1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Shark | US Servers

Discussion in 'Server Archives' started by Kouji, Nov 1, 2013.

1. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

Making this thread since Arcrave can't be arsed to make it, and Rayne will be gone for a while. Servers settings may change over time.

Server Info For: Shark | US CTF Server
    Game mode: CTF
    Slots: 24
    Global Moderation: On
    Ping Limit: 450
    Settings: Default
    Mods: Stratho's Dash Mod + Verra's Animorph Mod

Server Info For: Shark | US TDM Server
    Game mode: TDM
    Slots: 16
    Global Moderation: On
    Ping Limit: 450
    Settings: Default
    Mods: None

Admins for all servers are the same:
    Arcrave; Beef; Blitzkrieg99; Boxpipe; Forsaken; Jackitch; Jerloch; Kouji; Lag-a-lot; Rayne; s17; Unnamedplayer
    00_raiser; 360noscope; adinxs; alpaca; andr01d; andro1d; aoi; applestothepear; areo; azeal; bammboo; bandit4; beasterdenbeast; beef; beelzebub; beezlebub; birdman159; blitzkrieg99; bookmark; brandon816; brilly; bruthsaw; cadbury; catakus; celia; converse; coolcat; countrary; deputy; derek; drzaloski; ej; evan5567; fiddy; generic; greenrock; guro; haste; hexalslug; i3lue; ivy; jackal; jaedong; justi01; kalikst; lag-a-lot; lehoon; link6155; markboy789; maverick; mazey; mcchunks; mechatrickster; monsteri; mricarus; mulpy; nazna; norill; overlord; oximus; panic_trap; paralogia; potatomcwhiskey; pumpkingslice; radpipe; ramsis; rubixxcube; serene_silk3; slather; terraria_clone; thebonesauce; thericecooker; titmau5; tooche; vampo; warrfork; wolffkran; xlayer; yagger;
    All servers have the same rules:
    1. No Hacking
    2. No Griefing
    3. No Spamming Chat
    4. No swapping back to the other team if team balanced swapped you (doing this repeatedly will get you banned no questions asked)
    5. No Impersonating Admins
    6. No Being A Jackass (as determined by an Admin)
    7. No Asking for Admin (this includes asking in this very thread)
    8. No Pissing of Admins
    9. No Bullshit
    Depending on the reason you got banned, you may request an appeal. In general though, most bans are permanent; however if you can make a strong appeal and make a convincing argument as to why I should unban you, then I will.

If you feel you have been unbanned wrongly, DO NOT, and I repeat DO NOT just post "I got banned for no reason, unban plz". Follow these steps:
    1. Make sure you didn't get ping banned (you may only skip this step if an Admin froze you and then banned you). If you can not join after 30 minutes, go on to step 2. If you skip this step, any future requests will be ignored.
    2. State the name of the Admin who banned you (if you don't know who banned you, that's fine I guess but state that you don't know who banned you), state what you were doing at the time and give post both the relevant snippets of the log and the entire log itself. If you do not provide logs, I will ignore your unban request regardless unless I or another Super Admin were there and decide to unban you. Just a note, since I can access the server itself, I have access to chat logs on the server, so you attempt to manipulate the logs to present yourself better or hide something relevant, you will be permbanned regardless of whether you were right or wrong.
    3. Wait until the admin who banned you responds. If they feel that you should be unbanned after explaining your case, then you will be unbanned. If you don't get unbanned, go to next step.
    4. Send me a PM stating why you should be unbanned. I will give you further instructions there.
    If you can't follow these steps, YOU WILL BE IGNORED and will not be unbanned.

If you have a problem with admins, PM me WITH EVIDENCE (just screenshots of chat will not do, logs are preferable) of their abuse. Things that I don't care about:
    1. Admins taunting you
    2. Admins building swastikas, crosses and other symbols
    3. Admins using "foul" language
    4. Admins muting you because they find you annoying
    Things that I do care about:
    1. Admins freezing/banning people just to win games
    2. Admins griefing on their team
    If a Super Admin was on at the time and they were okay with it, then I don't care either. Additionally do not tell me how to punish the admins or that they should have their admin removed. That's up for me to decide, not you.

If you wish to donate $5 USD to the server and receive VIP, use this link
    Benefits of VIP include: Ping Kick Immunity and the ability to join the server when it's full. Additional benefits maybe available if mods are used.

If a server is down, get on IRC and ping me. You can leave a message here, but in that case the server will only be upped when one of the I or another admin checks this thread, which may end up not happening for a few hours or even until the next day.

If you have recommendations on how to improve something, feel free to post it. Be prepared to receive criticism if others think it's bad though.

Last edited: Nov 4, 2013
  2. Duplolas

Duplolas So Sad

Great server. No lag at all. Very good players are on both teams most of the time.

3. Yagger

Yagger Kouji's bitch 5eva Staff Alumni Tester
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

we must make this the new Action Unlimited [!]

4. Crabmaster

Crabmaster Bison Rider
    1. Zen Laboratories

The server actually runs really well! Of course my computer is still laggy but oh well, at least the ping is good! ::P:

5. Alpaca

Alpaca Haxor

these servs never show up on my screen, or they not up anymore or do I just get really high ping on em? Running off the same servs as Action right?

6. Beelzebub

Beelzebub Ballista Bolt Thrower

Hi I'm gay please make me an admin

7. Sir_Walter

Sir_Walter Haxor Staff Alumni Tester

cant find these servers- where are they?