1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

sedgewickbeaver something

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Overlord, Jun 24, 2011.

1. Overlord

Overlord KAG Guard Tester

As you all have probably experienced this guy at least once he is an idiot and sits at his computer all day kicking people and pissing people off causing them to quit. A good suggestion would be IP banning this fool so this game can grow more efficiently. Thanks :)

2. Furai

Furai THD Team THD Team Administrator

Now you're feeding the troll, giving him what he obviously lacks at home - attention. Please, just don't. :)
    On the other hand, he has dynamic IP (using a proxy) so banning by IP won't do any harm to him. Only solution would be here some sort of account system or maybe introducing HwIDs (Hardware IDs).

3. Benata

Benata Guest

Bah Hardware ID's would take a BIG time to appeal bans...
    You guys should take the vote stake to 90 or something around that for this piece of crap.

4. Overlord

Idk anything, there hasent been ONE day that I havent seen this asshole ruining a game

5. HA1TER

HA1TER Shopkeep Stealer

What about guys that randomly choose players and vote kick them?
    Seen that too many times...One guy vote out 5 others who did NOTHING!People still just headslam the keyboard whit out thinking when it comes to voting!Just like when we vote for guys that will ruin our life in real world XD

6. Overlord

its most likely the same guy, he enters a game and enters a message like "ABUSING TENT DESTROYING RESOURCES DESTROYING BASE F12"

then he leaves the game changes his name and does this 300 more times

7. Furai

Furai THD Team THD Team Administrator

Maybe we should somehow change casting vote system - think of something different than pressing F11/F12...maybe click with mouse YES/NO button in menu(after pressing esc).

8. Overlord

Great he kicked me again because every1 spammed F12, your right we need a different voting system something thats not so quick like pressing a button because ppl dont pay attention.

9. MM

MM THD Team THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

I need to make voting be possible only after 15 minutes into the game or so. Because he is joining, voting and leaving immediately.
    Also, if vote caster leaves during own vote, he should be banned.

10. Overlord

Actually that would really help because that coward always leaves when he sees nobody is kicking the person.

11. HA1TER

HA1TER Shopkeep Stealer

PUIGGCAT just kicked me from Official Euro Server :l Second time today!Why are there no admins on servers?I suggested and said that i would do it just to stop this sh**...
    If someone start a vote,and if there is an admin,than he can take a look at what is the player that is being voted out doing and kick/bann him.If there is no admins...well,go out and light a smoke!
    From the start i have never done anything wrong and i got kicked atleast 10 times :/
    I know in this stage the game is free etc. but also i know if people stop playng it now,maybe they will not even want to try it later?!And all cause of couple of as*****!!!
    +1 to "if vote caster leaves during own vote, he should be banned" but it also can happen that someone loose connection and get banned for poor ping XD
    Hard job you have there lol
    This whit 15 minutes is relative.They do it all the time!Kick,leave,change name and start over!