1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Sedgewick

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by awesomness, Jul 29, 2013.

1. SMASH1413

SMASH1413 Bison Rider

Wait guys do we really want to know???

2. Iamaclay

Iamaclay Shark Slayer

I feel happy yet sad saying this but...
    I joined after the days of SedgewickBeavers and would like to know something of his history, deeds and famous moments.

tlc2011 likes this.
  3. Gofio

Gofio Gunwobbler x3

lol, Mazey, you didn't even play KAG when Sedgewick was around, don't pretend :P
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 27, 2013, Original Post Date: Aug 27, 2013 ---
    The most epic Griefer/Harrasser/Our kind developer MM.

4. 8x

8x Elimination Et Choix Traduisant la Realité Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

This thread reminds me of Salopa, the great Classic griefer ever, and she was a girl i believe.

5. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

MM is Salopa ofc.

6. Fellere825

Fellere825 KAG Guard Tester

Sedgewick got me kicked a couple of times from servers back in the day. On the forum level he sowed discord in clans and such. He seemed to enjoy targeting Loki the most. Most likely because Loki reacted to him so badly. His favorite tactic was to copy people's names in game and ruin their credibility by griefing. I always thought he was vanguard or torchic...

7. tlc2011

tlc2011 Base Burner

I think he tried that one on me once (everyone loves confusing the L in my name with an I). Luckily, I was already there, so he was immediately thrown out.

:)

EDIT: Whoa shit guys I think we just started a meme