1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

SirCharizard

Discussion in 'Archive' started by SirCharizard, Jun 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SirCharizard

SirCharizard Builder Stabber

Let’s have a go at it. ::):

I play King Arthur's Gold everyday for an hour or so, and I will be able to play more in the near future.

I have not been an Admin of any King Arthur’s Gold server, but I usually help anyone I can. I do not have any references as I am relatively new to the forums, even though I have been playing King Arthur’s Gold for a while now.

I think I would become a good admin because I really love this game, and am very active, which is a quality I find very useful, as most of the Admins aren't on most of the time. I came across merely by chance, and the whole of it was so appealing that I bought it right away. Ever since I started, I played this game for the fun and competition, and plan to do so for a long time, as it is the only game I play. I also have experience as admin of different servers for different games, and have never abused my power or harassed players, which is something I do not believe in, or like in the very least, even if it does happen all the time. Even if you do not accept my application, I hope that you will test future admins/mods.

Extra Info:

• I have played KAG for 162 hours.
    • Although I have owned KAG for a little while, I was remember when Door Fort was best fort.
    • My IGN is Waterelf10

Ciao for now! ::D::thumbs_up:

2. Verrazano

Verrazano Flat Chested Haggy Old Souless Witchy Witch Witch THD Team Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. Practitioners of War Extreme Revolution - POWER

Doesn't sound like you actually knew when door fort was best fort back in classic in action server. I don't think you've been around long enough to be an admin of the official servers that and I haven't seen you at all. Sorry can't give you my recommendation.

3. 101i

101i Haxor Forum Moderator Tester

I agree with Verrazano, maybe get some practice on other servers first!

4. Duplolas

Duplolas So Sad

Never have seen him / her.

Has no prior experience.

5. Sorry to say mate, you gotta buy the game before you can actually play on Kag Gold.

6. Verrazano

Verrazano Flat Chested Haggy Old Souless Witchy Witch Witch THD Team Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester

He has the steam version, which means his forum account isn't necessarily linked as gold, he has the game.

7. SirCharizard

@Duplolas my in game name, is Waterelf10, not SirCharizard, just in case you might be mixing that up.

@Verrazano where do you recommend I start to get KAG Admin experience; what kinds of servers?
    Also, is there anything in my application that is of any concern to you? I would like to know for future reference please.

Last edited: Jun 12, 2014
  8. Verrazano

The only things of concern to me in your application are that you don't have any experience as an admin and you haven't really been around the community to long. Start getting more involved on the forums and on IRC. Help the guards out make reports in the subforum for doing so, contact people on IRC when there is a problem. You should try to become admin on at least 1 server (not owned by you). I recommed either the AUS owned by kai or the Black Death servers. Don't feel discouraged I'm not the one delivering an ultimatum of you becoming a admin, that's Furai's job, and you can always reapply when you feel ready if you aren't accepted.

9. SirCharizard

@Verrazano ok, will do! Thank you very much for the help. ::):

10. 101i

101i Haxor Forum Moderator Tester

@SirCharizard, Kai's servers are dead, and BD isn't recruiting admins, maybe try and just be more active on the forums and IRC :D

11. SirCharizard

@101i I recently started hanging out in IRC. :wink:
    Maybe another day I can become Admin...

12. @101i Kais servers became the official Aus servers.

101i likes this.
  13. Gurin

Gurin Stop That! Global Moderator Donator Tester

Furai, or the "dev team?" now run the offical Aussie server. Kaizo ran out of money and issues came by.

14. Furai

Furai THD Team THD Team Administrator

Denied for now. It seems that you're a nice person. Try again later. Though, don't fret it too much, don't try to become "likeable", don't force it. Just be yourself.

SirCharizard likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.