1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Shops, buyable hearts..

Discussion in 'Modding [KAG Classic]' started by Creille, Sep 17, 2012.

1. Creille

Creille Base Burner

i'm mucking around with my workshops for a zombie server and i was wondering if i can make buyable hearts, i will make them from the nursery, i want it so you can actually pick up a heart and give it to a teammate or take it on an expedhition till you need it.

also with the seeds, tree and grass are they not fully working atm? as whenever you try buy one it just takes your money and does nothing.

thanks for reading. Creille out :P

2. MechaTrickster

MechaTrickster Banned Donator

Seeds don't even have a configuration of their own yet, as for buyable solid hearts I think heart; might work.

3. Creille

Creille Base Burner

Hmm. Well that means I can just add some other modded stuff to that shop.
    Ok I will try Heart but I'm guessing it needs more work than that :P

4. Rayne

Rayne ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester

Nope, hearts cannot be bought, seeds are broken as shit, among other things.
    We actually had a bank with all the options ingame already, but it was only available for 1 build.

Needless to say it didn't work(it would only take your money), but you'll find stuff like this from time to time.

Creille likes this.
  5. Creille

Creille Base Burner

Well that's annoying :P I'll just have to make something else come from it.