1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Skely/startselect3

Discussion in 'Archive' started by startselect3, Jul 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. startselect3

startselect3 Arsonist

• How often do you play?-----an average of 8 hours+ a day ::D:
    • Which well known servers have you had admin on before? (if yes, answer the following sub-questions below as well)-----potatoes server and chrispens server, what else, several other classic servers, nands servers, not much but something :/
      • Did you simply get admin because you are a friend of the owner?-----nope (nands)
      • How long were you admin?-----server duration
      • Was your admin status ever removed and if so why?-----no
    • Do you have any recommendations from guards or server owners or other notable people?
      • If so, ask them to post here @Rayne maybe, hes a cool guy @Vidar is a swell guy, i like to think we are friends @Beef is like vidar @Chrispin is a bro <3 but havent seen him lately @sinnertie is an old friend, @potato14 @Nand @weakfiend @fredmay20 and many more
      • Why should you get admin and what makes you a good admin?----- i am VERY active and im a fair, honest, good looking/smelling guy also i wanna be the youngest official admin @101i hehe, but yeah im a cool guy ::): (also i messed something up on this sorry)
    • Any other information you think might be relevant?----well im an elder kagger and will never let go of this game, i have been playing for almost 2 years, for more info go to my old account @skely , that was 12/11 year old me and was less mature but im better now i swear ::):

Last edited: Jul 20, 2014
    CaptianSlyfox likes this.
  2. DragonShark

DragonShark The one post after the other. Donator

+1
    Seems legit.

startselect3 likes this.
  3. Nand

Nand Arsonist Tester

+1 this guy plays way too much ::D:

startselect3 likes this.
  4. startselect3

startselect3 Arsonist

oh yeah, another fyi, i usually get on every server, lag doesnt stop me :flex: so keep that in mind :rollseyes:

5. Chumind

Chumind Bison Rider

+1. Never seen skely hack/greif!

startselect3 likes this.
  6. -1 never seen period

Hawxx and norill like this.
  7. swiggityswooty

swiggityswooty Shopkeep Stealer

based glue baby here. +1, this dude is levelheaded and on a shit ton. he'd be a great admin.

startselect3 likes this.
  8. fanaticmetroid

fanaticmetroid Bison Rider
    1. The Thieves Guild

-10000000000 Its Skely, is just too bad

Edit: Sincenrely a +1, Skely is just... wow

startselect3 likes this.
  9. Alpha-Penguin

Alpha-Penguin Bison Rider

great guy and really friendly +1 :)

startselect3 likes this.
  10. Firstly I honestly think you should get more known in the community since you just started visiting the forums the forums a while ago (yesterday I think). Secondly I still think you are a bit immature. Sorry but -1. keep up the good progress tho ::):

startselect3 and Porti like this.
  11. Gurin

Gurin Stop That! Global Moderator Donator Tester

12. Superblackcat

Superblackcat baideist baide Staff Alumni Tester

13. startselect3

startselect3 Arsonist

Yeah maybe I should've waited, I just got back on the forums and shouldn't rush anything

Last edited: Jul 17, 2014
    Joiken likes this.
  14. Porti

Porti Ballista Bolt Thrower

-1 from me. Never seen you in game (some time ago i was playing like manic Beta :P) and i didn`t know you on forums. Maybe you aren`t so popular.

15. Sir_Walter

Sir_Walter Haxor Staff Alumni Tester

-1, this dude is having doubts about his own administrating capacity

startselect3 and 101i like this.
  16. 101i

101i Haxor Forum Moderator Tester

-1 Administration isn't for everyone @startselect3, sorry.
    Maybe you could chill out more on the forums and get to know people more (:.

Sir_Walter, startselect3 and Kater like this.
  17. Monsteri

Monsteri Slower Than Light Tester

-1 uses way too much emoticons and bad punctuation, not that i do not do the latter but the first one is a real dealbreaker

18. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

not that I do not do the latter, but the first*

Anyways, for now: -1
    A bit to tough to recommend now, but personality wise, not bad. More likely to be possible in the future.

19. startselect3

startselect3 Arsonist

yeah your right i should, and i do know a lot of people in this game i just never got on the forums till now
    yeah well ive never seen you either lol, but i had also taken a break from beta for awhile and the thing is since i havent been on forums for awhile it may seem im unpopular but as i said i know a lot of people
    i dont see whats wrong with emoticons :) and also i had to wright some of this on my brothers phone, my dad forgot to pay the internet bills
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 9, 2014, Original Post Date: Jul 9, 2014 ---
    thanks, i really think i should apply when school starts cause thats actually when im least busy, im home schooled next year and many admin i assume will be super busy

20. Well, I don't think he should be an admin just yet, but I've played with him in Classic a year or so ago, and he was a pretty decent guy. Maybe Furai could let him apply again later?! -1.

startselect3 and Joiken like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.