1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Windows Server using too much memory.

Discussion in 'Server Help' started by WarrFork, Mar 11, 2013.

1. WarrFork

WarrFork フォーク Donator Tester

I've took a server on kag2dservers 8 slots and the memory usage slowly goes higher during the day. It don't goes higher than 2.048mb but it's alot. When I start the server, it's +45mb and after 12h, 826mb and still going up.

Since the server is only 8 slots, I wonder why it goes that high. There is 26 bots and some bomb spam but others said they already spammed bots on a server and it wasn't that high.

2. Downburst

Downburst Mindblown Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Yea the servers are leaking memory, it usually doesn't go this fast, but you should restart like once a day...

LadyHawk likes this.
  3. WarrFork

Yeah that's what I do because at the end of the day, it's 2GB memory usage.
    </br>--- merged: Mar 13, 2013 10:32 AM ---</br>
    I've forgot to restart it today and it's 3.5GB... can it really go that high with 8 slots? :#

4. Downburst

My highest was 8GB with 2 servers, but I only had that once. I am usually able to keep it under 300MB without restarting 2 days, so you might want to upload your settings here so we might find out what causes this major leaking.

5. WarrFork

6. Downburst

One of my client's servers seems to have the same problem. It climbs up to 4gb within 2 hours if it's full. It restarts automatically by then, but it's quite frustrating.