1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Second place in Skirmish gets 1 coin

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by Auburn, Apr 13, 2016.

Mods: 101i, Mazey
  1. Auburn

Auburn Prepare Yourself! Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Tester
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

You worked hard, you tried your hardest, and you fought the good fight (whatever the hell that means), only to be bested by that other guy that has less of a life than you. Even though you didn't win, you should still be able to buy a drink at the bar and not feel terrible about yourself for not being the best. (This may be a good idea, or I might just be salty and tired)

2. Geti

Geti Please avoid PMing me (poke a mod instead) THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

Could be good to encourage trying even after someone pulls ahead with a +4 in some round. The current coin system is 50% a hold-out for a multi-tier system on each region (with "higher tier" servers having entry cost per-game, but bigger rewards) but since we don't have the population for that at the moment, might indeed be a good idea to address the current system and make it more rewarding.

Fate and Auburn like this.
Mods: 101i, Mazey