1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Shadreki's Playground

Discussion in 'Server Directory' started by Shadreki, Mar 8, 2012.

Mods: jackitch
  1. Shadreki

Shadreki ᴋᴀɢ ᴅᴡᴇʟʟᴇʀ Donator

Accepted. Thanks for showing interests, I'll PM you with more details. See you in-game!

2. kl4060

kl4060 Haxor

Ok yey

3. Shadreki

Catzilla added as a server moderator!

4. kl4060

kl4060 Haxor

No more moderators plz too many

5. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

Too be honest, 3 moderators really aren't enough if you want a moderator available through out most of the day. Sure the Guards can come and help out (if Guards are enabled) but it's best to have enough moderators at different times so that at least 1 is available at any given time.

That said though, it's best to have server moderators you can trust rather than just having a ton available.

UnnamedPlayer and Rayne like this.
  6. kl4060

kl4060 Haxor

I play about 6 hours a day

7. Shadreki

Downgraded server to 42 slots and did some minor changes in settings. It's true it crashes above 50+.. T_T

Rayne, Kouji and BlueLuigi like this.
  8. Gredd

Gredd Builder Stabber

A. Can you Please Unban Me, I Was Ping Baned

B. Name: Gredd
    Premium: Yes
    Length of time playing on the server: 2 Hours
    descripion: You know me from the Server.

9. kl4060

kl4060 Haxor

42 is the meaning of life lol

10. Shadreki

I know you're a legit guy, sorry about that ping kick, you should be unbanned by now and I increased the ping limit. If there's anything else bothering you then don't hesitate to ask here, I will even take support by PMs. Have a nice day!

11. Mattazor

Mattazor Builder Stabber

Hey dude, some reason I'm banned from your server.
    Don't know why, I was playing on it fine yesterday, didn't say anything in chat (I'm a man of few words..xD) or grief. (just pew pew'd a good bit of people to death with mah bow :3)
    Just wondering why I was banned, you know?

12. Shadreki

The ping limit is at 300, you might have been banned for having too much. So go check you ping, if that's true then your ban will expire anytime soon. If there's any further problems then don't hesitate to come here again asking for questions. Have a nice day!

13. Gredd

Gredd Builder Stabber

Applying For Admin:

Name: Gredd
    Premium: Yes
    Length of time playing on the server: 2 Hours
    descripion: You know me from the Server.

14. Shadreki

Thanks for applying Gredd. I will look more into this tomorrow if I find you being online, then you and I will have a little discussion. :rollseyes:

15. Gredd

Gredd Builder Stabber

Ok, I Have Just Been On, And I Only Came on here cause KAG Crashed :P. Going Back on

16. Mattazor

Mattazor Builder Stabber

Thanks man, I can get back in now. Was probably my ping or something but strange thing is my ping isn't even that high.
    Also, I'm going to try out for admin position like how I was going to before I found out I was banned.

Name: Mattazor
    Premium: Premium all the way
    Length of time playing on the server: I have no clue..probably a few hours. Played a good bit yesterday and playing today again once I was unbanned.
    Descripion: I don't know what I should put here to be honest but if you need info from me just ask.

I go on KAG everyday usually after my studies for a good few hours. Usually I come back at around 4:00 pm, study until 5:00, have dinner because I cannot live without my nom noms, and then I'd most likely be on KAG the rest of the day. Usually I stay up until 11:30pm so I'd be available on the server for a good while. Erm.....hmmm......

I have some experience as an admin but for a different game but the role of an admin is still the same. I was admin on a 2D fan made Bleach RPG which was hosted and made on BYOND.

I don't know what other relevant information to put down. If you need more info you can always just pm me or whatever dude.

17. snows

snows Catapult Fodder

Be careful admin, nazi builder today on this server.

i don't have screenshot.

18. kl4060

kl4060 Haxor

What do you mean?

19. Shadreki

kl4060 removed as a server moderator & the RCON password has been changed.

Kouji likes this.
  20. XenoVex

XenoVex Catapult Fodder

Are you just letting random people moderate the server?

You should ask well known users on your server to moderate, not let random people ask you.

Mods: jackitch