1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Skill dropping down.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DragonShark, Jun 6, 2014.

1. DragonShark

DragonShark The one post after the other. Donator

I have been playing this game for roughly over 650 hours.
    [​IMG]
    But my Knight skill seems dropping down these 2 weeks. I cannot even kill builders, or even get decent scores.
    I need some good old help from a good Knight player, or you guys just tell me what's going wrong.
    I know you have some days where you are just bad.
    But this are more then days, this are 2 weeks.
    I know someone else who has a problem, here I can show you the text we send eachother.
    So I see that more players have this weird problem, but they say I just need training.
    I already played so many hours, but maybe I really need training.
    If you would help me, I would thank you SOOO much!
    Thanks!
    - DragonShark

2. Frederikam

Frederikam Drill Rusher

I find myself to perform badly when I'm tired or bored. Frustration probably doesn't help much either. It depends on your mood most of all. I suggest you should take a break, or at least try to clear away that frustration of not being able to perform properly.
    Having said that I'm more of a casual gamer.

3. Duplolas

Duplolas So Sad

You play better when you don't make KAG your primary game.

I go and play KAG when I am tired of playing my primary games such as CS:GO, DOTA, TF2, and LoL.

It is because of that that it is harder for me to become try-hard when ever I play KAG. When you become a try-hard you do bad.

4. DragonShark

Well, the problem is for me, that sort of the only game I play is KAG, so maybe can you give me some other good games?

5. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

moved to GD, only technical issues go in the Help section

6. DragonShark

Thanks my mate, but what is GD?

Edit from Kouji: GD stands for General Discussion.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2014
  7. Gurin

Gurin Stop That! Global Moderator Donator Tester

It's not that you're getting worse, but the pubs are getting better.

8. KingXandercosm

KingXandercosm Shipwright

I literally just got over an almost two week KAG slump. I think it's something psychological. It might be because of too much time playing KAG.

9. emasame

emasame Bison Rider

i definitely think its some of this. why you are talking KD though is the real question. i dont consider myself a bad knight and my KD is always shit because i switch to builder constantly. youre definitely tryharding and that never has any place in a pub game

10. but KAG doesn't take skill.

11. Auburn

Auburn Prepare Yourself! Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Tester
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

Then why is it that you always get rekt?

jimmyzoudcba, PUNK123, MadDog and 6 others like this.
  12. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

Auburn, we all know Ej is very sensitive.

jimmyzoudcba, Joiken, MadDog and 8 others like this.
  13. ccnc

ccnc Catapult Fodder

easy answer, the last balance patch fucked up the game. Knights got debuffed and you see way more Archers, which makes more pain for everyone. I can't even play Archer anymore, since weather changed to clouty with chances of arrow rain.

14. KingXandercosm

KingXandercosm Shipwright

Yeah. The last update kind of ruined KAG for me. What with barely usable kegs and drastically decreased shield angles. Now it's just a boring pool of arrows flying everywhere so you can barely live for two seconds. KAG definitely took a turn for the worst with that unfortunate update...

15. SeanAS

SeanAS Meth Addict Donator
    1. Zen - [Zen] - (Invite Only)

All you have to do is practice Dragon, I can help you. It took me some 3 months I believe to be what I was in classic so just give it time! It's all about timing in KAG, and watching everything around you.

16. DragonShark

I will be honored to get trained by the mighty lord Sean, when shall we begin my lord?

17. SeanAS

SeanAS Meth Addict Donator
    1. Zen - [Zen] - (Invite Only)

Whenever I'm not working dude, I'll hit you up on skype sometime soon.

18. emasame

emasame Bison Rider

ITT bitching because knight is not as easy to stomp with. fucking scrubs.

Chukka and epenow like this.
  19. epenow

epenow Oppressed banana cookie
    1. Archers [Arch] (Recruiting)

Preach it.

20. Decent knights can still take out archers pretty easily with a cooked bomb or bomb jump for those pesky tower campers. I don't see an issue with the current build. In fact, the current keg mechanics are SO much better than before. Previously a knight could just hug the enemy tower and shield himself long enough to survive until the detonation.

epenow likes this.