1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

[SK] Loki's sprite store

Discussion in 'Texture Packs' started by Wargod-Loki, Aug 3, 2011.

1. Nebuchadnezzar

Nebuchadnezzar Shopkeep Stealer

Works for me there's gotta be a way

2. dragonboltz

dragonboltz Guest

well.... make it look like the build 124 skin red or blue if its diff thats the problem its bleurry when i close it up ....

3. DrWhoCares

DrWhoCares Guest

You need to make an Archer who is a Ninja, who throws knives or throwing stars, so that I can run around and Hide and be a ninja.

EDIT:
    Also http://i55.tinypic.com/2ngym84.png
    This is what I get for putting the oblivion skin on.

4. Wargod-Loki

Wargod-Loki Haxor

to do list :

Nebus oblivion archer^^ (half way done)
    yo ninja : (3/4 done when nebus one is done, as i im sure i'll just needa recolour the skin and hand parts to a human colour^^cauze when its finish it's pretty much a black ninja, i'll make arrows to trowing stars for you then)

5. DrWhoCares

DrWhoCares Guest

Woo hoo, also check my last post, as I updated it.

6. Wargod-Loki

Wargod-Loki Haxor

oh yeah -.- some others have that problem too, only nebu could fix it, but when i posted that fixed version (the one you use propably) people have same problem -.- hows that possible? i dunno it =/ i hope you guys wont have the same issue on other sprites... i still wonder if its problem of the game or not...

7. tlc2011

tlc2011 Guest

I use a windows seven, if that helps at all

8. DrWhoCares

DrWhoCares Guest

XP. From 2002.

9. Wargod-Loki

Wargod-Loki Haxor

i use on comp seven, but i've made them inside of vista 2009 or so on my laptop, aswell i dont know if it makes a matter, but Nebuchadnezzar, do you have GIMP 2?

10. Nebuchadnezzar

11. Wargod-Loki

Wargod-Loki Haxor

propably what i've used to make the shades that decent is a script which is needed and only in gimp 2 aviable? (dunno i just guess)

so guys download gimp 2 and then try^^ its freeware and good image editor xP

EDIT : btw look what i'm going for guys -
    [​IMG]

EDIT2 : Improved it already, rdy to go for the 2 other backgrounds :P think im soon done.

[​IMG]

12. DrWhoCares

DrWhoCares Guest

Hohoho, I like it.

13. Monsteri

Monsteri Slower Than Light Tester

Loki, please don't upload that winter pack yet. I'd like to see all of it and see if we could hone it. Also, I can post it for better english :)

Edit: Yeah I know you've got a ban, just so that you can see. (a pm system would be really nice)

14. Wargod-Loki

Wargod-Loki Haxor

sure, i've played with it now some houres already, i think its ready, maybe a 2nd background choice, but then it's rdy :) but we'll talk in irc, before me (or you) arent gone post kay :D

eh i've btw made a zip packet with all the files in it and a short README =)

EDIT : oh monsteri btw come irc quick to talk :D and aswell i've made the blue op dunno think you forgot link or the op xD but it's finish aswell.

15. gedr

gedr Guest

good stuff

16. czubai

czubai KAG Guard Tester

The snowy background is.. too snowy. It looks like a glacier while the actual gameplay areas don't.

17. Wargod-Loki

Wargod-Loki Haxor

added the oblivion archer, finally finish.

Nebu if you still wish to get him darker (i could do it..),but i think it's better like that cauze it was annoying when they wer hiding, you couldnt see them at all, so try it tongue ^^

EDIT : added oblivion builder sprite + screen with all 3 classes on it, the golem didnt look so well nebu tongue ^^ but i think it came something cool out tongue

i'm btw going to give this idea a try :)

18. dwatring

dwatring KAG Guard Tester

I don't like the photo backgrounds. Looks weird.

19. Wargod-Loki

Wargod-Loki Haxor

gotta agree, but the dirtyrock one actually matches very well, i still prefer that one then the usual backgroundcastle.

20. Nebuchadnezzar

Awesome I'll try em out and give feedback later, I think you're using the word tongue in the wrong way also it makes no sense o: