1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Rules About Making Suggestions and Posting [TR]

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by Galen, Apr 8, 2016.

Mods: 101i, Mazey
  1. Galen

Galen Haxor Staff Alumni Donator

Rules for every thread in this subforum (TL:DR version):

First: ONE THREAD, ONE IDEA ONLY.
    Second: Read THIS sticky
    Third: Give reasons why, don't just say give out an idea if you have no particular reason
    Fourth: If you think an idea is good or bad, don't just say it's good or bad, explain why

If you can't follow these rules, your thread/post will be deleted and you will be warned.

Explanation for why these rules exist:
    1. If you have more than 1 idea, use a different thread for each. It makes it easier to know what has been suggested and what hasn't. It's also easier to discuss 1 idea per thread than discussing 3 of them. If you have more than 1 idea and they are all fairly similar/related then put them in one thread, but otherwise no matter how simple or short, use 1 thread.
    2. All redundant suggestions will be locked. There is no reason for there to be a thread for similar things, it just creates unneeded amounts of spam.
    3. If you don't have a reason for why an idea should be added, then there's probably no point in adding it. Give an explanation to why so there's more room for discussion.
    4. If you like an idea and post "I like this", you aren't adding anything valuable to the discussion. If you can't be bothered to explain why, just press the like button. It cuts down on the spam. If you think it's bad, explain why. If you can't be bothered, then your opinion doesn't really matter so don't bother posting. The point of these threads is to discuss stuff.
    If you would like clarification on a certain rule or would like to make a suggestion about changing something in this subforum itself, feel free to do so in this thread. No spam though.

Last edited: Apr 8, 2016
    Noburu likes this.
Mods: 101i, Mazey