1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

SIEGE TOWER

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by TheChosenOne2000, Aug 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Mods: Rainbows
  1. I Dont know if this has alredy been mentioned i checked and think no but bassiscaly it is 3rd tier land vehicle that comes after the ballista and cattapult r maybe it replaces it idk, it is bassicaly a wooden (flammable yes) tower that can be slowly pushed by up to four people it can go up 1 block and provides storage a vantage point for snipers and class changes

2. Jlordo

Jlordo Nobody Donator

:up: Mod created by Vanhuek and his team for SS.

norill likes this.
  3. amgtree

amgtree Haxor

I think it would be cool if you could build on it. You would need 2 people to drive it and the you can't put stone on it. This would add a extra level of tower design.

4. Vermilicious

Vermilicious Ballista Bolt Thrower

That's a neat idea that fits the medieval setting, but since the height of such a vehicle is limited and you can build all the way to the top of the map it doesn't quite work. The ability of adding ladders to it, might remedy it, but I'm not sure I like it. Perhaps there should be a maximum wall height, or at least more realistic physics that makes it impossible to build crazy constructions (sky bridges, anyone?). We need more ways to tackle walls, but I think I'm more fan of the hot-air balloon idea and/or the existing catapult. Or, how about some suction? :p

5. Galen

Galen Haxor Staff Alumni Donator

Jlordo likes this.
Mods: Rainbows
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.