1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Mac Scroll wheel causes right click (grapple) to release

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Solomon-Grundy, Aug 31, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Solomon-Grundy

Solomon-Grundy Shopkeep Stealer

Yeah, when I'm all grappling up on an overhang and then scroll out to see more, it releases the grapple. Not cool!

Kazaco: Would have been fixed by now if had any intention to fixing it as confirmed by Geti.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 4, 2015
  2. kaizokuroof

kaizokuroof Agkubuk|'Kaizokuroof' Cilobakil, Roofpointy Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. PumpkinStars - [Pk#] - Inactive

norill likes this.
  3. Solomon-Grundy

Category: KAG Client
    Operating system: Mac
    Build number: 872
    Description: When holding down right-click to grapple as archer (i.e. hovering on a wall), if you use the scroll wheel to zoom out, the grapple lets go.
    Steps to reproduce: See above.

4. kaizokuroof

kaizokuroof Agkubuk|'Kaizokuroof' Cilobakil, Roofpointy Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

This issue was reported for Mac - I tested under Windows 7, could not reproduce - Could any other Mac users test this one and confirm it is still around?

5. Solomon-Grundy

I know you said another user, but I can confirm this is still happening in the current build.

6. Geti

Geti Please avoid PMing me (poke a mod instead) THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

This is some bug with irrlicht's input handling on OSX - I honestly can't promise it'll be fixed, as it'd involve digging into the guts of the library on a platform I can't even run code on :^/

7. rocker2

rocker2 Ballista Bolt Thrower

Not sure if you care about this anymore, but I tested it on my Mac and it is indeed existent.

8. Geti

Geti Please avoid PMing me (poke a mod instead) THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

It's still on the list but I'm not sure if we'll be able to fix it or not. MM jokes that if it gets fixed he'll never have to turn on his macbook again.

9. Guitarman

Guitarman Haxor Tester Official Server Admin

I figured I'd bump this just to confirm it happening for other users.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.