1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

ShinySkies

Discussion in 'Archive' started by ShinySkies, Apr 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Galen

Galen Haxor Staff Alumni Donator

Seen her doing that kinda stuff on BD, +1

Pizza likes this.
  2. Duplolas

Duplolas So Sad

+0 ing

Noticed her in game. Seems respectful and kindhearted. However, my experience with her is limited.

I agree with Furai that Zen has really vouched for her, which is kind of worrying. Zen is a great clan, don't get me wrong, but it seems very few others actually know her outside of the clan.

And adding onto what Kouji said, I agree with Furai that it is nice that she can put a smile on other's faces, but that is not the primary purpose of an admin. In most cases, it is actually the opposite.

You need to be the law, enforcing rules that some people don't like. That means making people unhappy.

If you can't do that, you shouldn't be admin.

I'm going to wait until I have had a bit more experience with her until I +1 and wait for a bit more of the community to put in their thoughts.

3. Application gives -1 but the experience in-game I had with her was fun an she was respectfull so +1. (She may rage a bit but never abusing powers.) Overall +0

4. Asu

Asu THD Team THD Team Forum Moderator

+1.

5. Canadian98

Canadian98 Haxor Tester

+1 more relaxed and chill=better admin

101i and Ifeedonfrenzy like this.
  6. Verrazano

Verrazano Flat Chested Haggy Old Souless Witchy Witch Witch THD Team Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. Practitioners of War Extreme Revolution - POWER

+1. I like Shiny, she has organized several Zen vs Public matches and moderated them well.

7. SeanAS

SeanAS Meth Addict Donator
    1. Zen - [Zen] - (Invite Only)

+1, Good friend of mine, and loyal person, would make a great admin.

8. Beef

Beef ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔ ก้้้้้้้้้้้ Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester

I actually liked shiney before reading that app. Waiting for them to hold up a spork or something, but in game Shiney seems cool, never heard any complaints.

Well I did, but it was off an infuriated Russian that he got muted for calling everyone a slut, so that's a +1 I guess

Vampire likes this.
  9. Furai

Furai THD Team THD Team Administrator

Approved. I cared mostly about Leo's opinion here. I know how strict he is when it comes to his admins.

Vampire and Sir_Walter like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.