1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

{SAP}

Discussion in 'Dead/Inactive' started by fraser741, May 8, 2015.

1. Psiklaw

Psiklaw Bison Rider

lol wormy
    OK
    1) It's allowed to trash talk another clan, read the rules noob (i made 0 insults btw)
    2) It's THEM who are waiting on you to choose a date, and they were the prior 2 times you had decided and cancelled consecutively
    3) In regards to our cw, the agreed rules were not respected by you, so your argument is biased; the video evidence talks for itself, you are just delusional here. BUT if you want to prove me that you are better than us and not a simple stain in the troll bin, then agree to fight us in a new cw (u said no to the last one... would be weird to see you guys showing some decency)
    4) I can post in this thread, I didn't break any rules, I'm not spamming and even though you say I only insult you, I just made my opinion public. And it seems people share it to some degree.
    5) I want to insist on my suggestion: you guys haven't played a single serious match against any other clan, no other clan respects you, you have shown intentions of false admining with those fake organisations and you have lied about your victory over us (which is reinforced by video proof that we are right about it, no discussion here). Furthermore, your nicks and the clan name are clearly sexual and offensive, and ALSO your language around the forums is pretty sexual and childish (in the worst sense). ALthough I might not be the best example of a clean behaviour in these forums, that doesnt speak any point for you. Finally, at the most slight indication of attack towards your attitudes or clan, you get jumpy and call admins on you, speaking about "harassment" or "we have lives we cant play cw"

You don't need a clan if you don't want to play matches with other people, don't participate in any community event, troll around the forums with 10 year old nicks and clan name and generally be toxic to the max extent.

If you wanna prove that you are not like this, then we are open for match/training/whatever... seeing that cw is not your thing :)

2. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

who cares

3. Asu

Asu THD Team THD Team Forum Moderator

inb4 "suck my dick" """"joke""""

4. Psiklaw

Psiklaw Bison Rider

thats the problem mazey no one cares
    (insert 3 pages post derail about how kag is dead)

5. toffie0

toffie0 is sweeter than you <3 Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester

Can we please not fight / get off topic, just a reminder, this is a clan thread

6. PUNK123

PUNK123 Hella wRangler Staff Alumni Tester

lol topics

7. bunnie

bunnie Haxor Tester

if people that do off-topic would actually get banned/warned for doing off-topic, you'll have to ban almost everyone who posted a post in Competitive section
    and remove 90% of the posts too

8. UndulatingTitLord

UndulatingTitLord Óðinn Donator

This is not the place to post your negative opinions. Pisklaw. Stop spamming our clan page please. I don't know how many times you have been told to stop posting here. So please shut up. And wormy, your probably right. But admins on here have said what these are for. And when members of the clan ask OVER and OVER to leave something off the topic of the forum, people by the forum rules should listen, because offtopic becomes spamming when you and pisklaw do it. Silence worm.

9. fraser741

fraser741 Shipwright

I was being polite mate, You are just as much to blame as not coming up with a date as we are. Im now not going to go severally out of my way, to make this clan war work now just because of you rude obnoxious behavior and saying we are griefing.
    I'll still have a clan war but now its over the week and late at night for us. You can't fit in with that well you can suck my erect shvanse.
    I was trying to make this work like I said but I do have a life outside kag......
    I would love to sit around all day with a packet of cookies getting lazier by the day, playing kag 24/7 but I can't
    I was trying to fit around your scheduled now you can lick my nipples for being rude and work around mine if you still want to fight us...

upto thursday night?

Brother, the rules were respected by me... 3 Rounds Is all we agreed upon, anything else you post can not dispute that fact which means all other evidence is void.

Last edited: May 6, 2016
  10. UndulatingTitLord

Pisk stop being butt hurt over our mighty victory over your little childish excuse of a clan, and stop trying to shit over our little perfect clan and reputation. Why are you trying to make some sort of neo nazi kokluxclan with your clan of nubs plebs and scrubs. That shit ain't funny you racist pig, just because I am black doesn't mean you have the right to post shit here. YOU WILL ALWAYS SHUDDER in the shadow of the MiGhTy CoCk Of JuStIcE delivered by our lord commander munto. I will 1 v 1 you any day. @fraser741 Give him the forms for I want to wreck this noob FISTing clan for a second time. BTW, who the hell rapes noobs, pathetic noobs pisk. Your clan picks on the noobs and fists on them. Why? Try fight me on your own and see what it is like to suck my penis when we are done.

11. Psiklaw

Psiklaw Bison Rider

In the video it shows clearly how a) we didnt agree it was an official round and players were lacking b) we rekt you easily and without effort afterwards, both in building and in Meleè.
    --- Double Post Merged, May 6, 2016, Original Post Date: May 6, 2016 ---
    I've been trying to fight you guys for months but you don't have what it takes to face us. If you wanna 1v1 im ok with that, when? Also stop that language or I will be forced to report you, thank you.

12. fraser741

fraser741 Shipwright

I talked to your commander on steam you tit

13. UndulatingTitLord

Pisk stop spamming. Why are you even posting here!?!?! no one is talking to you. Are you trying to flame? because we just want you to stop spamming that stuff here.

14. fraser741

fraser741 Shipwright

I don't want to have anything to do with you as you still can't accept your defeat and are still rude to my members........
    Like I said the only way you can fight us is by going to the UGC
    And.... If they look over all the evidence we provide and see it fit we might fight again

15. Psiklaw

Psiklaw Bison Rider

Its on video that you lost, and the UGC doesnt exist

16. UndulatingTitLord

I choose to stick him like a pig, but I cannot go against the council, I have stated before that I service you munto. Even as equals, your rein as founder and lord commander still holds high in my personal courting habits. I cannot without your blessing, you must lend me the right to access the back door into the darkest realms of revenge. Where together we will plunder their purses like pirates. Let me 1v1 with this pathetic excuse of a girlfriend of yours. (i am saying girlfriend instead of the word that has the same meaning as female dog to keep things PG for pisks eyes).

17. fraser741

fraser741 Shipwright

The video show us winning 2 rounds...
    You said we won...
    Then you took it back...
    Then you said we won again...
    Now you are taking it back again???

Mate Google UGC its not a secret organisation like ATGA

18. Psiklaw

Psiklaw Bison Rider

You are right: UGC doesn't have nothing to do with kag; ATGA doesn't exist.

The video shows you acting like kids and just charging while we gather players. And later it shows professional kag players defeating noob scoundrels easily and with sadness for the massacre in their eyes (although this is a metaphor)

19. UndulatingTitLord

UGC is legit. I had sex with the chairman.
    --- Double Post Merged, May 6, 2016, Original Post Date: May 6, 2016 ---
    Stop spamming pisk, only post if you have something to say that isn't a lie, or spam.

20. fraser741

fraser741 Shipwright

I cannot give you my blessing to plunder thy ports of the fist holes.

You are right!!!
    One of our other clans controls all clans for all games and we use UGC as a center for it.. So If you want to fight you have to ask them