1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Skely/startselect3

Discussion in 'Archive' started by startselect3, Jul 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chumind

Chumind Bison Rider

Im not his friend, I've seen him around Classic <3

2. I don't think that would be happening for a simple reason.

Beef, Chukka, Porti and 1 other person like this.
  3. CaptianSlyfox

CaptianSlyfox Arsonist

oh sorry i meant to say

Last one to speak is Furai

startselect3 likes this.
  4. startselect3

startselect3 Arsonist

"he doubts the fact that he can moderate and wants the admin to lock the thread" i want furai to lock cause its been up longer then its supposed to be, and i just dont think i should be admin now because i applied right after i got back on the forums, which i thought was actually to early, so i just said "yeah maybe i should apply later" i dont doubt myself, i think i would make a great admin. but when people are new and apply, they either get ignored or -1's everywhere, and so i thought i would wait

I am of course arrogant sometimes, but really, who isnt. i have seen many official server admins and even guards and devs act arrogant. it takes a Fuzzy blue barron not to be arrogant at least sometimes, and i am not easily upset really, maybe its because i cant type with a tone and you cant tell if im upset or not :P, but really sometimes i joke around, but ill be honest, i do get upset pretty often, and mainly that was only recently because ive been going through a lot in life these past few months, but its mainly over now, I have been trying to act a lot better, and i think i have improved a lot. also plot twist, im not easy troll bait, i act stupid to only make them think i am, then they misjudge me and i surprise attack them when they least expect it.
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 7, 2014, Original Post Date: Aug 7, 2014 ---
    also galen, here is why i was banned, me rayne, and vidar were having a conversation when suddenly these two guys popped in and said stuff like "if you are fighting just be the bigger man and stop talking" which we werent, we were having a conversation when these two dicks say that, including jigsaw, who posted a facepalm image and so i defended myself saying that, and suddenly i realise im banned... i think that was pretty dumb, personally. (plus after kaiz banned me he said "we all make mistakes its all good" which is very true)

CaptianSlyfox likes this.
  5. Furai

Furai THD Team THD Team Administrator

Denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.