1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

{SAP}

Discussion in 'Dead/Inactive' started by fraser741, May 8, 2015.

1. UndulatingTitLord

UndulatingTitLord Óðinn Donator

Reported. Please stop now before we get a whole heap of admins arguing on here and our forum is further defecated upon. I just want people to stop. I want Pisk never to request clan wars because all he does is spam and flame. Any other FIST member is welcome to challenge but please dont argue and crap. This is for clan members and challenges etc. Not talking about ATGA and all that crap that again @Galen told us not to post about!

2. Psiklaw

Psiklaw Bison Rider

titlord u bouffon when 1v1?

3. UndulatingTitLord

Seriously guys, im sorry for insulting you if I have or if I have used bad language. Can everyone just stop, take a breath, and just post if its needed. I don't know why trolling and greifing keeps being brought up here, this is about the clan not individual players who everyone seems to group together. Stay on topic, we have done nothing but use our clan page and ONLY POST on our clan page. And still people like asu and pisk chase us to flame and spam us, make us made say we say sometimes bad things. Why do you bully us, we did nothing wrong. If we did it was because we were defending ourselves, in a tiny corner you like to push us into bully. Sorry, i'm ranting. PLEASE STOP IT NOW. I just want to talk to my clan and serious KAG players here.
    --- Double Post Merged, May 6, 2016, Original Post Date: May 6, 2016 ---
    I will 1v1 you if Munto allows. You have asked me, now ask him, if he says no, stop asking why, stop saying shit about what should happen to our clan. PLEASE JUST STOP SPAMMING : " lets have a clan war, lets have a clan war" seriously its pathetic and really quite mean of you pisk.

4. fraser741

fraser741 Shipwright

Ok let me approach this from a different angle....
    were 3 rounds of kag played----------------------------------------------yes
    did SAP win 2-----------------------------------------------------------------yes
    did we win by acting like kids and just charging like noobs ---------maybe
    Does that make fist a worse clan being beaten by bad tactics------yes

5. Psiklaw

Psiklaw Bison Rider

u can dream that we are worse all you want, that wont make u good or able to defeat us now that we ARE CONSCIOUS OF YOUR DEBAUCHERY AND LIE CHERISHMENT.

titlord are you frasers son or something cmon show some character and take some decisions for yourself; what happened with that clan u made alone?
    i wont ask fraser if i can fight you; if you dont want to fight, dont put up excuses like this, thats what gooks and women do alike.

also pls stop the jewry "oh we are being opressed" the admins im sure they love this spectacle we make here :D

6. fraser741

fraser741 Shipwright

wow.. It just wont get through to you...
    ALL of the evidence points in our favor..
    You admitted we won 2ce before

7. UndulatingTitLord

@Auburn @FuzzyBlueBaron @toffie0 According to Pisk we try to make a spectacle, and you admins enjoy it? Is that true, or do you agree with me that all this stupidness needs to stop now.

8. bunnie

bunnie Haxor Tester

looks like i need to unwatch this thread
    btw i love how fraser741 has "messages: 1"

9. fraser741

fraser741 Shipwright

Is this what you listen too?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVj0ZTS4WF4

10. Asu

Asu THD Team THD Team Forum Moderator

Actually, he's wrong.
    Admins are desperate about you. They don't find it funny.

11. UndulatingTitLord

Butting in again asu, just stop it already PLEASE, my eyes are bleeding

12. UnnamedPlayer

UnnamedPlayer Arsenist Administrator Global Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]

Considering that other clans efforts to arrange clan-wars were either postponed or refused, I'm moving this thread to the Casual sub-forum.
    I'm willing to move it back to competitive following confirmation that SAP participated in a single, non-contested clan-war.

While trash-talking is allowed to an extent on clan sub-forums, there are limits. Keep in mind that children use these forums as well.
    If you have any questions/complains/requests about this thread, PM them to me. Avoid derailing this thread with moderation-related topics.

13. Psiklaw

Psiklaw Bison Rider

Well, I won't lose my time with a F i l t h y C a s u l clan.
    Today, Justice was made.

I officially abandon this thread

14. Asu

See you in a century!

15. fraser741

fraser741 Shipwright

I think you'll find we have contested in a clan war.. At the begining of this year we held 2 with one of the guys who left this clan and stared the 'cock slings' and another with
    Grvar Order of Allegiance

Also admin dude... Did you no read the messages? I've been trying to work around my job and others mate. I was really trying to get this to work. But now I see even if I try to be a good guy and post about my clan wars and then try to arrange it my reward is to be punished...
    Mang you got some awesome ruling

If you want evidence of our clan wars maybe @Crewsuffix or @UndulatingTitLord took some photos..
    Unfortunately none of us have videos or decent computers so we cannot record.. Though I might be able to track down the logs?

16. an_obamanation

an_obamanation The boss Donator

Yeesh, forums must've automatically unwatched this thread for me as I missed a shit ton of messages. Didn't mean to cause such a huge problem by just suggesting a clan war but that's what happens when you act cancerous, lie, and postpone forever. People are not going to like you, or your clan if you act in this manner. If you are so busy that you can't get a clan war going after 4 weeks of waiting, you shouldn't have a clan period. ESPECIALLY not one that's in the "Competitive" section of clans. If anything this clan is barely social, as I never EVER see you guys in game. I'm fine with making jokes about sucking cock and all that random stuff, but when you start to waste the time of people and make jokes about it when you're supposed to be a serious competitive clan, that's when you're taking trolling too far. If you don't got time to be competitive, don't have yourselves in the competitive clan section. If Sundays and Saturdays just aren't good for you, then you tell the clan that challenged you that and apologize for the inconvenience, not lead them into believing that they're going to get a clan war going, and then delay it for four weeks, wasting the time of that whole clan, as it's very very difficult to plan multiple clan wars at once, hell, it's difficult just to get one going. So here is a list of things that you should do in the future to help your fellow community members out.

1. If certain days aren't good for you, you tell the other clan that so you can specify a date. If a clan says "You can choose the date" then ACTUALLY choose a date, don't expect them to do it when they dictate that it's your choice.

2. Don't make jokes when you're causing a huge problem for a clan. The ONLY thing you should be saying at that point is an apology and a valid explanation for the inconvenience.

3. If you have less than 5 members (Or less than 5 active members, same difference.) put your clan in New/Upstart. And put Recruiting as your clan's prefix. You certainly need more members than 5 active. I'd say 8 members at least, 20 members at maximum.

4. If you want to be a competitive KAG clan you're gonna want to be more dedicated than you are now. If you can't be more dedicated, guess what? Keep it in social/casual or Dead/Inactive. And don't try to have a clan.

Try to do those things in the future, makes it much easier. Bye now :D

17. Asu

Damn, you're pretty optimistic.

18. an_obamanation

an_obamanation The boss Donator

Like I said, I haven't seen these guys in game like ever. So i'm not gonna make judgements on them "Other than stuff that I know FOR SURE happened." Which was postponing shit. I'll dig up more evidence about them and see if it was even worth making a huge rant about.

19. Asu

The only time I've been playing with both of them, they were accusated of griefing because the way they played.

20. UndulatingTitLord

THAT IS A LIE, i will be sure to quote this when you start shit here again.