1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Single Player, Free Zombies?

Discussion in 'General Help' started by Tiruin, Apr 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EstebanLB

EstebanLB Shipwright

Funny, this also happened to me a few updates ago. But thought that it will be that way always. I didn't play enuogh :( WHY?!!!!

2. Also, can still play in solo zombie fortress, both logged in and out. Refraining though. Its just like before...access to everything when playing [Allies, Altars, all workshops, kegs...]. X3

Edit: I seriously do not know how to reproduce this or if this spans to other free accounts generally. Can't issue a complete bug report.

Edit II: Thanks FliesLikeABrick!

3. FliesLikeABrick

FliesLikeABrick THD Team THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

Thanks for the reports - I think we have enough information to fix this now. Once we have it fixed I'll ask you to let me know if it happens again

4. Ratka

Ratka Shipwright

As an addition to their information, i would like to say my internet was bugging and crashed before i recieved free zombies. Hope this helps?

5. Creille

Creille Base Burner

for some reason i am also able to use editor in single player (logged in or off)
    i can also play zombies and use editor in that (logged in or off)
    and my head can be changed (logged in or off)
    i think it may be due to once an update happens it unlocks some files but dosnt lock them again (not sure though it always happens after an update though)
    EDIT: i have edited a few files like Singleplayer maps, server stuff, and some gamemodes.
    but i havnt tampered with any of the premium files that only premiums can use :P

6. Jim_Dale

Jim_Dale Arsonist

I got the same thing as well.
    It seems to have happened following a login fail in which the cause was my modem was disconnected while logging in.
    EDIT: I also tampered with game files. I guess it was a failed update check or something that "unlocked" ZF.

7. delankski

delankski Horde Gibber

Well this should be fixed :) on the next update so free users will not able to access ZF and gold features.
    and Gold users will be happy because they bought the game with more features lol :)

8. Update, as of the next patch. Free Player: Offline and Online have no access to zombies.

Just saying.

9. FliesLikeABrick

FliesLikeABrick THD Team THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

Thanks, we indeed fixed this in build 393 and later

Creille likes this.
  10. Creille

Creille Base Burner

Something else I can still use editor in sword fight and sandbox?

11. Bunnyboy

Bunnyboy Haxor

...its only $10 :huh?:

Saverous and Creille like this.
  12. Saverous

Saverous Shopkeep Stealer

Correct, by soon it will be more.

13. BoiiW

BoiiW Shark Slayer

It already is, it's 13 dollars

14. Robinskie

Robinskie Drill Rusher

My brother discovered this bug too, we tried to log in on KAG but there was no connection and suddenly the '60% off' banner dissapeared
    We clicked 'Play Offline' and Zombie mode was activated!

But now it isn't working anymore :(

15. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

Don't know why this thread is still open, so I'll be locking it as it has been resolved in a patch already.

FliesLikeABrick and BlueLuigi like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.