1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

{SAP}

Discussion in 'Dead/Inactive' started by fraser741, May 8, 2015.

1. BarsukEughen555

BarsukEughen555 Ballista Bolt Thrower

2. kaggit

kaggit Bison Rider

I've got nothing to fear from someone who has terrible grammar and claims that I have more then one throat.
    Let alone the leaders of Suck a Penis.

3. UndulatingTitLord

UndulatingTitLord Óðinn Donator

Don't worry kaggit. You are of same value, we don't fear you either. Wow, isn't that an incredible accomplishment! I stated my feelings about another online, in an effort to sympathize with another.

Nobody probably thought much of 'the third reich' ( meaningless name without knowing what happened ). That's the same with the 'ku klux klan' which just sounds stupid, until it got its meaning. Names are meaningless. Its what you do with that name. I am aware that these two are deemed evil, but I consider myself on the forums as not wanting to divulge my beliefs accurately. They are things of evil, but things of greatness, things to aspire to, and things to avoid.

Again kaggit. If you think the name is everything, then it proves how stupid you really can be. ( i bolded can so you wouldn't get mad at for me calling you stupid as I thought you might need the guidance to see my words infer it is your actions and not yourself that is stupid in my opinion).

4. kaggit

kaggit Bison Rider

Simple insults don't get me "mad"
    I never said a name is everything.
    I do not need your guidance nor do I want it.
    I never tried to make you fear me nor do I want you to.
    We are far from the same value. Far, far from it.
    And lastly, you can claim my actions are stupid however it's the intention that matters.
    Good day, kids.

5. UndulatingTitLord

Yes they do get you mad, I am witness to it.

I never made the claim that names are everything, you inferred that our clan name was childish and represented what our clan was before it began (not just in recent posts, in a list of last posts including this one that have slowly disclosed your opinion.)

Well if you don't want my guidance then stop being hypocritical by giving others your guidance that you won't except it from.

Fear is something you do not have to intentionally pull over people, it is something that can fester. Sadly yours is a kind of mold that erodes in the light of the sun that is our fear.

You are absolutely right about one thing at least. Intentions, I agree. In the way you described you justify every single post I have ever made, as my intentions are my own, and they are just and right. You cannot dispute my intentions, as only I am aware of them. And if you should disagree, then I have every right to disagree with your posts without judgement from you, unless you wish to gain the name hypocrite once more.

P.S.

Two can argue their opinions all day Kaggit. And I assure you, I am not trying to argue your opinion. All you have to do is disregard old posts, and present your new opinion before me. Say at the time you previously said you were mistaken, and this/these are your real thoughts. But until then, much of what you agreed can easily contradict other things.

6. fraser741

fraser741 Shipwright

I tryed to be nice for the second time @kaggit I ask you dont post here again ok

7. UndulatingTitLord

It is great to have such a loyal clan.

8. UndulatingTitLord

I suggest you re-consider. PL has the same goals as SAP. This clan is the strongest across the forums and servers, you would be a fool to leave when we have the ATGA backing our cause. Accusing a clan after investigation is a serious risk, and do you really think you have what it takes to make your own clan?

9. Crewsuffix

Crewsuffix Catapult Fodder

Betrayed? Are you serious? You guys have betrayed the dignity of the kag forum society by stirring the pot and pissing everyone off. I am glad I have rid myself of my association with you. Eat a dick to you too sir. :bird:

10. fraser741

fraser741 Shipwright

I will only piss on you, you are now an enimy to SAP, @UndulatingTitLord Remove him from our list and add him to sworn enemys of sap

11. BarsukEughen555

Muhuh, every clan @UndulatingTitLord joins turns into a mess and destroys it own. Fun to see tis spam of rage lolol

12. BarsukEughen555

13. UndulatingTitLord

Don't worry fraser, he was a member of my clan once. He can insult us all he wants, but in the end he was apart of it once. And also, a recent pole indicated he is of a small size. Just an interesting piece of info i thought worth noting.

14. kaggit

kaggit Bison Rider

You are witness to my over protectiveness, not me being mad at simple things.

Your name is childish, therefor it is hard for anyone not to take you as a child yourself.

I don't think I've ever given you guidance, maybe some advice but that's all. This is because you don't deserve it, I doubt you would even listen.

It is good that the fear I bring over people is crap all, because that's the way I like it,

This is not the first thing I've been right about. I am right about many things but let's not go there.
    You are right there too, so there is not much to say. You have all the right to argue and disagree with my opinion.

P.s If you want my new opinion then here it is,
    I am mistaken. I am mistaken because I am still here arguing a point that is obviously not going anywhere. I debate people to death, I'm actually known for it irl, but that's not much to be proud of. I have been told it will come in handy when I am older but that will have to wait.
    I should stop and walk away. I should just ignore you and forget about this whole thing and continue doing and working on the things that matter,
    but I can't. I can't stand leaving an argument when I know that I am right. You are right too but there are parts that I am right about and if I just walk away it will give you the satisfaction of winning and being right when you do not deserve it.

That is my opinion, and there I was saying how mature I am.

15. UndulatingTitLord

Is your name johnathan?

Also, if you did walk away fear not. Little satisfaction will be felt from this end. Infact it seems we agree. You have been right, and obviously i will consider my words right. Like you said, i could make the mistake and argue everything you just did and i have been, but how about we agree to disagree kaggit?

Like i say, i respect you. Most do not have the time to argue, and resort to insult permanantly.

16. kaggit

kaggit Bison Rider

Agree to disagree.
    And
    Agree to not agree.

17. fraser741

fraser741 Shipwright

18. Crewsuffix

Crewsuffix Catapult Fodder

You guys are a bunch of losers, I declare a clan war against you and the rest of SAP. You guys are so terrible that I could shit on all you guys 1v5. So what do you say?? or are you guys too much of a bunch of pussies that you won't accept? :B): bring it fags :B):

19. fraser741

fraser741 Shipwright

1v5 we will shit on you like you said. I will 1v1 you who ever wins get the other clan... If you win you get %50 of sap as that is all I own I will resign and be your bitch. If I win, you will resign as clan leader for your clan and your troops are ours. You don't have to be my bitch just stop putting a bad word on perfect clans reputation. Rule; 6 games ctf I can ask around for a password for servers. Winner takes all.. literally... Now who's the pussy. We will need an Judge to watch this match so you don't use hacks. If its 3 games to 3 it goes to sudden death. Are these rules good with you?

20. Where's the popcorn emote