1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Share your game

Discussion in 'Other games' started by laurentiu, Dec 8, 2011.

Mods: BlueLuigi
  1. laurentiu

laurentiu Ballista Bolt Thrower

There may be similar threads but this one is dedicated to those king of games where you can invite some friends to join and both of you get some rewards. So if you have some games of these kind post here, I will start with the ones I play most often.

Helps if you give a little description for each game ;)
    [​IMG]Die2Nite- This game is not as much about zombies as it is about surviving. You join a random town alongside 39 other players and you gather resources and all kinds of stuff to improve your town and survive the ever growing horde of zombies attacking each day at midnight.

[​IMG] eRepublik- This is a browser strategy game where you can join your country and your fellow brothers and manage it. There are presidents, wars, jobs, just like in real life. I am sure you will enjoy it.

Your turn! :P

2. goodyman8

goodyman8 Bison Rider

Hammerfight.
    You play the game with a mouse,and a mouse only :P.
    point is,you get some sort of flying machine with attached melee weapons and gems that give special abilities.
    when you move around your mouse,your machine flies and swings your melee weapon.
    and there are a LOT of weapons like hooks,pickaxes,hammers,swords,some ranged weapons.
    you can attach your weapons to each other to create some sort of dual wield(like,add a cannon to a flail).
    the storyline is nice,the combat is fun,and its cheap,and most enviroments are destructible.
    http://www.koshutin.com/ for some more information(altough it doesnt give away everything about the game :) ).
    and once you feel like,you can plug up another mouse to PvP your friends.

Mods: BlueLuigi