1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Report players that have been found griefing, hacking or abusive here. No discussion, evidence only; please use the template and read the stickies.
    Dismiss Notice

Shifteh_Clickeh

Discussion in 'Reports for Abusive Players/Cheaters' started by daskew87, Aug 20, 2016.

1. daskew87

daskew87 Legendary corpse humper Donator

Name: Shifteh_Clickeh

Server: Custom Maps CTF

Time: About 5:47 GMT +1

Description
    I joined the server Custom maps, there were about 6-8 players on and I started making a big tower in build-phase. He had already made a TKing spike trap to catch and kill own team mates. He then proceeded to knock down my tower. I warned him that I would film him.

I didn't catch the above on film, however I filmed him from spectator the next round and got some griefing footage. You can tell from Minemaxes messages and his vote kick that this wasn't a mutual game.

He was just very blatantly griefing everyone as much as he could out in the open for an extended period of time despite people telling him to stop.

Video
    (I appologise for video jumps. I don't have full version of fraps on this PC, so it is 3 videos put together)

Logs
    [log][05:47:29] daskew87 is now spectating
    [05:47:37] <Minemax> you kill my stop
    [05:47:47] <Minemax> my friend kill my
    [05:47:57] --- Vote "Kick Shifteh_Clickeh?" was started by Minemax. Reason: Teamkiller ---
    [05:48:01] <Minemax> stop kill my
    [05:48:03] --- Vote failed: 1 vs 1 ---
    [05:48:08] <Minemax> stop kill my
    [05:48:15] <Minemax> you no ennemy
    [05:48:22] <Minemax> stop
    [05:48:24] <daskew87> lol
    [05:48:25] <Minemax> stop
    [05:48:29] <daskew87> i got it on video
    [05:48:38] <Minemax> fiuck you[/log]

Additional commentary
    Is his account name Sifteh_Clickeh or is it Shifteh_Clickeh?. I am not sure if the question mark is part of his name or part of the voting text.

Last edited: Aug 20, 2016
    epsilon likes this.
  2. Furai

Furai THD Team THD Team Administrator

1 day warning temp ban.