1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

{SAP}

Discussion in 'Dead/Inactive' started by fraser741, May 8, 2015.

1. fraser741

fraser741 Shipwright

Can we have an umpire to tell us what are official rounds?
    Also we need to do on a weekend what days are good for you?
    Would this weekend work?
    And we can't record it either

2. jimster6000

jimster6000 Horde Gibber

This weekend will work well for me, Terri & I will check who is playing and if their schedules are capable for the weekend.

3. an_obamanation

an_obamanation The boss Donator

Like I said, me and Jim will spam when a round will be official or not, this way we can both get our teams settled and prepped.
    This weekend works
    That's cool, I'll try to take screenshots of the official rounds so it's shown which teams won. :l

4. fraser741

fraser741 Shipwright

I'll ask the boys what day will suit them.. And see if we can do it on sunday or even monday

5. an_obamanation

Monday won't work bro, keep it on a saturday or sunday.

6. fraser741

fraser741 Shipwright

nex weekend, have to work today

7. an_obamanation

Alright bro. :>

8. fraser741

fraser741 Shipwright

What day nex weekend? Sat or Sun?

9. an_obamanation

Saturday is preferred, Sunday's okay though.

10. fraser741

fraser741 Shipwright

I might be away Sat so I can't compete and also Sunday.. Though it is more likely I can do Sunday evening

11. UndulatingTitLord

UndulatingTitLord Óðinn Donator

When Munto decides, I will find time. I am his equal, but he will always decide when war is to fall upon us. After all, he is the warlord, and I alas am no more than a priest.

12. an_obamanation

This thing has been delayed for three weeks now. I don't think it's gonna happen, so i'm calling it off now. Sorry, maybe some other time.

13. fraser741

fraser741 Shipwright

It hasn't been delayed at all? You still did not decide on a date. This weekend wasn't good coz I was getting my dick sucked and she didn't want me on the computer at the same time this time.
    But if you want to pull out not my problem mate.

14. an_obamanation

I granted you permission to decide a date, with preferences and boundaries. Stating that we would only do it on a weekend but you shall decide whether it was a saturday or a sunday. Three times this weekend "Wasn't good" which is delaying the cw. So yes, it was delayed three times. Doesn't seem like we can find a suitable date, bye.

15. UndulatingTitLord

No it wasn't, you may attempt to seem mature, high and mighty, but you are not. Even a blind bat knows where and how to grab its balls, yours must be so far sucked up inside you or non-existent, because you calling off a clan-war after provoking/asking for one shows your cowardice as the date of battle grows progressively closer and closer. Like a boy under a priest, fearing the removal of his foreskin you would try and run. Let me tell you little boy, I, the high preist, will never let you escape my foreskin cutting knife. Either don't run, or pull down your pants and let me defecate on your pride!

Stop spamming obamanation as asking for a clan war and then pulling out is spamming first, lying second. F**k off or face the music.

16. TheBloodyWolf

TheBloodyWolf Arsonist

But... you didn't decide a date?

17. Psiklaw

Psiklaw Bison Rider

man i cant understand how admins and others let SAP get away with this stuff
    -clan proposes cw
    -unable to choose day
    -clan points out that sap wont make things easy to choose a day
    -cancer discussion, flaming and cringey trollesque attitude portrayed by sap members

i would seriously consider kicking them from the clan scene because of their toxicity and their blatant constant lies (like when they "rekt" us), which they abuse in a trolling attempt even when there's proof (like the video where we rekt them even when they didnt follow the rules).

Also I don't get how they can get away with all the ATGA bullshit and other similar stuff they post around. I'm not sure wether SAP is actually alt accounts from known people in kag or admins find them amusing but their existance's purpose is to shitpost on forums and insult people. They are not able to play a single cw without bullshit as has been proven here.

Therefore I suggest starting a vote and let the power of the community decide to kill this clan forever, and also possibly keep this two individuals unable to make new clans. I will change my opinion if SAP agrees to have a friendly cw with FIST. Totally friendly, you guys might even win, like, real victory, no lies :)

18. UndulatingTitLord

Please do not post here Pisklaw, you are more than welcome to if you have something within the rules to post, sure. But we are trying to organise a clanwar here. If you want to propose one. Do. But what we do, our ethics and the way we speak. If you have a problem. Don't make a public statement to try and prove how mature you are, it just clutters conversations we are trying to have on not YOUR clan page, but OURS. If you have issues, there are report buttons. And admins have said here in conversations YOU are involved in. PM people. Don't start flaming and what not here. You are not the police here, neither was/is ATGA which you brought up after @Galen said was never to be mentioned again. We want to have a clan war. We have lives. We asked them to set a date and they haven't yet. Sorry if my filter was temporarily turned off, though I apologize to admins for that because they are the ones that are suppose to police it. NOT YOU. F**K OFF and stop posting crap on our clan page. Make it simple and to the point, or just keep doing what you do and proving just how much teen wisdom you have young wise man.
    --- Double Post Merged, May 6, 2016, Original Post Date: May 6, 2016 ---
    Set a date, and we will talk about making that date work. Listen to these words... SET A DATE!

19. fraser741

fraser741 Shipwright

Everytime you insult us makes us not want any of these members have a war with you guys....

If you want me to agree I have told you to request the forms from the UGC
    Getting undulating tit lord to agree is a different matter
    And then convincing our clan members to fight with your toxic cancer growing clan is another
    Again I will say this a last time

We won that clan war.. Your leader said only 3 rounds because I made it clear to him that I could not afford to waste anytime. There is video evidence of 3 rounds being played and us winning 2.. that is really all there is to that I don't give a shit how most clan wars are fought or weather you said it was an unofficial round for whatever reason. The rules were agreed upon before the match you can't change them half way through.

As this. All this has shown is we are keen to make this work....
    Unfortunately the members of this clan have a life...
    I work in the weekends
    @UndulatingTitLord works over the week
    It is hard trying to find time to play together enough as it is.
    I am trying to get a whole day off to delicate myself to this clan war mate and you pull it out coz it too much work for you? Or is the work too hard? sitting there typing to people?|
    All on top of that I have 3 girls I am trying to juggle and one is the niece of another...
    Im sorry your highness, I would much prefer playing kag all day, I just have a busy time getting my dick sucked by 3 different chicks and working over the weekends.

Thanks for listening then challenging and then pulling out of the clan war..
    you can really screw with peoples lives
    Im going to go cry in my pillow now :(

20. an_obamanation

There's a difference between trolling, and blatant lying/accusations about another party in my eyes. Trolling can get an unexpected laugh and doesn't really affect others much, so I wouldn't even call these guys trolls. Honestly close to griefing. The fact that they're in the competitive section is ridiculous when they cannot decide dates and will blame any fault onto others, and would rather play insult games than do anything productive. @AmestriStephen move em/delete em?