawyering" by Biurza

Discussion in 'CTF' started by Ni, Oct 5, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ni

Ni Battle Angel Global Moderator Forum Moderator Mapping Moderator Donator Tester Official Server Admin
    1. Active Forum Users

2. Ferrezinhre

Ferrezinhre Haxor Mapping Moderator Official Server Admin

Okay I not fan of pre-builded tree farms but thats my kink soo ignore it, good resource spread, bedrock is fine just not these random blocks but that is it, mid have nice touch looks fun to play, + for lakes, good amount of gold I don't see anything else that could interfere with gameplay. I say yes.

3. Magmus

Magmus Ballista Bolt Thrower Mapping Moderator Official Server Admin

Ore placement is strange in some cases, there is some stone below a bedrock block that you need to dig around to get, and some stone buried underground that only knowing the map you would even think to dig there, and the bedrock is strange visually. Not a big deal, just a annoyance imo.
    Rest of the map looks fine, not a fan of the tree farm too, but its not a big deal again.
    I will say yes

4. Ni

Ni Battle Angel Global Moderator Forum Moderator Mapping Moderator Donator Tester Official Server Admin
    1. Active Forum Users

mehwaffle10 likes this.
  5. mehwaffle10

mehwaffle10 Haxor Mapping Moderator Official Server Admin

I like this map a lot. The bedrock is kind of weird outside of mid but that shouldn't be too impactful because it's behind the flags and there's no resource incentive to go there. I kinda wanna see bedrock in between the two halves of mid so you have to go above and around to lockdown mid, otherwise people will just dig to connect them and it starts to look like other maps. Yes from me, may want to ask biu if he likes that idea first

6. Ni

1. Active Forum Users

I'd appreciate if you guys could take care of asking the people about changes.
    In the end you can always make the changes yourself also. (If they aren't too big.)
    3 yes - Accepted

mehwaffle10 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.