1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Snags

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Furai, Mar 31, 2013.

1. SlyStalker

SlyStalker Shopkeep Stealer

I NEED A DEBIT/CREDIT CARD! :eek:

arcanecat likes this.
  2. Force

Force Shark Slayer

Have no idea. Just a suggestion. Maybe some rich people are willing to pay to make the release date sooner.

3. Hella

Hella The Nightmare of Hair Global Moderator Donator Tester

You can try it, but it won't work. The devs obviously not trying their hardest, clearly, because otherwise we'd have had a full game 2 years ago now, right? Money won't make them go faster, they'll just spend it on drugs/alcohol/women or a combination of the three, and that will just slow them down even more!!!

But seriously, donations are an appreciated thing, because even developers do kind of need money in order to eat. Don't expect them to hurry their work in order to please your donations, or anyone elses donations, because their aim is a good game, and not something that was shoddily compiled the night before a deadline.

4. Classic

Classic Bison Rider

Already been a week since the last news.. and so far nothing of videos of war mode :huh?:

5. Furai

Furai THD Team THD Team Administrator

MM and Geti are refactoring code. It goes really well.

6. Lieber

Lieber Is Probing Uranus Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

What about the video? I want to see it (totally not because I was in it) ;)

7. eamono

eamono Arsonist

huh, i'm just glad they didn't have to tear apart the server software and start from scratch, or maybe im just confused on what refactoring means

8. Furai

Furai THD Team THD Team Administrator

Sorry, but you have to bug MM about the video - and as you know he is busy with refactoring. One could call it optimising as well. (:

Lieber and delankski like this.
  9. AnRK

AnRK Shark Slayer

One could also call it more useful then making a video cos we haven't seen one the vast sum of 7 days...

Classic likes this.
  10. eamono

eamono Arsonist

I don't think that they should release a vid, they just put out a blog post that had everyone all excited for it and now we are in a low spot. It's like if you just spent the last 2 years shaking up a bottle of soda and suddently yell out to tell everyone that your going to open it, but it turns out the cap was stuck. If you immediately come back with "alright guys that was a screw up but it's gonna look AWESOME when I can get this cap open" then people aren't really going to take you seriously, especially since this is the millionth time that he's talked about how amazing it will be. I don't want to hear about how amazing it is, i want you to go and a get one of those fancy rubber bottlecap opener things and actually open the bottle.

but just my 2 cents.

11. LostPix

LostPix Base Burner

Do you guys know what's worse than waiting for release? nobody to play classic KAG with, there is a demise in player base, less players on european servers, it's freakishly empty.

Classic likes this.
  12. VanHuek

VanHuek KAG Guard Tester

I see 3 full european servers.

13. -Q

-Q Donator

Update yo KAG man.

Guitarman likes this.
  14. PinXviiN

PinXviiN Haxor

I saw the "Soon" pster before christmas... I guess the soon lasts untill the snow in europe will melt... WHICH ACTULLY WILL IN SUMMER :QQ::>:(::eek:

15. eamono

eamono Arsonist

How we think of soon: within the next month
    How MM thinks of soon: sometime in the future that isn't now

16th, Guitarman, Classic and 2 others like this.
  16. Ratka

Ratka Shipwright

Meh, by the way they talk about the game, at least it will be worth waiting for. If it is not like what they talk about... well the first few slides of this should be accurate, http://www.vgcats.com/comics/?strip_id=267

PinXviiN and SirLoading like this.
  17. LostPix

LostPix Base Burner

KAG team is like Valve if you know what I mean.

18. PinXviiN

PinXviiN Haxor

19. AnRK

AnRK Shark Slayer

Valve team - Employs probably a few more then 2 staff, developing games with some sort of decent prior investment, wait since predicted release of HL2:Ep3: around 5 years

KAG team - 2 Guys living off bread crusts funded by an occasional pre-order, wait since first predicted release date of KAG Beta: around 7 months

So no not really. Honestly with the attitude of some people you'd think we'd been waiting fucking years for this game, do people round here not have anything else to play or anything else to do with their lives?

illu, Lord_bugg, Ej and 1 other person like this.
  20. LostPix

LostPix Base Burner

Do people like you come here to brag about people making fun of something? Also said the guy with shitload of posts.