1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

{SAP}

Discussion in 'Dead/Inactive' started by fraser741, May 8, 2015.

1. Psiklaw

Psiklaw Bison Rider

Thanks Auburn for taking the time to find this <3

As you can clearly see in the video, the rounds sap "won" were unofficial warmups where no one even built because we were gathering the team and preparing to play official cw...

The ones where colar says "OK NEXT ONE OFFICIAL" (in the fashion most cw are played in kag) are the only valid ones and in those we destroy SAP with little effort, for their skills are clearly inferior.

Munto you played yourself, the video doesn't lie. I still give you a chance to redeem in a fair fight or cw, it's your choice. Thanks again to Auburn for finding this.

2. Hella

Hella The Nightmare of Hair Global Moderator Donator Tester

Again, fraser741, you continue to ignore the fact that UGC is not prepared to provide official support to a game that is neither TF2 nor DOTA2; the are no appropriate officially endorsed forms for non-conventional games within our files. It's almost as if you're making bollocks up on the fly, and not particularly believable bollocks at that. As a higher rank than you, both within UGC and upon these forums, I have every right to request these things of you.

Now, since the kind Auburn has done you digging for you, there is now evidence that you not only have not competed in a clan war for nigh on 10 months, but that you refused to take it seriously when you did, ignoring official convention that you are apparently so obsessed by. You by no means won, and the round that was actually relevant you lost, appallingly.

You came to UGC for legal support, which you were offered at a whim by the board due to the fact that your team does not conform to either our standards nor the games that we actually support, and this was clearly a mistake from the board. It is clear that this clan is not a serious competitive clan, as you suggested it had been, and you fleeting membership has been built upon a foundation of lies. Consider your support revoked, as you are nothing more than a casual clan.

Do not contact UGC for support again, and I will send my recommendation to the board that they discuss the matter with other groups, assuring that you will be unable to attain support in future.

3. fraser741

fraser741 Shipwright

4. Psiklaw

Psiklaw Bison Rider

DAT DAMAGE CONTROL !!!

5. Hella

Hella The Nightmare of Hair Global Moderator Donator Tester

Even if the forms were to be provided publicly, FIST is held accountable to them since they are not within UGC, which, may I add, neither are you any longer. You should probably hurry up and organise an official clan war according to the official rules, with a video recording, otherwise you'll prove that you're not competitive in more ways than one.

6. Potatobird

Potatobird Haxor Forum Moderator Mapping Moderator Tester Official Server Admin

ok i dont know wtf is going on in here but i am thoroughly amused

7. UndulatingTitLord

UndulatingTitLord Óðinn Donator

STOP SPAMMING OUR CLAN PAGE ADMINS FOR F**KS SAKE
    (tagging furai)

What is going on in here is the admins keep wanting to bash at little clans like SAP because they have the power to block, ban, warn or do whatever the heck they want when ever they want as long as they justify it enough that any drongo can understand. Trouble is for the admins, I live, I work, I'm not some teeny tweeny or someone lost in an tiny online forum so I don't lose sleep and spend all this time arguing over and over, message by message, second by second. I am here to have fun when I have the time, which the admins seem to be trying to stop for some stupid reason (by spamming our clan page, by arguing everything we say, and by putting there foot down for silly little rules out of spite), and don't say it isn't because any of the 'SHIT' that has gone down, because I mean when you look at it, it is so meaningless in the scores of life that it makes my sides split open when I laugh at it, my eyes burn when I look and areas I should not speak of fluctuate upon understanding and then not. Finnally I find myself literally thinking this:

What The F*** Is Wrong With Little Boys Ego's These Days. (<= speaking of not just admins but many people, not listing names to try and avoid stupidness)...

I feel better. But only till I look tomorow or the next day and see another bunch of stupid replies of people trying to get the last say, trying to be 'MATURE' and trying to just be the badass dude.

@Furai

Last edited: Apr 6, 2016
  8. Auburn

Auburn Prepare Yourself! Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Tester
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

To be honest, I was just going to move your clan to Social/Casual since you 2 people don't want to let your clan die, but you refuse to find more people and play in an actual clan war, even when challenged. I have no real intention of handing out any warnings since you guys aren't breaking any rules.

In response to your claims of Hella's "spam", he has only been responding to posts made by fraser, who in turn has accepted that Hella is a part of UGC.
    I don't really care if there is a UGC, but what @Hella says is true:
    I myself have looked at the site, and they only provide support for these games. So any clan wars in KAG are up to the players to negotiate the terms. You guys didn't follow the terms for your one clan war, and so it doesn't really count as a clan war. You are also refusing to accept the challenge given to you by Psiklaw for a rematch. You can see why I want to move your clan out of the competitive section, because you aren't being competitive at all.

