1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Share your best moments in Beta here!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Froghead48, May 3, 2013.

1. Invaders

Invaders Shark Slayer

I wish I had been filming, but today I got above a longboat filled with knights, and held a dinghy. I dropped, the sky turned to gibs, and I created a boat singularity which almost tore the fabric of space-time apart; throwing wood and a mast into low orbit.

Beef, Awesomer, Lieber and 1 other person like this.
  2. PinXviiN

PinXviiN Haxor

likealag.png I just love mines.

Ajax, Awesomer, Apronymous and 4 others like this.
  3. driecoolguy36

driecoolguy36 Shopkeep Stealer

2 moments:
    The first time i put a mine behind a tree and someone was "wtf killed me hacker!"
    The second time was when i built 15 demo facs and nuked the shit out of the other team. there was not much map left.

PinXviiN likes this.
  4. Xanoxis-Rawr

Xanoxis-Rawr Arsonist

You know what? I had many bad moments in this game. Archers and game mechanics have so much potencial to troll me. Its so frustrating, so many stuff. Flying archers around you doing smile face, stupid op balista with explosive ammo, moving ship in one sec to other side, so I cant jump in.

I have 3 problems in game:
    1. I have no idea when I take damage and I give damage, I just die and im like "why, how, who?"
    2. Trolling people that invade our peaceful base with engineers just to troll.
    3. Imbalans, and noone helping worse players. I asked many times for help in game with fight, but noone helped or something.

Conquerer likes this.
  5. Nighthawk

Nighthawk gaurenteed shitter

Never had any. I suck at Beta. :(

CrystalClear likes this.
  6. Monsteri

Monsteri Slower Than Light Tester

Let uncle Monsteri help you :3

Lieber likes this.
  7. NKking

NKking KAG Escadrille Donator
    1. PumpkinStars - [Pk#] - Inactive

You know built my self a nice villa.
    With:
    Bedroom
    Storage
    Yacht
    Closet with working slaves. Defence system (Geti sold me both :3).
    Underwater tree farm.
    and nice balcony with a dining table at the top of the roof.

:3

[​IMG][​IMG]
    </br>--- merged: Jul 1, 2013 1:29 PM ---</br>
    Then I had some fun with boats. we made a submarine but with "smaaaallll leek in it".

[​IMG]

Guitarman and Conquerer like this.
  8. AdrianC

AdrianC Haxor Tester

A bunch of unhelpful awesome guys playing around with a trampoline:
    screen-13-09-07-14-38-25.png screen-13-09-07-14-38-26.png screen-13-09-07-14-38-28.png screen-13-09-07-14-38-30.png screen-13-09-07-14-38-33.png screen-13-09-07-14-38-50.png screen-13-09-07-14-38-51.png

9. Ajax

Ajax Arsonist

Favorite moment so far has been Shadlington using his magical developer powers, while suffering from sleep deprivation

[​IMG]

NinjaCell and FuzzyBlueBaron like this.
  10. kedram

kedram Drill Rusher Tester

The two best moments ive ever had was in the tickets server a while back. we flooded the enemy teams map and loaded all 15 people plus a cata onto our warboat, charged headfirst into like 7 enemies killing them instantly wilst firing a cata into hordes of hopelessly swimming enemies xD. also on the same match before that happened i got a plus 6 double slash on some nubs trying to slide up our wall ::D:

11. Boea

Boea Such Beta

"FUN's" WAR server, a true blast from the past as far as I know... huge maps increased resources, and various various other edits.

Having an Edge Hall with ~30+ Peasants [Turns out you need more than 4 Military Supply Shops to keep 12 people happy] is pretty much the norm with several intermediary outposts all the way to the front lines, it's pretty amazing.

Mines and traps are still surprisingly effective.

Asu likes this.
  12. One

One I got 99 problems and my name is One Donator Tester

Killing the necromancer and getting hot and heavy with Shannon ;)

13. Asu

Asu THD Team THD Team Forum Moderator

Doing a +7 with a bomb..arrow.

Guitarman likes this.
  14. Guitarman

Guitarman Haxor Tester Official Server Admin

That's amazing considering how weak/glitchy they are.

15. kedram

kedram Drill Rusher Tester

...... well then, thats quite the nice kill feed then. i gotta plus 10 bomb once because everyone in this one hall were archers and builders ::D:

16. AdrianC

AdrianC Haxor Tester

screen-13-09-11-02-04-00.png screen-13-09-11-02-05-53.png screen-13-09-11-02-06-16.png screen-13-09-11-02-06-24.png screen-13-09-11-02-08-02.png screen-13-09-11-02-10-12.png screen-13-09-11-02-11-19.png screen-13-09-11-02-13-39.png

FuzzyBlueBaron and Guitarman like this.