1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Shield bashing?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Whale, May 6, 2013.

1. Whale

Whale Impervious Donator

I thought shield bashing was going to be implemented, can someone clear this up?

Superblackcat likes this.
  2. 16th

16th Bison Rider

Yup we seen it in video.

3. Chrispin

Chrispin KAG Guard Tester

It used to be a feature in the scripting build and it was taken out "temporarily", but I'm not sure if there are still plans to put it back in or not. I personally hope so.

4. kedram

kedram Drill Rusher Tester

Most of the reason i had gotten good at kag was simply because i used the shield to my advantage. Now shielding is basically used for blocking arrows which still arent even really blocked when you take in to consideration that fire arrows go right through and full charge arrows make it so the stun time is so great that the archer has the chance to get another shot off and hit you.Bombs are easier to block considering they bounce off everything now. Also shielding is bad against knights now because you cant use tactics to block doubles that you would have used in alpha. It has turned in to which side has the best archer because with a good archer the other knight is hopeless to win even with another archer helping him out. i just want shield bashing in the game and for blocking to be more effective vs knight. Also i want fire arrows to not hurt blocking knights and charged arrows to not have such a ridiculous stun that it allows time for another shot.

Kazaco97 likes this.
  5. Infiniterising

Infiniterising Amorous Duelist Donator

shield bashing back. O-0

6. kedram

well i actually talked to mm when a match was going on in his test server today about shield bashing and how its the only thing that knights really need now to make them whole. he said that he really wants to re implement shield bashing back into the game. now this doesn't necessarily mean that it WILL be in the game but it just means that MM the main dev of the game really wants it and if its possible to do so he will try his hardest to put it in. so yea things look promising for shield bashing in beta :D

7. kedram

Geti knows that MM is the main dev. he said that MM is the powerhouse dev which completed at least 50 percent of the whole thing. plus he started it meaning its basically MM/Geti/other devs in order of whatever they all did as well.