9. fraser741

fraser741 Shipwright

For the 6th time we have had wars with other clans! Ok read it over and over coz I have said it many times... We have competed in clan wars ok. I don't want to take the challenge up from fist coz the last time we won against them it ended very poorly. I would like to avoid such abuse and poor sportsmanship from them again. Just because we dont post a game publicly does not mean our clan does no fight in clan wars ok?
    Also I don't know what UGC you are talking about but I have not received any warnings and can still log in so get reckt mate you just blew your cover as a UGC infiltrator.

My offer still stands I will give you a fair chance out of respect that you are another human but I would really not like to fight you.
    Do you want the forms or not?

Once more for those who didn't see it... We have been in clan wars

10. PUNK123

PUNK123 Hella wRangler Staff Alumni Tester

Id like some forms please

11. UndulatingTitLord

I would like this to be taken to a PM with the clan leader @Auburn .

12. fraser741

fraser741 Shipwright

Sure.. But why if you are in a clan (as long as its not one of the ones who have bullied us) I would be happy to arrange a battle. I don't see your purpose of going to the UGC.

I didn't out play myself i've seen the video just as everyone has the leader at the time or whoever did the match with me agreed that we won.. I said to him before hand I didn't have the time and we would only play 3 matches. Just because a dude says unofficial when hes agreed only 3 games dose not make anything different. We have already been here with your who clan bashing our and we you... We don't really need to bring this up again do we?

Last edited: Apr 7, 2016
  13. an_obamanation

an_obamanation The boss Donator

Lol CW [CTP] pls.

14. UndulatingTitLord

I am physically sickened by FIST and how they conduct themselves, I would like to be able to post on my clans page without having to sift through all this crap.

Last edited: Apr 12, 2016
  15. fraser741

fraser741 Shipwright

Sorry what is this I know my English is shocking but WTF is that a magical equation that explains how to measure the lengthen of a shlong??

16. an_obamanation

Lol Clan War the clan Cinnamon Toast Pusi please.

17. fraser741

fraser741 Shipwright

I would gladly accept what would the terms of this war be (how many players how many rounds ect)? Where are you based (or the majority of your players)?
    And ask @UndulatingTitLord as he is a %50 share holder in the clan.. But im fine with it..

3 player war is what I would prefer but if you'd like more we can do more.

CHUR BUDDA
    hope to see you on the field :)

18. UndulatingTitLord

I would need to see the terms to pass my vote, but i must say that I welcome a challenge from a clan with morals.

19. an_obamanation

Terms would be decided by @jimster6000 but I think he'd agree with this outline of mine.

Region:
    USA (United States of America, but we also have some EU players and an EU CTF server if this is what you prefer.)

Players: 3 can be "acceptable" but CW's usually take place in a 5v5 format. If you could get one more person it would be much better.

Rounds: Best out of three, these "rounds" of course will be tallied when either I or Jim say "NEXT ONE IS OFFICIAL" indicating that it's a round that will be counted as a loss or win.

Day: I'm not saying time as I do not know you region yet but I assume Australia, at any rate we'd prefer this take place on a Saturday or Sunday just because most of us either have school or work on weekdays. Time preferred would be somewhere around 10:00 PM our time at the earliest to 6:00 AM our time at the latest, my time zone is Central Standard Time while the rest and @jimster6000 's time zones are 1 hour ahead of me so it's rather easy to convert between me and the rest of [CTP]

Our Lineup: Most likely we're going to be taking @TheBloodyWolf , @CodeRedAlert , @jimster6000, and me. This is not a definite however and we may have to get subs such as @ryderfive, @super_gaming_geek , @spiller0809 , or Anks. So it all varies depending on various things but I would expect such players to be involved.

Recording?: Probably, i'd have to get some decent recording software though, so this isn't a definite thing unless one of you can do it. Maybe @Colargolator ? ʕ ͠°ᴥ °ʔ

Differences between EU and USA [CTP] members being involved: We're much weaker on the EU side than on the USA side, so you should expect lag from Americans as we're probably not going to involve any EU players unless they're Anks. We're going to do our best to use the roster Lineup posted above and not to use ANY EU players unless it's absolutely necessary. We're highly unlikely to get any EU players in the first place as the time zone difference is about 7 hours, so I would only expect it if we were to schedule it for 10:00 PM to 4:00 AM as then our EU players may be actually awake especially on the weekends. At the end of the day it's all dependent on scheduling, player health, etc.

Questions?: Take up any questions you have with either me or @jimster6000 . PM us on the forums or Steam if you use that.

@jimster6000 's steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Jimster6000

My Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198136566173/

Signed - Max (Terri)

Last edited: Apr 13, 2016
  20. UndulatingTitLord

I follow the leader Munto. What shlongs he sucks, i suck too.