1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Shadreki's Playground

Discussion in 'Server Directory' started by Shadreki, Mar 8, 2012.

Mods: jackitch
  1. PainGiver

PainGiver Arsonist

He means the Nazi's Symbols, some people find it offensive. In KAG, rounds don't last to long, and what ever was built doesn't stay. In Minecraft this poses a issue, when building these symbols, because they stay permanently until a admin or player removes it. I don't see this posing any issue to this server, unless Shadreki states otherwise. I am more concerned about griefers.
    </br>--- merged: Mar 14, 2012 8:20 PM ---</br>
    Depends on maturity and trustworthiness. Shadreki is choosing wisely. If he was picking random people to moderate the server there would be like 20 Moderators.

2. kl4060

kl4060 Haxor

what what did i do?
    </br>--- merged: Mar 14, 2012 9:39 PM ---</br>
    why

3. kl4060

kl4060 Haxor

what! oh i did
    i freezed my self!

4. Shadreki

Shadreki ᴋᴀɢ ᴅᴡᴇʟʟᴇʀ Donator

Updated the server, removed editor in-game by default & added automatic server restart.

PainGiver and Kouji like this.
  5. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

I'm curious, 4am in which time zone?

Shadreki likes this.
  6. Shadreki

I forgot to mention, sorry about that :p It's GMT+2, thanks for notifying me!

Kouji likes this.
  7. PainGiver

PainGiver Arsonist

The automatic restart is good.

inactive_account likes this.
  8. PainGiver

PainGiver Arsonist

Aww, dude, why you shut it down? I enjoyed playing on your servers. Meh, I guess i can go back to playing the other boring servers with all the griefers.

Anyways, Thanks for choosing me to be moderator on your servers, and if you ever decide to start hosting again. You can consider me because I dont f around with griefers.

9. laurentiu

laurentiu Ballista Bolt Thrower

Wassup Shadreki, how is your cheating going on? Are you still spamming infinite arrows?

10. PainGiver

PainGiver Arsonist

Haha laurentiu, its not cheating, play archer for the next 100 matches. You too will learn some skill.

11. Shadreki

Server revived, new details has been posted on the front page. :rollseyes:

Rayne, PainGiver and Kouji like this.
  12. PainGiver

PainGiver Arsonist

Awesome. Thanks to your godly powers to inflict greatness back into the kag community, the server is back. :D

Shadreki likes this.
  13. Bly

Bly Ballista Bolt Thrower

Hey can you unban me from your server I have never been on till I went to go see what your server is like but it said I am banned from the server.

14. Froghead48

Froghead48 Haxor

Hey, im an admin on Beo's CTF server. if your looking for another admin psotion, id be glad to help out. ask beo about me :B):

15. Shadreki

Seems like there was a massive ban on my server for some reason, even I am banned. So I'm going to restart the server next map.
    Thanks for applying, I know you're a legit admin because I've seen you around. Tomorrow or maybe later today I'm going to send out the rcon to some of the people that have applied already, so you can expect to be selected. :)

Froghead48 likes this.
  16. PainGiver

PainGiver Arsonist

Ping Banned most likely, you will be unbanned automatically after 10 minutes.

17. SirG

SirG Haxor

Hey, I'm banned on your server. Can I has unban plz? kthxbai

Mods: jackitch