1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Self repairing blocks

Discussion in 'Archive' started by tru0067, May 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tru0067

tru0067 Ballista Bolt Thrower Tester

A bug that I noticed that really is quite small.

A damaged block that falls because its supporting blocks or walls are removed that is not destroyed when it lands will repair itself.

This can also be potentially used as a way of 'farming' stone, as 1 block costs 10 stone and you can get a total of 13 stone from mining the block 6 times before collapsing it, and another 7 times after collapsing it. Giving you an extra 3 stone for every block you do this on.

Last edited: May 22, 2014
    Vampire and 101i like this.
  2. 101i

101i Haxor Forum Moderator Tester

Should be moved to bugs/classified as game breaking.

3. Trumbles

Trumbles Bison Rider

Dunno about game-breaking.. You'd get stone faster by sitting around your tent, and storing the resupplies.

4. Duplolas

Duplolas So Sad

Resupplies only allow you to get 30 stone and 100 wood.

As for what tru said, it is not a 100% chance that a block dropped will land and be placed. This would only be a issue if it was a 100% chance, and even then, who really needs stone desperate enough to do it?

5. Trumbles

Trumbles Bison Rider

All you need to do is resupply, drop in storage, repeat... >_>;

At least in CTF, that's already a much more efficient way to infinitely obtain stone.

6. Galen

Galen Haxor Staff Alumni Donator

Moved to appropriate section. Please check if you're posting in the correct section next time.

Pizza likes this.
  7. tru0067

tru0067 Ballista Bolt Thrower Tester

Sorry for posting in wrong section.

I thought that since I was 'suggesting' for this to be fixed it was appropriate

8. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

This is not a bug, but a feature. It's the 'replacement' for ruble in KAG Classic.

e: wanted to lock or does someone disagree? Is that 1 single block repairs a big problem and should be 'fixed' or is it even bug-worthy?

9. Superblackcat

Superblackcat baideist baide Staff Alumni Tester

^
    Basically a feature, and the one repairing block really doesn't matter for it to be a bug.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.