1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Rejected "Skyson" by dino

Discussion in 'CTF' started by Ferrezinhre, Feb 3, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ferrezinhre

Ferrezinhre Haxor Mapping Moderator Official Server Admin

2. Ferrezinhre

Eh, flags are too close to tent, this single gold blocks in stone structures are questionable, there is no overload of resources so it's +. + for seven bisons, but there is chance they will jump into void so - for animal cruelty. Right so seriously, bedrock is somehow well done, tent islands could be slight bigger, 7 or 8 blocks.

3. Magmus

Magmus Ballista Bolt Thrower Mapping Moderator Official Server Admin

Tons of bisons. At least one of the flags could be in the mid island or the tent being further away behind the flags would be nice. Theres not much stone on the map, and the bedrock is ok. Not a big fan of having single gold blocks around to be honest. The mid island could be slimmer, its basically a big dirt blob with some holes. No reason to have so many dirt room without resources there.

4. mehwaffle10

mehwaffle10 Haxor Mapping Moderator Official Server Admin

There's an unnecessary amount of void space below the islands. The single gold blocks in the hanging stone platforms will lead to some very bizarre and inconsistent support that will probably be more confusing than interesting. The flags are too close to tent. I'm not sure if the lack of resources was an intentional design decision to reduce materials for stalemates but generally a giant block of dirt is going to be a rat fest in a pub. Pushing the flags could be a bit linear and kind of a mess as is with any big-pit-in-front-of-flag map

5. Biurza

Biurza E X T R A T H I C C Staff Alumni Donator
    1. MIST
    2. Active Forum Users

No, just, no.

It's a funny meme map that would probably do alright in an iko's CTF or other private servers, but it is just super unserious for official CTF. Most people would just dig for bisons better half of the game, probably die to it a dozen of times while they're at it. Bison is still broken with that superjump as well, right?
    The ceiling is low, the flags are close to tent, the gold placement is extremely weird. I could keep on going, but I think that's plenty of reasons already. no from me, sorry Dino, no bison map :(

6. Ferrezinhre

Rejected. Map unfit for official cycle in current state.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.